Units that you have gotten the most?

Elibean Spaceman

If I've been keeping count correctly, I've pulled twenty of female Corrin. Not the worst unit, since Draconic Aura is a pretty good generic special for most units.

I just wish I could pull Gunter and Jagen. I've only pulled two Jagens and three Gunters since release. And have over a dozen cavs that would appreciate some cav skills to help make each other better.

Kinda hard to keep with how many of the same units I been getting, but I’ve been getting a lot of Sullys and Raighs these days, though the latter isn’t so bad since I can use him as a Seal Res. fodder.

Edited by Faustino

Red orbs: Oguma and Raigh

Blue orbs: Sully and Donnel

Green: FREAKING CHERCHE AND BERUKA !!!! - Like really, for months the only green charas I was able to summon where these 2, and only as 3* !!! i screamed of joy when a Frederick showed up randomly and I cry of happines when a 5*Hawkeye broke the ChercheBeruka hell, they hasn't showed up constantly since that day... for now

Colorles: Niles and Felicia - I send home A LOT of Niles when I failed to summon Innes... Well you know? I think that Virion was so close to Niles too... Mmmm

Edited by SniperGYS

Barst, Bartre, Arthur, Jakob, Lissa, Lon'qu and Mae,

Arthur was ridiculously common during the first couple months I started playing Heroes.

Lon'qu was nice early on because of Vantage fodder, but now I've been getting way more than I need.

Mae has gotten to the point that I've been feeding them to one to eventually go for a +10 4 Star/Discount 5 Star.

I think Eirika is the one that is taking the cake right now.

I have a 4*+10 Eirika. I have killed 2 for Hone Speed. Merged 1 Down from 5* to give her Sieglinde and such. And I still have 1 5* and 1 4* siting around chillaxing. I mean girl your cute and all, but do you need to stalk me? She was actually one of my earliest heroes. Though that one was -Atk. She has since been merged into a better nature. Twice now if memory serves. She is only at level 30 currently, and I have no idea what boon/bane she has.

Actually I think sword wielding blue haired chicks have a thing for me or something. Don't tell Marth, but Caeda has come to visit me enough for her to be 4*+10 and another 5 times on top of that. Though thinking about it I am pretty sure I have enough Marths to hit +8. So maybe he already knows.

Also have been getting a lot of Athena's lately, though not enough to hit +10.

I am starting to see a trend here. All blue haired. All wield swords. That must mean Marth is secretly a girl!

Arthur and Frederick are units I often have to see and Cherche.
Green is the color I draw the most, sadly there are often green focus units I want.
I hope after this banner that I can take a break from green. (Of course Deirdre is allowed to break my pity rate any time if I must draw green).
Also lately Camilla has started to greet me, after I did draw 2 5star Camillas at the release of fe heroes I never got a 4star Camilla until now. D=

The other colors are quite balanced. But of course I draw the characters who are more likely to come more often. Nothing abnormal happened, only Lucina stalkers if I count B!Lucina and Lucina together are the abnormal thing for me.