Tempest Trials: Genealogy of Light!

Vaximillian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Is it bad that I like the brash assault seal the most? Now we can all pull Lyn's build of Desperation + Brash assault. It's a huge boost up for brave weapons

Suddenly Lyn with Sol katti Desperation, Brash Assault and Wrath sounds scary. Just need a Nephenee.

still you have to really commit to Lyn to upgrade Brash Assault to level 3 with your sacred coins. Suddenly Bartre is even more useless now

Guidance is cool though. Never pulled Tana so this one is a neat seal. Elincia would be cool with Flier Formation and then Guidance to help other non-fliers catch up

Was hoping Sacred Coins would be added to the post 40K rewards. They are really committed to letting people have the same general amount of Sacred Coins regardless of skill level. Oh well, 80 is still quite a bit. Brash Assault is hype. Lots of slow dudes that could combine QR and Brash Assault so that they stay relevant after the first round of combat. 

There had better be a follow up TT with Seliph as a bonus unit soon or I will eat a sock. 

I am very excited for that attack smoke seal and the guidance one will be fun to play with too. 

Even more exciting for me though is after my first run I pulled Deirdre! I am no longer without a 40% unit! 

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Suddenly Lyn with Sol katti Desperation, Brash Assault and Wrath sounds scary. Just need a Nephenee.

Exactly the first thing I thought of when I saw Brash Assault in the rewards list.

I really, really, really don't want to sacrifice a Nephenee, though. Nephenees are expensive.

Also, 80 coins in the rewards list. This is going to be sweet. Hopefully this doesn't increase the maximum Arena score, though. It would suck to have to do another Arena Assault run while I'm still at work.

That said, the best anyone can do with these coins is get one more seal from level 1 to level 2 (since anyone with the maximum number of coins has 3 fully upgraded seals and 45 coins remaining), so hopefully no one can get their score up past the threshold with just that. It'll take the coins from the season rewards to bump another seal up to level 3.

Anyway, I've done my Heroes stuff for after the Daily reset, so I'll get to work updating the tracker. I'll probably tweak it such that updating it later is less work while I'm at it, if I can.

Friendly reminder: Three daily runs on Lunatic 5, A/B with only Arvis is sufficient to obtain the Guidance Seal.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, I've done my Heroes stuff for after the Daily reset, so I'll get to work updating the tracker. I'll probably tweak it such that updating it later is less work while I'm at it, if I can.

Friendly reminder: Three daily runs on Lunatic 5, A/B with only Arvis is sufficient to obtain the Guidance Seal.

Whats the calcs for Luna 5? I got 1700 on Luna 7

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Whats the calcs for Luna 5? I got 1700 on Luna 7

According to my calculator, 414 a run, which multiplied by 7 for the desired result.

I'm not entirely sure on the manual math, and my tracker's currently spitting out an error anyway (I assume it has to do with me being in the middle of changing the infrastructure), but if you're not confident, one more run a day/couple of days isn't going to kill you.

18 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Brash Assault Desperation Slow unit new meta PogChamp

Also free Guidance!

Desperation Brash assault Reinhardt? against mages and bow units mmmmnvm the mages he cant kill tun triangle adept anyway

Edited by Hilda

Just did a couple of runs.

SIgurd is a tank and then some.  Shigure's 17 HP healing per attack + Renewal makes him a pretty funny healer.  Using Soren and Brave Lyn for SP farming.

Fun fact: Soren isn't that necessary.

39 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Though remind me- is Julia Sigurd's step-daughter?

She is his wife’s daughter.

Whether this makes her his half-daughter or doesn’t, I have no idea.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

SIgurd is a tank and then some.  Shigure's 17 HP healing per attack + Renewal makes him a pretty funny healer.  Using Soren and Brave Lyn for SP farming.

Ditto here. My Sigurd tanked a Cordelia to the face on Map 5 (Ike tried the same thing last Tempest on Map 1 and got wrecked.)

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

what build are you using for shigure? i've got his personal weapon and renewal for healing (that's 17), but it seems i'm missing out around 10

Sigurd and Deirdre are a badass battle couple. Arvis is there, too, I suppose. And Clive... I guess?

lets just say that deirdre loses her memories. she also forgets about her marriage

Edited by silveraura25

43 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Sigurd and Deirdre are a badass battle couple. Arvis is there, too, I suppose. And Clive... I guess?

lets just say that deirdre loses her memories. she also forgets about her marriage

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

what build are you using for shigure? i've got his personal weapon and renewal for healing (that's 14), but it seems i'm missing out around 10

His personal weapon heals other people. Renewal heals himself.

His current "be a non-staffbot" is his weapon, Breath of Life 3 in the C slot, and the Breath of Life 1 Sacred Seal.  Even with his weapon and C-slot only, it's a respectable 14 HP.

Also, don't double-post.  Use the little plus sign next to Quote for Multiquote.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

His personal weapon heals other people. Renewal heals himself.

His current "be a non-staffbot" is his weapon, Breath of Life 3 in the C slot, and the Breath of Life 1 Sacred Seal.  Even with his weapon and C-slot only, it's a respectable 14 HP.

Also, don't double-post.  Use the little plus sign next to Quote for Multiquote.

looks like i'm going to send some fae chickens to the slaughter house

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

...Oh, right, I changed my favourite to Echoes. I might want to put that back.

Anyway, I know the plot, I just don't remember if Sigurd is Julia's step-father. Somewhat ironic, given I'm in a blended family myself.

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Oh, right, I changed my favourite to Echoes. I might want to put that back.

Anyway, I know the plot, I just don't remember if Sigurd is Julia's step-father. Somewhat ironic, given I'm in a blended family myself.

Thaťs because they never really brought that up. The by extension relationship actually kinda make Arvis as Seliph... step father? Of sorts on top of the other familial relationship they have

Which is kinda notable since Jugdral LOVES their family relationship. Eyvel is named the mother of Mareeta which got mentioned in god knows how many scene with them around

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Thaťs because they never really brought that up

Which is kinda notable since Jugdral LOVES their family relationship. Eyvel is named the mother of Mareeta which got mentioned in god knows how many scene with them around

...I know the pair are related via a relationship along those lines. I just don't remember if you call that particular relationship step-father to step-daughter.

The whole thing was making sure the joke "Sigurd just doesn't care about his evil step-daughter's attacks" works.

First impression after 2 runs: Sigurd and Tana are a good tandem to take out most red/green threats. Arvis is strong enough to deal magical damage when needed, also Reciprocal Aid works well with his boosted HP. Anna on the other side lacks her boost from Mini-TT. She is not able to double many blue units, i.e. F!Corrin, Nephenee, Sully but also Effie because of Wary Fighter. Her ER-effect on NĂ³atĂºn is still great for this mode tough. 

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The whole thing was making sure the joke "Sigurd just doesn't care about his evil step-daughter's attacks" works.

At the very least, there is no genetic material of Sigurd’s in Julia.