"Pick a god and pray!" confirmed! Freddy's awesomeness is 100% back!

Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh.

Why are they so high level? I only just cleared story mode and I have only one character above lv. 30. :/

because that is post history mode, history mode itself has very low level requirements, they expect you to gain many levels from completeing the other history maps. but thats just my estimation.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thany said:

because that is post history mode, history mode itself has very low level requirements, they expect you to gain many levels from completeing the other history maps. but thats just my estimation.

Oh, I see then.

8 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:
  Hide contents

Sorry, I was implying it was a conversation about bear jerky, not shipping.

You said gift, though I kinda had a feeling it was something about bear meat too. I'm still gonna pretend it's a shipping moment though. lol

Have you tried getting an A+ support with Leo as fredrick? even if you dont like the fates cast much, Fredrick and Leo make an absolutely great support conversation that i think you would love to see. you should get it in no time if you pair up leo and fredrick in a few battles.

4 minutes ago, Thany said:

Have you tried getting an A+ support with Leo as fredrick? even if you dont like the fates cast much, Fredrick and Leo make an absolutely great support conversation that i think you would love to see. you should get it in no time if you pair up leo and fredrick in a few battles.

No, but I did actually look up that conversation once, it's pretty hilarious. lol

On 10/23/2017 at 4:10 AM, Anacybele said:

That's not really swearing though. Yes, it has the word "ass" in it, but seriously, it isn't like I said shit or fuck or anything and it wasn't even in a negative tone.

But even so, I don't like "bestest" either. Guess I'll change that. Not back to "badassery" though, since obviously that's too much for SF's children. >_>

Why thank you for insulting the greater portion of SF. ;/

---

I decided to pair Frederick and Robin because both had weapons that needed a lot of kills.  Their in-battle quotes were. . .amazing.  I can't recite them off of the top of my head, sadly.  What IS clear is that Robin really likes trolling Frederick.  Assuming female Robin says the same thing. . .tee-hee~!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I decided to pair Frederick and Robin because both had weapons that needed a lot of kills.  Their in-battle quotes were. . .amazing.  I can't recite them off of the top of my head, sadly.  What IS clear is that Robin really likes trolling Frederick.  Assuming female Robin says the same thing. . .tee-hee~!

lol I so need to pair them up myself once I get female Robin. XD

On 25/10/2017 at 4:29 AM, eclipse said:

I just discover that ! It's golden !

Edited by Ledrert

Fredrick and Robin's pair up special attack is funny.

Robin: Let's go, Freddy Bear!
Frederick: Ill have you use my proper name, Robin!

Even better:

Corrin: Leo, win and my tomato stash is yours. 
Leo: REALLY? EXCELLENT!

Edited by wissenschaft