Opinions on the beastkin classes?

Alastor15243

On October 30, 2017 at 1:44 PM, joshcja said:

So ignoring the part where light forging is impossible in some bizzaro alternate universe.

Power won the accuracy vs power debate in competitive mons, failing to kill 100% of the time is always worse than risking a miss. This was resolved in gen 1. So this has been accepted as common sense and common knowledge for 20ish years now. Saying "Be is fire blast" is synonomous with saying "Why would I ever use anything else?" in this context.

Bonus round: The fixed 1/16 crit in mons (in not gen 1) on every single action is higher than a Be's hit-by-crit will ever be and is much more likely to be relevant in not-fire-emblem for both casual and competitive play.

Stop being bad at logic. You cannot advocate total risk adversion in FE and touch the giant pile of rng horseshit that is mons in the same breath.

HA HAHA HAHA HAHA... You dare criticize me about logic?! Yours is one-dimensional BS, plain, and simple! So what I'm supposed to get here is that you're okay with a chance to miss and lose momentum, and potentially the entire game as a result, rather than not have to gamble... Also, I don't see how power was the winner of the power vs accuracy debate, other than Focus Blast, which wins by default because there's no viable special Fighting option that doesn't have laughably low distribution (Aura Sphere 's learnset can be summed up as "Lucario, Togekiss, Blastoise, Mienshao" and legendaries" and HP Fighting is too weak). Saying something like that and not bothering to back it up is just asking to look bad when you inevitably get called out. And let's not forget that Pokemon did something Fire Emblem should've done ages ago - nerfed critical hits. So I don't care nearly as much about getting critted in Pokemon as I would in FE, where crits are a death sentence more often than not (at least outside of Nuzlocke runs). As for Fates' forging system, it's just laughably bad, like your so-called "logic".

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfkin can play like a heavy hitter tank, and Velouria is definitely the best unit with the class. Kitsune is more focused on speed or something and its just really weird to me. I had a lot of fun using Velouria in the story and in pvp content for fun.