Cleaning up my Inventory

Ashunera

Hi, fairly new to forums but not to FE Heroes. 

My Inventory has gotten very full, and I don't know which units would have better SI potential, and which units I should just send home for feathers so I was hoping for y'alls help!

Here's my list

Spoiler

4-stars

Ogma, Eirika, Chrom, Laslow, Draug, Black Knight, Seth, Stahl, Caeda (x3), Lilina, Sophia, Henry, Tharja (x3), Lukas (x3), Donnell, Oboro, Gwendolyn, Abel, Roderick, Clive, Mathilda, Sully (x3), Clair, Florina, Nowi, Mae, Reinhardt, Bartre (x4), Raven, Hawkeye (x3), Arthur, Titania (x2), Frederick, Narcian, Cherche, Boey (x2), Soren (x2), Cecilia (x2), Virion, Gaius (x2), Jakob, Kagero (x2)

3-stars

Fir, Lloyd, Lon'qu (x2), Olivia (x2), Hana, Laslow, Eliwood, Stahl, Palla, Arvis, Sophia, Henry, Jagen (x4), Berkut, Shanna, Valter, Subaki, Corrin (F), Robin (x3), Barst, Legion, Bartre (x3), Arthur, Frederick, Narcian, Beruka, Robin (F), Gordin, Clarisse

Thanks for the help y'all!

5 minutes ago, Ashunera said:

4-stars

Ogma, Eirika, Chrom, Laslow, Draug, Black Knight, Seth, Stahl, Caeda (x3), Lilina, Sophia, Henry, Tharja (x3), Lukas (x3), Donnell, Oboro, Gwendolyn, Abel, Roderick, Clive, Mathilda, Sully (x3), Clair, Florina, Nowi, Mae, Reinhardt, Bartre (x4), Raven, Hawkeye (x3), Arthur, Titania (x2), Frederick, Narcian, Cherche, Boey (x2), Soren (x2), Cecilia (x2), Virion, Gaius (x2), Jakob, Kagero (x2)

3-stars

Fir, Lloyd, Lon'qu (x2), Olivia (x2), Hana, Laslow, Eliwood, Stahl, Palla, Arvis, Sophia, Henry, Jagen (x4), Berkut, Shanna, Valter, Subaki, Corrin (F), Robin (x3), Barst, Legion, Bartre (x3), Arthur, Frederick, Narcian, Beruka, Robin (F), Gordin, Clarisse

I'm of the mind that I use pretty much any of my spare pulls (Barring limited use units) as SI fodder, we do get plenty enough feathers imo. I also assume that you've either got a copy of each of these units you do want kept or don't care. (And of course someone comes in with a quick link while I'm typing this, so I don't know if this is any use at all) You should be asking this in the Ask Questions thread, but while it's here (In big boxes of text):

Of your 4*:

Spoiler

Oboro, Gaius, Ogma, Lilina, Cherche and Lukas are all worth sending home unless there's a skill of note you want passed (like their weapons or Atk +3 on Cherche, or Sacred Cowl on Lukas)

BK has got Wings of Mercy 3, Eirika has Hone Speed 3, Abel has Swordbreaker 3 (Sully has Swordbreaker 2 and Drag Back/Sapphire Lance), Seth has a similar set to Stahl but he has Fortress Def 3 and seal Atk/Def 2, Gwen has Hone Armour and Drag Back, Titania had Guard 2, Hawkeye has Death Blow 2 and Threaten Atk 3, Caeda has Fortify Fliers, Draug has Ward Armour and Lunge, Donnel has Drag back, HP +5 and Reciprocal Aid, Clive has Hit and Run (as does Clair but she has Spur Speed and Harsh Command as well), Roderick has Firesweep lance, Mathilda has Ridersbane, Hone Attack 3 and Cancel Affinity 2, Florina has Ardent Sacrifice, Darting Blow 3 and BoL 2, Tharjas has Raoudrblade and Drating Blow 3, Rein has Vantage 3, Boey has Gronnowl, Ignis, Earth Boost 3 and Renewal 2, Virion has Astra, Kagero has Poison Dagger and Daggerbreaker 3, Cecilia has Escape Route 3 and Gronnraven, Nowi has Lightning Breath for other Dragons and Threaten Res if you care for that

Jakob has Renewal 2 if that's alright, Raven has Brave Axe and Threaten Def 2, , Mae has Blarowl, Blue Tome Exp 3 and Desperation 2, Soren has Watersweep 2 and Fortify Res, 

Chrom can get Aether if you want it at 5*, and of course any of these units can get their +weapons at 5*.

Laslow, Stahl, Henry, Arthur, Frederick and Narcian all got mentioned in the 3* section. Sophia has Dragon Fang if you're interested and Bartre's got Brash Assault 3 as well now. 

Of your 3*:

Spoiler

I'd say if you're sending home 3* units Fir, Sophia, Gordin, Beruka, Bartre, Legion and Lloyd are all alright to send unless you want to pass a specific skill from them (like Gordin's brave bow, Fir's Glacies or Brash Assault if you want that)

Out of these I think most of them have at least one skill worthwhile for SI: Stahl (Swap and Ruby Sword), Barst (Brave Axe, spur Att and Reposition) and Clarisse (Her bow's got a good effect and she has Poison strike 3 at 4* if you want it) are all fine to use at 3*.

Quite a few also get good skills at 4*: Narcian, Henry, F!Robin (Both also get Ignis) and Laslow all have the 3rd tier breaker, Arvis and Def Ploy 3, Eliwood/Berkut and Ward Cav, Jagen and Fortify Cav, F!Corrin and Draconic Aura, Olivia/F!Corrin and Hone Atk, Lon'qu and Vantage, Valter with Darting Blow 3 and Panic Ploy 2, M!Robin and Bonfire, Frederick and Luna, Palla and Goad Fliers/Moonbow (aka she's good fodder: even has Wings of no Mercy 2). If you're willing to spend the feathers you can reap good rewards from it. I definitely recommend promoting Shanna to pass Desperation 3 onto someone, it's worthwhile imo.

Sadly, Subaki doesn't have QR 3 at 4*: but QR 2 is still something worth considering passing, as you can also pass Swap. Hana's also similar with LaD and Arthur with Lancebreaker (much as Oscar is far batter fodder now, he still has Swap too)

My conclusion? Take a look at your units and decide what skills you need passed and work with what you have. Merges might not be a bad idea either, depending on the unit.

At the very least, I'd recommend keeping at least one copy of each unit.  You'll occasionally have quests using them, and you never know when they might come in handy.  Expanding your barracks by 5 only costs 1 Orb, and is good if you even think there's a possibility you might want someone for SI in the future.

As a rule, try to keep at least one GHB unit, because they are limited, and come back at random times.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At the very least, I'd recommend keeping at least one copy of each unit.  You'll occasionally have quests using them, and you never know when they might come in handy.  Expanding your barracks by 5 only costs 1 Orb, and is good if you even think there's a possibility you might want someone for SI in the future.

As a rule, try to keep at least one GHB unit, because they are limited, and come back at random times.

I wouldn't worry too much about the summonable units for quests, they are typically given away as part of the quests themselves.

also there is no greater heresy than sending a GHB unit home, I will get to making them all 5* eventually I promise no seriously my 4 f!robins are totally not taking up space in my barracks.

24 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I wouldn't worry too much about the summonable units for quests, they are typically given away as part of the quests themselves.

also there is no greater heresy than sending a GHB unit home, I will get to making them all 5* eventually I promise no seriously my 4 f!robins are totally not taking up space in my barracks.

I forgot to mention, another reason to keep at least one of everybody is they could be Tempest Bonus units in the future.  I bet people were glad they had Eliwood for mini Tempest.

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I bet people were glad they had Eliwood for mini Tempest.

I'll say, he was a core for that TT. Promoted him to 5* after it, and he's pretty optimal as I can get him right now (Probably should show him under the garbage thread).

I had Ninian and Hector, but he was the best choice for red I had thanks to the boosts.

54 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'll say, he was a core for that TT. Promoted him to 5* after it, and he's pretty optimal as I can get him right now (Probably should show him under the garbage thread).

I had Ninian and Hector, but he was the best choice for red I had thanks to the boosts.

I honestly wish they would keep at least one older 3* or 4* units as a 40% bonus unit.  It's kind of crummy that only the brand new 5* Banner units are going to be 40% this time, when Seliph would have been a perfect candidate.

I would recommend expanding your barracks and keep several copies of everyone since you never know when they can be useful for inheritance (heck, I had like 20 Barst and Severa , yet after AA implementation I only had 4 left. That is, I already limited Reposition inheritance to those who really needed it). The cost is 1 orb per 5 slots, which may sound expensive but if you do it gradually over time you will barely recognise it.

If you really want to dispose some, here are some names to keep for SI:

Hinata: Fury 3

Roy: TA3

Odin: every skill is useful. But he often appears more than you want, so feel free to send him home if you have too many.

Barst/Severa: Reposition

Robin, Henry, Setsuna: See Odin.

Wrys: the number one healer fodder. Also see Odin.

Shanna: Desperation

Anyone with 'hone etc' especially if hone speed and hone attack.

Try to keep a copy of every special.

Try to keep a copy of each gbh unit because they, uh, won't appear again in a long time.

Edited by Okigen