En Taro Adun, Humans.

Shiki

I suppose, I should tell something about myself since this is an introduction after all.

As one may discern out of my username and portrait, I'm a Starcraft fan/player, Protoss to be precise. I play both games, though I have taken my leave from SC2 ladder. Only Co-Op and Remastered keep me entertained.

I do play Fire Emblem (duh). Played everything from GBA onwards (minus New Mystery) though I will say I'm not too much of a fan when it comes to the newer original titles.
My opinion include that Awakening isn't a good game (though I acknowledge that it did keep he series) and Fates has at least good gameplay compared to everything else that deserves to be burned to cinders.
My favorites center around the GBA line of games, with Sacred Stones being my clear favorite overall. Binding Blade has a soft spot for its difficulty (though its mechanics are ... unrefined). Path of Radiance and the new Shadows of Valentia are also favorable entries for me.
I play Heroes and started around the week after its release. Did throw some money at the game, though "some" is always relative to the beholder, right?

Other than that, the general direction of my interests are Nintendo, RPG and strategy for games, crime fiction and various mythology for literature (if you can call that as such).

... Oh, you reached all the way down here? I commend you for reading all of this. Then let us see each other on the savage battlefield, that is the internet.