Tempest Trials: Genealogy of Light!

Vaximillian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This feels cheap from IS, but ehh - whatever. Yay for not having a 40% for the first time unless I get lucky. At least I don't have to grind through the FE Warriors maps to level up Arvis, but this TT will be a very slow grind, I guess. I doubt I will ranking high this time.

Is there a possibility that Ayra will be the reward as a 4*? 

Not even sure what units I'll be maxing out on HM with this one... without any 40% and with only 4* Arvis, 1-range Arden and 4* Lachesis without good SI (not gonna waste 2k feathers on her, lol). Making any worthwile team, that isn't super stressful is gonna be a lot harder than the last one. Lachesis will obviously be the healer, but I doubt Arvis and Arden wil be enough to get rid of green units. Guess I'll only max out on healers and my new dancers, while I run B!Lyn and Reinfart next to them once again.

6k feathers from rankings, here I come!

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, to set down the Ayra backlash for just one moment, does this start before the weekend?

Just updated the OP, forgot to put it there to begin with. It starts on Monday.

Edited by Vaximillian

It's kind of funny Eldigan is also in the banner as well, it's not enough that Ayra is given out in a banner separate of the other three, IS also decided it'd be a good idea to pair her up with Eldigan the pity rate killer. There's going to be so much hatred for the poor man when he pops up instead of her. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just updated the OP, forgot to put it there to begin with. It starts on Monday.

Phew. Sigurd and Deirdre shall rend this mess apart.

2 minutes ago, Medeus said:

It's kind of funny Eldigan is also in the banner as well, it's not enough that Ayra is given out in a banner separate of the other three, IS also decided it'd be a good idea to pair her up with Eldigan the pity rate killer. There's going to be so much hatred for the poor man when he pops up instead of her. 

I have an Eldigan already. I'm liable to use any dupes as Fury fodder on principle, rather than merges. (What nature is my Eldigan, anyway?)

Alright, this TT might be the worst in a while. I only have Lachesis (Dammit Brave Roy!). Sacred coins seemed obvious as a new addition to be honest.

Also, at least Ayra might break a pity rate someday. I can only hope.

Edit: Forgot Alvis is a bonus unit too. Still cheesed at it being G1 units only.

Edited by Dayni

After some really bad luck with my last summoning session (around 200 orbs spent for 2 5*, one with a bad nature), I was hoping Ayra would be a TT reward. Pretty scummy of IS to put her on a separate banner with old units. Whelp, they aren't getting my money, but whales gonna whale.

I think I'll make my team Deirdre/Arvis/Polivia/Nephenee.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

That was a cruel joke you’ve made :(

I just wondered because her 4* stats were datamined unlike Arden's stats... But maybe that's just the sweet revenge of IS for us datamining all the updates.

Edited by pullofthebush

4 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

I just wondered because her 4* stats were datamined unlike Arden's stats...

She appears as a 3★ and a 4★ in the paralogue. Might the stats have been from there? I don’t remember them though.

9 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

I just wondered because her 4* stats were datamined unlike Arden's stats... But maybe that's just the sweet revenge of IS for us datamining all the updates.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She appears as a 3★ and a 4★ in the paralogue. Might the stats have been from there? I don’t remember them though.

Maybe she'll be demoted to 4 stars afterwards?......

....yeah maybe I'm just dreaming :/

1 hour ago, Medeus said:

For me, Ayra was my Eldigan pity rate killer. If you want her to come to you, just pray you get Eldigan with all your might. I've been spooked four times now, all by Ayra >.<

Me: "Oh boy, i can't wait to finally get Ayra from either the Tempest Trials or a GHB! She's one of my favorite characters in the series and i can't wait to use her!

Intelligent Systems: "Haha, get baited boi, she's a summon, not free."

This is the first time i've been upset with the game in a long time. Ayra is actually powercreep here and the only people who can get her are whales and lucky people. Can't wait for my friend to use her Stand, Hard Luck Woman, to get Ayra on her first try.

Awesome! Another Tempest Trials!

See they have got coins as rewards - hopefully those will replace shards and crystals and not temper with the amount of feathers. I NEED FEATHERS!!!

I dont know about those banners, though. I must say I found the Holy War banner a little bit underwhelming. I just pulled because I wanted to have a 40% bonus unit, not too impresed with the units themselves. Arden as a free unit is the second RED ARMORED unit in a row - OK he is free, so there is really nothing to complain about and I will be able to have 5* armored team eventually but still, Ayra was a more desirable option that I was sort of looking forward, too. Right now, or when I get home I will have 17 orbs, so I am just gonna do one full pull at maximum and not pull again from this banner - I am not interested in Eldigan now that I have got Sigurd and Ayra isnt going anywhere. I understand the logic behind the banners, but I dont like it.

Another thing that is a little bit annoying is that the trials start on Monday, was sort of looking forward to friday-saturday, IMO new banners and events should start at the end of the week - but I guess there will be lots of people who think differently.

Really IS? Ayra would have been a perfect boss TT reward character. She's initially hostile to the player in her game and is really strong in said game AND in Heroes.

I get it, it's a gatcha game, Ayra's skils were too good to be a GHB/TT character anyway. I better get used to this I know but stil this feels kind of a nasty thing to do imo. Maybe I'm just extra salty because she happens to be my 2nd favorite FE4 character.

EDIT: Great I got a 5 star Eirika on my free pull. So now it will take a long time before I'll get another 5 star.

Edited by Hekselka

Wow, IS. This is BS. I had over 20K feathers saved for her.

It's one thing to put Ayra into a new heroes banner with another red focus (like Sigurd). But it's damn another thing to put a new hero like Ayra into a banner that has old focus units, one of which is the same color (like Eldigan, who has been in the game for a VERY long while now).

Anyways, +HP/-Spd Ike ruined my pity rate. And I already have an Ike with the same IVs.

That said, IS has just set a precedent (IMO, a very unwelcome one) that it is willing to introduce new characters on a banner that also features old focus units.

Got +Res/-HP Ayra. Pretty meh though the -4 HP kind of hurts (though at least she can use 1 Ardent sacrifice to put herself into Desperation threshold).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Yes I've been needing another tempest trial. I however have no bonus units besides the Arvis I got and 4* Lachesis. But hopefully the orbs from this will allow me to get PA Olivia and that way I can focus on getting Tailitu and then get a bonus unit for this. Until then I'll probably run my previous tempest trial team of Ike, Nino, B! Lucina, and B! Lyn. This will likely max out their hero merit. Looks like I'm going for that 100k points again, good thing stamina is so plentiful when you have over 160 stamina potions. I hope the coins do replace the shards, as I need feathers and orbs desperately (mostly orbs, I still get around 2000 feather a week from arena)