"Pick a god and pray!" confirmed! Freddy's awesomeness is 100% back!

Anacybele

4 minutes ago, KaSlider said:

Yes there is, you just have to select a stage that you've already done before and it will let you repeat it with any character that you've unlocked.

Oh, that's what you mean. I don't really feel like redoing a stage I just did though...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 8 is really low to be fighting Camilla. You should have a rank D weapon and be level 12+at least. As long as you have awakening active, anyone will do since awakening gives you advantage no matter your weapon.

Edited by wissenschaft

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, that's what you mean. I don't really feel like redoing a stage I just did though...

"My characters are too low level to progress."

>Gets told multiple ways to easily level them up

"I'm not interested in doing that."

Amazing. 

19 minutes ago, wissenschaft said:

Level 8 is really low to be fighting Camilla. You should have a rank D weapon and be level 12+at least. As long as you have awakening active, anyone will do since awakening gives you advantage no matter your weapon.

Well, I didn't know they had to be higher level.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

"My characters are too low level to progress."

>Gets told multiple ways to easily level them up

"I'm not interested in doing that."

Amazing. 

...What? Firstly, I don't see what the problem is, and second, I had no idea my character was too low level.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What? Firstly, I don't see what the problem is, and second, I had no idea my character was too low level.

You just turned down all the options suggested for leveling up your characters more to fix your issues with beating that chapter. It's just so stubborn.

And you can check what level you should be, generally, by seeing what level the enemies are. You should at least be almost their level most of the time. 

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

You just turned down all the options suggested for leveling up your characters more to fix your issues with beating that chapter. It's just so stubborn.

And you can check what level you should be, generally, by seeing what level the enemies are. You should at least be almost their level most of the time.

But I didn't? I said I'd go change Lianna's weapon and give her a couple more levels or so. How do I check enemy levels before going into the battle? I haven't seen that option.

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

Ana, how many crests have you given to your characters? That's kind of important if you want to level them evenly.

Frederick is the only one that has any. I thought it'd be okay to give him a whole bunch first and then work on other characters. The latter of which I was going to do next since I promoted Frederick. He's good for now.

Just now, Anacybele said:

But I didn't? I said I'd go change Lianna's weapon and give her a couple more levels or so. How do I check enemy levels before going into the battle? I haven't seen that option.

Frederick is the only one that has any. I thought it'd be okay to give him a whole bunch first and then work on other characters. The latter of which I was going to do next since I promoted Frederick. He's good for now.

Yeeeeeah, that's a problem. As it stands right now, your other characters don't stand a chance against anything. You need to make a small team of units and give them some boosts ASAP.

16 minutes ago, Jave said:

Yeeeeeah, that's a problem. As it stands right now, your other characters don't stand a chance against anything. You need to make a small team of units and give them some boosts ASAP.

If I can, sure.

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You said you weren't interested in doing history mode and you didn't want to replay a chapter you'd already done. Those are your 2 options for leveling up. 

You can check enemy levels during the map preview when you're about to start the chapter. Just move the cursor over enemies and you can see their level.

47 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

You said you weren't interested in doing history mode and you didn't want to replay a chapter you'd already done. Those are your 2 options for leveling up. 

You can check enemy levels during the map preview when you're about to start the chapter. Just move the cursor over enemies and you can see their level.

I could also use gold at the Training Grounds which I did.

Oh, right... Duh. xP

44 minutes ago, Lau said:

I think you need to stop focusing on Frederick and start creating a balanced team. Share your resources amongst the characters. It's kinda a no-brainer.

And I decided to do that.

I'm now at chapter 11. I got out of Leo's battle by the skin of my teeth though. Freakin' archers everywhere when two of your best units are fliers.

Frederick is easily one of the most fun, fluid, and effective characters in the game, IMO. And considering this is an incredibly polished, well-balanced entry into the series, that's saying a lot. I've enjoyed every character's playstyle so far, and Frederick has been one of my favorites from the start.

• eclipse changed the title to "Pick a god and pray!" confirmed! Freddy's bestest line is 100% back!
8 hours ago, wissenschaft said:

Don't give up Anacybele, you can do it! 

Yeah, I did, actually. :) Turns out I did have enough resources to give my characters the needed boosts.

Glad people enjoy Freddy! ^^ I love using him especially after promoting him! Hardly anything does much damage lol.

EDIT: Wait, why was my thread title edited? There was nothing wrong with it.

Edited by Anacybele

Just a heads up from here. I suggest switching out Fredrick from time to time in later levels, while its tempting to play Your favourite character every single level, you should use other characters to raise their levels easier, Story mode has some hurdles if you dont raise your other units of the weapon triangle (or lack of a triangle) and history mode rarely has character restrictions, Its just my general advice that you dont want to over-rely on fredrick as the only axe user.

Regardless theres something always satisfying about dragging some poor sap with your Axe.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I did, actually. :) Turns out I did have enough resources to give my characters the needed boosts.

Glad people enjoy Freddy! ^^ I love using him especially after promoting him! Hardly anything does much damage lol.

EDIT: Wait, why was my thread title edited? There was nothing wrong with it.

I think it was due to 'badass'. Some may consider it to be swearing or stuff. I don't like how it was changed to 'bestest', it makes the English Language student in me cry.

3 hours ago, Lau said:

I think it was due to 'badass'. Some may consider it to be swearing or stuff. I don't like how it was changed to 'bestest', it makes the English Language student in me cry.

That's not really swearing though. Yes, it has the word "ass" in it, but seriously, it isn't like I said shit or fuck or anything and it wasn't even in a negative tone.

But even so, I don't like "bestest" either. Guess I'll change that. Not back to "badassery" though, since obviously that's too much for SF's children. >_>

So... on the subject of Frederick...

Once you clear the Fates History Mode map, Frederick and Lianna arrive on it.

Spoiler

And Lianna tells Frederick she has a gift from Robin, which fills Frederick with trepidation. I'll have to clear a difficult mission to see what happens next, but that particular conversation line is titled "Freddy Bear"...

9 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

So... on the subject of Frederick...

Once you clear the Fates History Mode map, Frederick and Lianna arrive on it.

Hide contents

And Lianna tells Frederick she has a gift from Robin, which fills Frederick with trepidation. I'll have to clear a difficult mission to see what happens next, but that particular conversation line is titled "Freddy Bear"...

Spoiler

OMG FREDDY x FEMALE ROBIN SHIPPING! *SQUEE* I gotta go do that map then!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:
  Hide contents

OMG FREDDY x FEMALE ROBIN SHIPPING! *SQUEE* I gotta go do that map then!

just be forwarned that I assume that is post history map battles, which require level 60 or so units, so its going to take you a while before you get to see that.

3 minutes ago, Thany said:

just be forwarned that I assume that is post history map battles, which require level 60 or so units, so its going to take you a while before you get to see that.

Oh.

Why are they so high level? I only just cleared story mode and I have only one character above lv. 30. :/