Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

we can just politely ask defaultbeep to hang himself

Wait, serious question here. I just got back and haven't been able to read (although I can get an idea of the discussion from this page alone), but can I actually vote for myself?

YEAH BASICALLY

mack jailed beep last night and there were no kills

scum!anime claimed results on three players when she was only a 1 shot daycop.

I've confirmed that mack and arc are jailer and randocop respectively.

Scum have failed their kills 3 nights in a row.

If someone could give me a run down of what happened so far, I'd be thankful.

although the game mind just end now so whatever.

You missed so much

I'm honestly mad at you >:(

So basically after we lynched Rex, the next pick were Mich and DB, we lynched Mich since they seemed to have.... given up (though I wasn't a part of that) and to some he looker scummy

He was innocent

We moved on to DB, and just before we were about to hammer Anime comes out with some crazy info that flips the game over

A role cop role, claiming she scanned me, DB, and shinori

Shinori being Vanilla. Me being what I am. And DB having some sort of Day Kill.

Anime held this info from us since she scanned DB day 2, which made her look guilty and we lynched her (rip my twin)

So now everyone knows most others roles but everyone seems to be... innocent though for sure, Marf You SB Capps, Me, and Mackc are innocent 

Shinori and DB are the outliers so to speak 

if DB has a daykill, does it mean he's a vig?

he could kill someone who might be scum (aka those not confirmed town), and then we... think what we do next

Well, people seem to have made up their minds about me by now. Neat.

if DB has a daykill, does it mean he's a vig?

he could kill someone who might be scum (aka those not confirmed town), and then we... think what we do next

A daykill that only works in MYLO, which I don't believe we're in. I'm basically vanilla otherwise.

also, I know Anime is new, but saying you're the rolecop when someone claims to be rolecop is just.... ehh. Did Prims even give scum fakeclaims? If not, then maybe that is why she said Shinori is vanilla - so that they didn't need to think of a role for him, and that she might make him look innocent if people bought her claim.

I'm ok with lynching Shinori, also. I don't know if he did something good after Rex was lynched, but until then his content has been bad. His case on Boron was flimsy, and for the rest of the game he's just been missing.

Also, yeah, it is possible to vote on yourself.

I'm doubting a lot of those new vanilla claims. I feel like that teacher lady on Spongebob where she goes all "if you're vanilla, he's vanilla, and he's vanilla, and I'M VANILLA, then who else is vanilla?!". Like, seriously, we have around 4 vanillas in this game, this sounds like bullshit.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way....

either way

whether we vote DB or Shinori, if we mislynch, both Marth and I can investigate next night to its fine

mimic shenanigans are strong

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way....

either way

whether we vote DB or Shinori, if we mislynch, both Marth and I can investigate next night to its fine

mimic shenanigans are strong

Er, I might have misunderstood Marth's ability, but can't he only mimic someone once? I feel like that was brought up after he copied Mack's ability last time.

Yeah, I know it doesn't really matter much, which is why I am willing to lynch DB so casually (although I'd prefer Shinori, tbh).

Hey, if everyone switches to Shinori before the DB wagon is filled, I'm willing to switch my vote as well and hammer.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Er, I might have misunderstood Marth's ability, but can't he only mimic someone once? I feel like that was brought up after he copied Mack's ability last time.

The ability is one shot I believe

they copy someone, gain their ability, then use it next night or whenever 

2 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Yeah, I know it doesn't really matter much, which is why I am willing to lynch DB so casually (although I'd prefer Shinori, tbh).

Hey, if everyone switches to Shinori before the DB wagon is filled, I'm willing to switch my vote as well and hammer.

Well if we're all her and if @DefaultBeep doesn't want to vote themselves 

@Mackc2 @Magnificence Incarnate Can we all just vote off Shinori then and speed this up?

Just now, Arcanite said:

if @DefaultBeep doesn't want to vote themselves 

Hey now.

I never said that.

If I'm gonna be killed, I would be perfectly happy to be the final vote.

But if everyone else would rather kill Shinori, then there's no point in me killing myself, so I'm holding off on voting right now.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hey now.

I never said that.

If I'm gonna be killed, I would be perfectly happy to be the final vote.

But if everyone else would rather kill Shinori, then there's no point in me killing myself, so I'm holding off on voting right now.

Never vote yourself because if you are town and you know you are town then you are just screwing over town by killing yourself

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Never vote yourself because if you are town and you know you are town then you are just screwing over town by killing yourself

From what I've gathered, there are only two people left that are even slightly considered to be scum: me, and Shinori. Obviously, I think it would be more worth it to kill Shinori. But if no one wants to switch over to Shinori right now, then there's no point in waiting several hours just for another player to come online and give me the killing vote instead.

5 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Shinori is always going to be a worse lynch than DB, Rapier, do you even understand why we're acting like there's a guilty on DB?

No, I don't understand why Shinori is a worse lynch, and Anime claiming that he's vanilla still bugs me.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Also, if I'm going to die anyway, I would love to be able to say that I killed myself in my very first game of Mafia. What a way to go, right?

Something about this seems flawed

Im also definitely adding this to my sig*