DLC Character you're the most excited to play as

Jedi

Which character do you wanna play as?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Character

6 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Xander's really the same? That's a surprise, since he sounds very different here to me compared to Fates. It's like the quality of his VA work for him dropped if it's really the same actor. I thought his VA in Fates was good, but here he sounds like he's reading lines off a paper and forcing his voice to sound like it does. 

Sometimes VAs either forget their voice for a character or change it due to some reasons, but I agree that he does sound different. Xander has his same voice actor like Corrin, Ryoma, Sakura, Leo and Elise. The only siblings who don't are Camilla, Takumi and Hinoka.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Legend_of_Zelia said:

Sometimes VAs either forget their voice for a character or change it due to some reasons, but I agree that he does sound different. Xander has his same voice actor like Corrin, Ryoma, Sakura, Leo and Elise. The only siblings who don't are Camilla, Takumi and Hinoka.

Takumi has a different voice actor? for some reason i never noticed.

Just now, Thany said:

Takumi has a different voice actor? for some reason i never noticed.

Roger Rose who voiced him in Fates was replaced by Michael Sinternklaas starting with Heroes, then in Warriors. 

All I hear now, when I hear Takumi is Leonardo from 2003's TMNT that 4kids did and lil bit of Dean Venture from the Venture Bros. 

Azura, Azura, Azura.  She's a favorite of mine, and I'm one of the people that's still a little bit bitter that she wasn't included in the base game (she's sorely missed in story mode - I don't understand why the devs thought it was okay to leave her out when she and Corrin are just as important a partnership as Chrom and Robin, which they acknowledged as something they couldn't split up - but that's probably an off-topic rant).  I think the moveset for a dancing lancer has a ton of potential and I'm really excited to finally be able to play her.  (If she ends up playing identically to Oboro I'll be kind of sad, but I'll still take it, because at least she'll still finally be in the damn game.)

I'd be way more excited for Niles and Tharja if I weren't worried that they would just be clones of Takumi and Robin.  (I have a little hope for Tharja, at least, given that she isn't in the base game at all and her DLC is pretty far off, so hopefully they have time to do something cool with her.)  I'm pretty much fully expecting Niles to be just another Takumi clone since he's already in the game as one, which makes me sad, because Niles has so much potential for his own moveset.  (I adore Takumi and he was one of the first units I promoted, but I really do not need more than one of him.)  I think it's really questionable game design to have four archer units who ALL share the same moveset, plus it makes no sense lore-wise that an outlaw from the streets of Nohr would have the same fighting style as the prince and princess of Hoshido.  (Frankly I don't think Takumi and Sakura should fight identically either, but it makes way more sense than Niles fighting like either of them.)

I'm also a bit excited for Owain even if he will be a Ryoma clone, because he's still OWAIN, plus Ryoma's moveset is actually cool.  Linde will be cool on the condition that she's not a Robin clone, and I'll be happy to have Minerva even though she'll be a Camilla clone, because I don't actually like Camilla.  Plus Oboro, because Oboro.

3 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

I'm most excited for Oboro, Minerva, and Linde. Also interested in Azura, Navarre, and Owain.

I figured Minerva from you since you made her in Samurai Warriors 4 haha.

• 1 month later...