The extra History Mode missions (spoilers)

nocturnal YL

If you have beaten a History Mode map, you'll be rewarded with a few more level 60+ missions. Those missions depict certain famous scenes in the Fire Emblem series.

One thing I have noticed is that there are references to the other games too.

For example, in the Awakening map, an extra level 62 arena battle shows Hinoka and female Robin doing an impression of Ike and Soren from Path of Radiance chapter 20. In Lyn's map, a level 60 defense battle has Elise and Macbeth play the roles of Clarine and Nacien. (Both links in Japanese; I don't know if those are anywhere as famous overseas)

I haven't unlocked all of the extra missions, so I can't tell if there are more such references to games other than the ones in Warriors. But it's still a nice touch, albeit one that would unfortunately be lost humour to those who aren't familiar enough with Fire Emblem.

Oh that's why it sounded weird to me in the Japanese version! It's really good to know they did that. I really hope a sequel or more dlc are following this, I really want more characters from FE games. 

Path of Radiance, Chapter 20, after the battle:

Ike
Soren, what's the damage to the surrounding area?

Soren
It's terrible. All of the fields and homes have been completely destroyed.

The Japanese version:

…セネリオ、付近の被害状況はどうだ?
(…Soren, what's the damage to the surrounding area?)

…ひどい有様です。畑だけじゃなく…家屋にまで被害が及んでいます。
(…It's awful. It's not just the fields… even the homes are destroyed.)

The dialog isn't particularly funny, but they used somewhat surreal wording (ひどい有様, literally "awful situation") to describe the damage. IS has probably taken notice, and Soren used this line again in Radiant Dawn's Part 3, Chapter 12, again after clearing the chapter.

Ike:
“What’s the situation?”

Soren:
“It’s awful. The Begnion Central Army and the Crimean Royal Knights have almost been completely obliterated. There are barely any knights who can still move.”

Japanese: (I'm not going to re-translate this; the English script is accurate)

[アイク]
どんな状況だ?▼
[セネリオ]
……ひどい有様です。

ベグニオン中央軍、

クリミア王宮騎士団……▼

この両部隊は壊滅に近く

動ける騎は…ほとんど残っていません。▼

And finally, the lines in question in FE Warriors:

ヒノカ
どんな状況だ?
(What's the situation?)

ルフレ
……ひどい有様です。外壁だけでなく……
神殿内にまで被害が及んでいます。
(……It's awful. It's not just the outer walls…… even the inside of the temple is destroyed.)

As for Clarine and Nacien, the original script is Chapter 4, when Clarine first appears. Replace Clarine with Elise, Klein with Elise's siblings, and Nacien with Iago (JP: Macbeth), and everything else plays similarly. Nacien's self-centric personality earned him a spot among Japanese fans, and almost every line of his can be seen as an in-joke to the fans.

(Not going to translate this since the original is quite long. The entire exchange between Clarine and Nacien is adopted in Warriors.)