Should there be a mini-TT every month?

redlight

The reason why i'm asking this is because of the dick move made by the developers or whoever is responsible for the ayra tempest banner. We've gotten 125 free orbs this month and the amount at the end of the month doesn't seem like it will come close to any of the previous three months.

Of course there's the argument as to what should be offered as prizes because people would get salty if you got the rewards from a previous TT at a lower amount of point score like BK or sacred seals. To be honest, I would't mind if clive and tobin (they're not that good anyway) were to be rewards for mini-TTs because people would be more focused on receiving orbs. Oh and I think that there should be sacred coins instead of sacred seals for these kinds of TT.

Share your thoughts

Edited by silveraura25

The sheer amount of rewards free for the taking makes me want to say yes. If IS made the conclusion that they can't hand out that many to players in a month then I guess I can't argue with that - they're the experts. As for TT burnout, I think Mini TT's accelerated rate of giving you stuff is a huge incentive. Let's be honest, TT is the best mode in this game. If you ask me, unit and skill viability discussions should be concerned with this mode than in the indirect pvp modes.

What I like most about Mini-TT is that the 40% bonus units are ones that aren't brand new, and the 20% bonus units are all free units. The Theme for the TT can be about any game, and the rewarded units and seals can be repeats, giving us the merges we crave.

Keep them coming. Prefer those to the damn voting gauntlet - they are much more predictable.

And make all of them 1 week long - two weeks is just a pain.

Most important things for me:  feathers and orbs - cant get enough of those. Coins are nice ss well but less important. Shards and crystals - get rid of them.

WE NEED MORE FREE ORBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just btw, they should reset all maps at least every half a year to spawn orbs.

I would be happiest if there were 2 mini TTs a month, spaced with a week or two in between.  That way TTs would only be a week long and I won't get burnt out on them like the regular ones.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I would honestly prefer if they out and out replaced regular Tempest tbh.  2 weeks is far too long imo.

I agree wholeheartedly.  I only start to feel the burnouts in the second week.

Also, who exactly is getting mad about repeat rewards?  Even if you worked hard to get something, in the case of units, you are getting another copy to merge or fodder or what have you.  Even in the Seals, the fact that you got them months earlier should be enough.  Why get mad if someone gets it more easily four months later?

I wouldn't mind this, at first I wasn't too interested in TT but now I feel that it would be a good way to play the game without having to use Arena Crests but still be able to use certain characters until you lose them, unlike AA. Or even just a game mode that did just this, I would like to play for a while using certain characters that I tend to neglect.

Plus I certainly wouldn't mind more BK merges...