Ruruo's Art

ruruo

Just a broad warning that everything here is going to be horribly inconsistent, since I'm practicing colouring both digitally and traditionally, and also experimenting with styles. I wanted to use FE as an excuse to do the practises, because I like FE xD. Feedback is always welcome. 

Everything here will be based on third Conquest playthrough I'm doing atm. I'm recording stuff I find amusing in a sketchbook, and just doodling based from that. I'll aim to update quite regularly to keep up with the playthrough. So basically... no progressing with playing FE until I catch up with drawing as incentive to keep drawing XD

Alright-y starting in the beginning, and with something normal... Here's my Corrin [1/??]:

Spoiler

XBPbXAG.png

A glimpse of things to come:

Spoiler

4oYWOr8.jpg?1

Edited by ruruo

It looks very nice, are you planning to do a comic sort of LP?

Corrin looks a little flat chested and could have a bit less shoulder accentuation, but the bust could be a stylistic/customization choice.

I look forward to seeing more!

Your Corrin looks very good! Although it looks a tad rough now, if you keep practicing your shading style, you can have something very good coming along! Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to see more of what you can do.

Didn't colour this time, and went more down the comic route [2/??] 

Spoiler

Inhzq94.jpg

Skipping most of the tutorial chapters, since some of them are so short, I can't really do much with them.  The only one I may still go back to is Ch 3, because Hans suiciding himself is pretty hilarious... 

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

It looks very nice, are you planning to do a comic sort of LP?

Corrin looks a little flat chested and could have a bit less shoulder accentuation, but the bust could be a stylistic/customization choice.

I look forward to seeing more!

Yup, I'm attempting a art/comic LP. Let's see how it goes. I'm going to combine some lower quality doodles like this, and coloured ones. Hopefully I can keep this up daily haha... I know I definitely want to do drawing for when Niles and Odin join, and small comic for when Mozu get a bow. 

I'm kinda curious about what I'll have after this playthrough haha. 

11 hours ago, teriamon said:

Your Corrin looks very good! Although it looks a tad rough now, if you keep practicing your shading style, you can have something very good coming along! Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to see more of what you can do.

Thank you! I'll keep working on it when I can. :D

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

I really like your current style, it looks really nice! 

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers <3 Glad you liked!