Game with the Best in battle/talk/recruitment conversations

Icelerate

So which Fire Emblem game do you believe has the best boss conversations, recruitment conversations and in general, dialogue between opposing characters?

I'd say Radiant Dawn considering the sheer quantity of boss conversations. Also, the conversations between former allies are quite interesting. 

Gordin and Roger have fairly amusing recruitments in FE11. 

Gordin's involves him getting bound, gagged, dressed as a Gra soldier, and addressed as "Gaggles" by a bandit, who then states that Marth will say "Yow!  It's an enemy ambush!" and attack him when he shows up.  Few minutes later the player has Marth speak to him, and Marth says exactly that, though there was no attacking. 

Roger's recruitment is basically Caeda seducing him into joining, Roger totally falling for it, and then doing some lovesick rambling to Marth who has no response to it at all.

To top it off, their endgame titles are "The Ungagged" and "Still Single", respectively.

I agree with RD's Boss and the conversations between former allies/enemies fighting together, however, my personal favorite game for recruitment convos is Sacred Stones, particularly the conversations for recruiting Joshua and Franz's conversation with Amelia.

For recruitment: FE11 and 12. Roger's and Gordin's are hilarious for example.

For Boss convos: Radiant Dawn (I mean who could forget Haar roasting the hell out of Levail and the senators)

Recruitment: Gordin and Roger's in SD.

Boss: Robin vs Grima. Really, anytime Robin speaks to Grima. "Not your god. Not today."

Other: Tibarn and Nailah in RD holy shit.