So, my Copy arrived....

Mercenary Kiara

When I came home from work yesterday evening, my limited edition of Fire Emblem Warriors was in the mail. So apperently the streetdate broke, because You can already buy it in Stores as well. Yet The release date is still listed as October 20th.

Did this happen Anywhere Else? I live in Austria btw.

Weird that they're selling it early. I've actually gotten games early twice recently from ordering online at Best Buy, but I assume it was just an error with the postal service. Splatoon 2 and Metroid Samus Returns both showed up at my house a day early. I tell myself it's them saying sorry after my copy of Breath of the Wild arrived a day late.

A few people got their copies early due to Walmart breaking street date, and a few others had it shipped early. But not myself, I have it pre ordered through GameStop, so I will have to wait until tomorrow. Enjoy though.

5 hours ago, Etheus said:

Shame I couldn't have such luck. My online Best Buy order was sent to UPS mere hours ago and they didn't apply my free 2 day shipping. Yeah, I totally wanted the game next Tuesday, guys. Really. Great service.

Sorry to hear that. :(

But the game is great, definetly worth the wait.

Oh it is a lot of fun. I'm happy to say it runs smoothly and loads quickly on the N3DS. Also, hard mode has some challenge since commanders can do a lot of damage right from the first mission. I actually have to watch out for their attacks and dodge them. They have a bunch of health too so I need to make sure to critical strike, special attack them.

Edited by wissenschaft

11 hours ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

Sorry to hear that. :(

But the game is great, definetly worth the wait.

Which is why I couldn't wait. I bought the game in store today. My friend will be getting my other copy at half price.

It costs me more money this way, but this is my most anticipated game of the year, and I simply have to have it immediately.