Create a Skill

Hero_Lucina

Tupsimati and Tupsmati+ (Staff): During Attack unit Gains "effectivness" depending on movement type of adjacent allies. Only applies if 2 or less of same movement type are in the Team.

Example: Healer with Tupsimati is adjacent to an armor ally while initiating attack. The Healer gets the effectiv+ attack bonus against armored units.
Only applies to movement types not weapon types

Litrshatter and Litrshatter+: Same as Tupsimati but for the 3 tome-colors

Fuma Shuriken and Fuma Shuriken+: Same as Tupsimati but for Dagger users, also inflicts -7RES and -7DEF

goal: ==> more incentiv to build mixed teams

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I got me thinking about some skills that can be useful but deadly in Heroes. Most of these came from older games and innovative ideas, so please do not sue me if I'm not original enough.

Moving forward, since the Blow series in Type A (Darting Blow, Armored Blow, etc.) has all of its mix and matches whenever the user initiates the combat, what if there are Stance series too? So I propose these:

Swift Stance 3: Spd+6 when attacked   (Okay, so I know what's gonna happen here: It's going to be ignored because of Quick Riposte, but I can't shake the feeling because of Steady, Warding & Fierce Stance is already there with no Spd Stance or something... it's just gonna fill the roster.)

Bracing Stance 2: Def/Res+4 when attacked (This is the passive of Binding Bld and Naga)

Sturdy Stance 2: Atk/Def+4 when attacked (Shiro's Bright Naginata Passive)

Mirror Stance 2: Atk/Res+4 when attacked 

Sparrow Stance 2: Atk/Spd+4 when attacked

Gripping Stance 2: Spd/Def+4 when attacked

Striker Stance 2: Spd/Res+4 when attacked

Second is these Type B skills:

Brave Speed 3: If unit's HP is greater than or equal to 80%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack (weapon acts like brave weapons if hp is high)

Nihil 3: Foe's bonuses (rally, hone, spur, etc.) are nullified during combat with that unit (I took it from Genealogy, so...)

Type C Skills mainly compose of hybrid drive skills like Drive Atk/Def, but all of them give only +2 to 2 spaces in reach.

As for the Specials, I include Ventis/Typhoon, which uses Speed as firepower (30% if Typhoon, 50% if Ventis), kind of like Ayra's Regnal Astra, but its charge is same to that of Ignis & Glacies for Ventis and Bonfire & Iceberg for Typhoon.

Another innovation I had in mine is the Water Wall, in which it's Escutcheon, but the damage dealt of the one unit , will be used as a shield for the next attack. The math goes like this: If the first unit's attack is 6 while the Water Wall triggers (assuming that they don't double), the next unit's attack will be decreased by 6, a.k.a. the last unit's damage dealt.... get it?

Any criticism is welcome to this, but I just hope that this would be helpful for the game.

(P.S. This is from a thread I had because I'm an idiot hehe)

B: Friendship is Magic: adds 50% of buffs from allies within 2 Tiles during combat. 

C: Helping Speed: Ally with the lowest SPD gets SPD+7 at start of turn.

I'm not good with names. I admit that.

Edited by Stroud

Here's some :)

Spoiler

Flame Whip, Wind Whip, and Thunder Whip. Specials with 5 cooldown, but each of them acts sort of like the AoE specials with a twist. Unlike the AoE specials they have a set damage output, but they damage foes in the direction they're attacking the unit (so Ranged units can apply it diagonally if they wish). Also, they do 5 more or less damage depending on weapon color matchups (so a Raudrraven user does 5 more damage with it to Greens and Grays, 5 less to Blues, and none more to Reds). They're essentially less used for damaging the opponent for battle and more used for doing chip damage to units across the map, like how the Ploys work for lowering stats (so it's like Poison Strike as a Ploy effect...or Pain as a Ploy effect).
The reason I made them have more charge than the AoE specials is because they can reach across the map. While they do less damage (or more, if you're damaging high-Def or high-Res targets), a smart player can quickly stack up the damage before the target even reaches them.

Spoiler

Flame Whip
Inheritable, Special, 5 Charge. Before combat this unit initiates, foes in cardinal or inter-cardinal direction (based on unit's and foe's position) take 10 damage, adding or removing 5 damage with weapon-triangle effectiveness.

Wind Whip
Inheritable, Special, 5 Charge. Before combat this unit initiates, foes in cardinal or inter-cardinal direction (based on unit's and foe's position) take 10 damage, adding or removing 5 damage with weapon-triangle effectiveness.

Thunder Whip
Inheritable, Special, 5 Charge. Before combat this unit initiates, foes in cardinal or inter-cardinal direction (based on unit's and foe's position) take 10 damage, adding or removing 5 damage with weapon-triangle effectiveness.

Arbalest. One of, and the most powerful of, the 5 different crossbow types from Radiant Dawn (which they've never shown up in otherwise), crossbows were known for essentially having Close Counter as well as high Might and Accuracy. However, they also all ignored their user's Str, which is a weakness I'll sort-of exploit to balance it. While actually ignoring their Atk would make it useless, simply giving it anti-Flier Sweep alongside the bows' effectiveness against Fliers is good enough of a balance. Makes it incredibly effective against Fliers, but not so much against anything else (so it's like a weaker-yet-stronger Poison Dagger against Fliers, in a weird way).

Spoiler

Arbalest
Uninheritable, Bow, 16 Might. Effective against flying units. Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. If foe is flying, foe cannot counterattack.

Fierce Inspiration. A C skill that can only be used by Fliers that grants +6 Atk during combat to any allies within 2 spaces (so like Drive Atk 5) when the user has less than perfect HP and the user itself has at least two units besides itself within 2 spaces to it.
I ended up thinking of it when I was trying to think of a Breath skill, so I looked up synonyms for it and found that expire and inspire are both synonyms for breathing (expire is to breath outwards, inspire is to breath inwards). That led me to thinking of Grima!Robin's "Expiration", to which I found out that his attack has multiple meanings to it. Anyhow, I thought of ways in which "breathing inwards" could be used for a skill in FEH. I came up with a skill that "inspires others by drawing inspiration from them"...ergo, a skill that increases the stat(s) of other units during battle by having the army itself be nearby the unit. Yes, that sounds like Drive...but this is essentially Drive taken to its extremes: a bigger Drive bonus only applicable when the user is surrounded by the allies that gain from it.

Spoiler

C Passive: Fierce Inspiration 3
Passive Statistics: Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk +6 during combat if unit's HP ≤ 80%. Granted only if total allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2. (Inheritable only to Fliers)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Provoke (My version): Within 3 spaces, opponents will only attack the unit using this skill.

Great Shield: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 80%

White Sol: Heal 80% of damage dealt.

Prism Astra: (FEH Version) Deals +200% to damage dealt; (Other games' version) Allows user to deal 7 consecutive attacks, damage being 3/4ths of the regular attack

Since Imprisoned Soul Celica is here, and she has Chill Speed:

Chill Atk: At the start of each turn, inflicts Atk-5 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.

Chill Def: At the start of each turn, inflicts Def-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Def through its next action.

Chill Res: At the start of each turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.

(A) Weakness Adept: Unit gains 15%/20%/25% additional bonus damage when fighting unit with weakness to units weapon. Unit also receives the same amount if weak to enemies weapon.

(B) Savior: Allows ally units with less than 30%/40%/50% of max HP to move to any space adjacent to the unit with this skill.

(A) Power/Haste/Endurance/Focused Aura: Decrease units Attack/Speed/Defense/Resistance by 3. Allies within 2 spaces will receive +3 combat buff to the units reduced stat (basically an A Passive version of Drive skills that decreases users stats)

Alternatives with -2 stat decreases: Sturdy Aura (Atk/Def), Fortress Aura (Def/Res), Mirror Aura (Atk/Res), Conduit Aura (Atk/Spd), and finally Freedom Aura (all stats)

C Skill: Mantle: Reduce damage from enemy Special skills by 50%

B Skill: Galdr: The Sing or Dance command also restores 10 HP.

B Skill: Angel Ring: HP restoring effects are increased on this unit by 50%

B Skill: Mage Ring: If enemy initiates the attack and enemy's range = 2, target the lower of the enemy's defense or resistance

what we lack atm:

A:
Parrying Blade: the Def variant of Flashing and Heavy Blade
Spirit Blade: The Res variant of Flashing and Heavy Blade

B:
Earth Sweep: If Unit Def - Unit Spd is 15 or greater, then Unit recieves SPD buff during combat equal to 50% of units Def.
Fire Sweep: If Unit Res - Unit Spd is 15 or greater, then Unit recieves SPD buff during combat equal to 50% of units Res.
Dragonstone breaker
Blood for Blood: If Special Skill damage or Healing Skill is affected by HP stat, then Max HP is 50% higher during damage/healing calculations.

C:
Def Smoke
Res Smoke
Phalanx [Infantery, Melees (Axe, Sword, Lance) only, Dragonstone Tomes ranged excluded]: When 1 or more Infantery ally with Axe, Sword or Lance are adjacent to this unit grants +6 Def during combat to all Infantery units on Team within 2 Spaces. (including unit itself). Each additional adjacent Infantery unit with Axe, Sword or Lance grants another +2 Def.
Spirit Ward: Same as Phalanx but grants RES and is restricted to Infantery Tome users only.
Steal: Adds Special cooldown charge by +1 to enemys within 2 spaces.

Here's more~

Spoiler

Wind Mace, or at least until I find a better name for it. Its effect is a recreation of the levels its wielder was in, where the map had areas that forcibly moved your units (or the enemy units, with a Dragon Vein) up or down some spaces depending on the turn count (with the area itself acting like a maze, those caught unaware find themselves getting their units stranded and surrounded). With this weapon's effect it's not as powerful as that, but it does offer him and his allies the ability to pretty much extend their attack range for a single turn (especially Tome-users). Obviously like Skadi, its effect only applies on the third turn and no other time, but unlike Skadi you can't affect allies with more copies of it (so you can't move foes 2-4 spaces towards you). The Atk-7 effect is a reference to his Seal Strength in Fates — which was turned into Seal Atk in Heroes, but I gave him this effect so he could use Vantage which he also had in Fates.

Spoiler

Wind Mace (placeholder for a better name)
Uninheritable (Fuga), Axe, 16 Might. At the start of turn 3, foes within 3 columns centered on unit move 1 space vertically towards unit and are inflicted with Atk-7 through their next actions. This effect applies only once for each foe.

Open Stance. A combination of Life and Death and Breath skills that lowers the Atk/Spd gain of Life and Death in exchange for always having Special cooldown charge +1 from each of your own attacks (so every attack done by you or your foe charges your meter by 2 instead of 1). It's a skill for hyper-offensive units that shine their brightest when activating long-cooldown specials. With the lowered defenses this skill works best when initiating combat, alongside either Desperation or a sweep weapon/passive. It still does the supercharge for each of your opponent's attacks as well, though one must be careful due to their lowered defenses.

Spoiler

Open Stance 1/2/3
Inheritable, A Passive. Grants Atk/Spd +1/2/3 but inflicts Def/Res -5. Grants Special cooldown charge +1. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Here's another...hopefully I don't end up having to make like 7 posts in total again to keep this thread up.

Spoiler

Profiteer. A skill that take advantage of the foe using powerful exclusive weapons. While making Profiteer a Grinding Skill (like Live for Honor or Sword Valor) is tempting, we don't really have need for it since we have those kinds of skills...and I doubt they'd ever make skills for grinding Feathers. So, I decided to give it a combat-friendly effect instead. It's essentially an any-unit skill that replaces the Fighter skills, but it can only activate when the foe has an exclusive weapon like Geirskogul or Armads. To be honest, this would be a perfect skill to give Anna (meaning any non-Heroes Anna) since they're all pretty much a family of merchants.

Spoiler

Profiteer
Inheritable, B Passive. Grants special cooldown +1 per attack if foe uses an exclusive weapon.

Steal. A skill that lets any Dagger user absorb all Field Bonuses from the foe after combat. Especially useful against Emblem teams. I think it'd be kind of a nice way to let less powerful Dagger users get back into Arena without giving them too much power (since they'd be unable to equip skills like Life and Death, but they would be able to use C skills like Atk Smoke and Savage Blow).

Spoiler

Steal
Inheritable, A Passive, Daggers only. If unit initiates combat, grants unit bonuses to Atk/Spd/Def/Res equal to bonuses on foe for each stat independently after combat through their next action. Foe loses bonuses.

Weapon skills:

Ballista/Bolting/Eclipse: Mt 7 (11 on upgraded variant), Rng 4, unit and foes cannot counterattack.

Hand axe/javelin: Mt 7 (11 on upgrade), Rng 1, can counterattack regardless of range.

Levin sword: Mt 6 (9 on upgrade), Rng 1. Can counterattack regardless of range, deals damage based on lower of foe's Def or Res.

Light Brand: Mt 11, Rng 1. Can counterattack regardless of range, deals damage based on lower of foe's Def or Res. Cannot be inherited.

Support skills:

Rally movement: Grants ally the ability to move up to two extra spaces for that turn

Rescue: Remove ally from the battle until unit defeats a foe or is defeated. If unit defeats a foe, Ally moves to foe's square. If unit is defeated, ally moves to unit's square.

Speacial skills:

Blade flurry: Cooldown 3, adds bonuses on unit to damage dealt.

Blade rush: Cooldown 2, adds bonuses on unit to damage dealt. (Requires Blade flurry)

Blade storm: Cooldown 3, adds all stat increases (from bonuses and spurs) on unit to damage dealt. (Requires Blade flurry)

Knockback: Cooldown 4, after combat, pushes the opponent back one space. If foe moves onto inaccessible terrain, foe is defeated instantly.

Blowdown: Cooldown 4, after combat, pushes the opponent back two spaces. If foe moves onto or passes through inaccessible terrain, foe is defeated instantly. (Requires Knockback)

Repel: Cooldown 3, after combat, pushes the opponent back one space. If foe moves onto inaccessible terrain, foe is defeated instantly. (Requires Knockback)

Slot A skills:

Greed 1: If unit's HP = 100%, unit may take multiple bonuses in the same stat.

Greed 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit may take multiple bonuses in the same stat.

Greed 3: Unit may take multiple bonuses to the same stat.

Calm 1: If unit's HP = 100%, unit's bonuses may not be nullified.

Calm 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit's bonuses may not be nullified.

Calm 3: Unit's bonuses may not be nullified.

Hoarding: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit may take multiple bonuses to the same stat, and said bonuses cannot be nullified (Requires Calm 2 or Greed 2)

Haste 1: If unit's HP = 100% at start of combat, unit may make more than one follow up attack.

Haste 2: If unit's HP >= 50% at start of combat, unit may make more than one follow up attack.

Haste 3: Unit may make more than one follow up attack.

Steady/Warding blade 1/2/3: Unit gains 2 special cooldown charges if unit's Def/Res - Foe's Def/Res >= 5/3/1 (like heavy and flashing blade)

B skills:

Fair bearing: If unit's HP >=50% at start of combat, negates enemy "B" skills. (Requires Hardy Bearing 2)

Sprint 1: If unit's HP = 100%, unit may move double the distance they would otherwise be able to. Unit may not enter combat or use support skills when moving in this way.

Sprint 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit may move double the distance they would otherwise be able to. Unit may not enter combat or use support skills when moving in this way.

Sprint 3: Unit may move double the distance they would otherwise be able to. Unit may not enter combat or use support skills when moving in this way.

C skills:

Anathema: At start of turn, Foes within 3 spaces of unit suffer Spd -4 through their next actions (Requires threaten Spd 2)

Lethal injuries 1: If unit's HP = 100%, foes may be defeated outside of combat. (From Fury, AOE specials, etc.)

Lethal injuries 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, foes may be defeated outside of combat.

Lethal injuries 3: If unit is alive, foes may be defeated outside of combat.

59 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Weapon skills:

Ballista/Bolting/Eclipse: Mt 7 (11 on upgraded variant), Rng 4, unit and foes cannot counterattack.

Hand axe/javelin: Mt 7 (11 on upgrade), Rng 1, can counterattack regardless of range.

Levin sword: Mt 6 (9 on upgrade), Rng 1. Can counterattack regardless of range, deals damage based on lower of foe's Def or Res.

Light Brand: Mt 11, Rng 1. Can counterattack regardless of range, deals damage based on lower of foe's Def or Res. Cannot be inherited.

Support skills:

Rally movement: Grants ally the ability to move up to two extra spaces for that turn

Rescue: Remove ally from the battle until unit defeats a foe or is defeated. If unit defeats a foe, Ally moves to foe's square. If unit is defeated, ally moves to unit's square.

Speacial skills:

Blade flurry: Cooldown 3, adds bonuses on unit to damage dealt.

Blade rush: Cooldown 2, adds bonuses on unit to damage dealt. (Requires Blade flurry)

Blade storm: Cooldown 3, adds all stat increases (from bonuses and spurs) on unit to damage dealt. (Requires Blade flurry)

Knockback: Cooldown 4, after combat, pushes the opponent back one space. If foe moves onto inaccessible terrain, foe is defeated instantly.

Blowdown: Cooldown 4, after combat, pushes the opponent back two spaces. If foe moves onto or passes through inaccessible terrain, foe is defeated instantly. (Requires Knockback)

Repel: Cooldown 3, after combat, pushes the opponent back one space. If foe moves onto inaccessible terrain, foe is defeated instantly. (Requires Knockback)

Slot A skills:

Greed 1: If unit's HP = 100%, unit may take multiple bonuses in the same stat.

Greed 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit may take multiple bonuses in the same stat.

Greed 3: Unit may take multiple bonuses to the same stat.

Calm 1: If unit's HP = 100%, unit's bonuses may not be nullified.

Calm 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit's bonuses may not be nullified.

Calm 3: Unit's bonuses may not be nullified.

Hoarding: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit may take multiple bonuses to the same stat, and said bonuses cannot be nullified (Requires Calm 2 or Greed 2)

Haste 1: If unit's HP = 100% at start of combat, unit may make more than one follow up attack.

Haste 2: If unit's HP >= 50% at start of combat, unit may make more than one follow up attack.

Haste 3: Unit may make more than one follow up attack.

Steady/Warding blade 1/2/3: Unit gains 2 special cooldown charges if unit's Def/Res - Foe's Def/Res >= 5/3/1 (like heavy and flashing blade)

B skills:

Fair bearing: If unit's HP >=50% at start of combat, negates enemy "B" skills. (Requires Hardy Bearing 2)

Sprint 1: If unit's HP = 100%, unit may move double the distance they would otherwise be able to. Unit may not enter combat or use support skills when moving in this way.

Sprint 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, unit may move double the distance they would otherwise be able to. Unit may not enter combat or use support skills when moving in this way.

Sprint 3: Unit may move double the distance they would otherwise be able to. Unit may not enter combat or use support skills when moving in this way.

C skills:

Anathema: At start of turn, Foes within 3 spaces of unit suffer Spd -4 through their next actions (Requires threaten Spd 2)

Lethal injuries 1: If unit's HP = 100%, foes may be defeated outside of combat. (From Fury, AOE specials, etc.)

Lethal injuries 2: If unit's HP >= 50%, foes may be defeated outside of combat.

Lethal injuries 3: If unit is alive, foes may be defeated outside of combat.

Rally Movement is way too good. Two squares, universally, on a map that's only six by six squares total. That gives cavaliers the ability to traverse the entire length of the map on one turn.

35 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Rally Movement is way too good. Two squares, universally, on a map that's only six by six squares total. That gives cavaliers the ability to traverse the entire length of the map on one turn.

OK, maybe one extra square would be more appropriate...

30 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

OK, maybe one extra square would be more appropriate...

I'd say one extra square and no affect on cavalry. Three should be the movement cap for any unit.

Edited by Jotari

Here we are~

Spoiler

Regal Bearing. A Seal that cancels any automatic follow-up attacks or removal of such from skills by the unit and foe. This means Brash Assault, Breaker skills, Quick Riposte, etc. Of course, the foe can still double you if their Spd is high enough. Also, considering you're cancelling Breaker skills that means not only do they not get a guaranteed follow-up but you also are allowed to follow-up if normal circumstances are met. Also, as this completely negates Wary Fighter as well the foe (being Armor in that case) will suffer quite a lot. Now, unfortunately this also means that the Sweep skills (and weapon) cannot prevent the unit's or foe's follow-ups.
EDIT: I also realized, after I posted this, that when you're negating Breaker skills, you're negating Breaker skills. That means Axe users could be able to negate Axebreaker from Axe or Sword foes. While it's not a triangle-reversing Breaker skill, it does the next best thing and forces battles between them to go normally...so this would be absolutely amazing on fast units that are deathly afraid of common Breaker skill usage (like Lyn, Lon'qu, Raven, etc). Lyn wouldn't be able to use it as much, though, unless she changed her weapon upgrade to one that didn't include Brash Assault's effect.

Spoiler

Regal Bearing 1/2/3
Seal. Disables skills that guarantee or remove follow-up attacks. Enemy skills that guarantee or remove follow-up attacks are also disabled. (1 is 100% HP, 2 is ≥50% HP, 3 is any% HP)

Break Guard. A B skill that disables skills that would mitigate your Special charging...essentially Guard. It being a B skill means you choose this between skills that allow follow-up attacks that would help charge it, skills that would mitigate the opponent's charging, etc. It's a skill for those who rely on their Special to the point where being forced to slow their charge is deadly for them. I made it disable the unit's own Guard, in case they ever make a Guard seal.

Spoiler

Break Guard 1/2/3
Inheritable, B Passive, Everyone. Disables skills that slow Special cooldown charge. Enemy skills that slow Special cooldown charge are also disabled. (1 is ≤50% HP, 2 is ≤75% HP, 3 is any% HP)

Bondbreaker. Essentially I tried to make it a skill that reverses Bond skills, but instead I made it one that reverses all combat-only buffs (meaning in-combat effects like Spur, Drive, Bond, Eirika's refined effect, etc).

Spoiler

Bondbreaker 1/2/3
Inheritable, C Passive, Everyone. If unit is not within 2 spaces of an ally and is in combat against a foe adjacent to another foe, reverses foe's combat-only buffs (from Spur, Drive, Bond, etc) during combat. (1 is ≤40% HP, 2 is ≤60% HP, 3 is ≤80% HP)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

• 3 months later...

Close Atk: If unit is attacked by an axe, Lance, sword, or dragon stone foe, unit gains +6 atk/Spd

Distant Atk: If unit is attacked by a bow, staff, tome, or dagger for, unit gains +6 atk/Spd 

Close Atk/Def: If unit is attacked by an axe, Lance, or sword unit, or dragonstone for, unit gains +4 atk/Spd/Def/Res 

Distant Atk/Def: If unit is attacked by a bow, staff, tome, or a dagger unit, unit gains +4 atk/Spd/Def/res

Edited by Poimagic

Spear Formation 1/2/3: Grants +2/3/4 damage for each ally unit 2 spaces in a direction opposite to target foe from unit. Does not count ally units in a direction perpendicular to foe's direction. Only usable in a brigade.

Phalanx Formation 1/2/3: Grants +2/3/4 less damage taken for each ally 1 space from unit in a direction perpendicular to foe's direction. Only usable in a brigade.

Contrary Triangle 3 (A): The advantages and disadvantages of color are reversed (e.g. Red would be effective against blue but weak to green). Cannot be inherited by colorless units.

Canto 3 (B or C): At the start of turn, if unit uses assist, unit can perform another action (moving or attacking). Does not work if unit attacks first. Calvary and Flying only.

Might add more later.

Daunt 1/2/3: Enemy units within 2 spaces suffer -2/3/4 Atk/Spd during combat. C Slot

Iron Wall 1/2/3: If unit cannot counter attack, enemy's follow up attack from any source (natural doubling, -breaker, Brash Assault, Bold Fighter) is disabled. Requires at least 90%/70%/50% HP. B Slot

Edited by Kruggov

• 2 months later...

lol bump I guess

Spoiler

Crush Assault 1/2/3
B Passive. If unit's HP≤30%/40%/50% and initiates combat against a foe with a skill that grants additional special cooldown charge per attack, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Spoiler

Bolverk
Axe, 16 Might. At start of turn, bonuses become penalties on all foes in cardinal directions with HP 1 or more lower than unit in foe's next action. After combat, if unit attacked, foe is inflicted with the following status: "Penalties on unit cannot be converted into bonuses through unit's next action."

Edited by MilodicMellodi