DLC Character you're the most excited to play as

Jedi

Which character do you wanna play as?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Character

I personally will want to play as Azura, Olivia, Navarre, Minerva and Linde the most, although Oboro and Tharja interest me in style. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to play as Minerva the most honestly, as she's probably my favorite character from the Archanea games.

But I'm also looking forward to how Olivia and Azura play, especially Azura since she's an infantry lance user (Oboro is too, but I bet she'll play more closely to other lance users from the Musou series).

Navarre cause he's gonna have Lyn's moveset which seems fun as fuck.

But also Niles cause even though he's gonna be a clone, he's my husbando yes I am trash.

'Boro.

Not only because she's one of my favorite characters, but also because I've grown to like normal infantry lance fighters; I don't know how high-or-low-tier Impa's naginata was (nor do I care), but I liked using that a lot when I wasn't using either Zelda or Sheik.  Plus, I'm sure she and Azura would help tremendously with any lance-oriented maps that have lots of archers.

Minerva is my second most wanted, assuming she isn't a clone.  Heck, even if she is a clone, I still wouldn't mind.  Also curious about the mages... wanna see what's done with them.

Since they first said the 3 focus games I have wanted to play as Minerva and when she comes out I will be so happy.  Navarre is second, followed by Olivia since I really want to see her moveset.

Mine is Tharja, I wonder how her moveset will work. As a slow, more hard hitting version of Robin. To emulate dark mages' gameplay style in the series. Or as a magic nuker with a greater number of aoe attacks. Anything will work except being a Robin clone. 

How you gon' pin the 2nd half of the SD A team against each other, 'doe?

Top pick is a tie between Navarre & Minerva, but for the sake fo the poll, I... guess I'll go Minerva

Oboro makes second though, with Tharja at 3rd

I really, really like Minerva, so Minerva it is. It'd give me the option of playing a wyvern rider without rolling my eyes at the character.

Alternatively, I'm interested in Azura/Oboro due to the fact that we have no infantry lancers yet.

1 hour ago, Azz said:

But also Niles cause even though he's gonna be a clone, he's my husbando yes I am trash.

I like bow units, and Niles' antics won the spot for me.

So you can have him as a husbando, I want him as a killing machine.

Assuming they're all given unique movesets... I think I'll say Olivia. I like her well enough, but she's not my favorite character on the list; I'm mostly interested in seeing how she plays. A sword-wielding dancer seems like a fun concept.

Second would be Navarre, and third Azura. Navarre just looked cool, and I think Azura has a lot of potential too.

Honestly I think I'm more excited about seeing the characters made in Warriors art style than actually playing them. All the characters in this game have been surprisingly fun to play, and it's been characters I didn't have attachments to before that I'm liking more and more. I'm pretty confident they'll all be a good time to play.

I voted for Azura though because she's probably my favorite character otherwise that didn't make it, even though I'm pretty excited about Owain and Olivia.

Azura because a ground based lancer is not something we have in the game yet and I'm wondering if they will do anything with her dancer aspect. Minerva and Olivia are the others top 3. Former is another Dragon Rider (favorite class) and the latter another dancer so looking forward to what if anything they do with that.

Edited by wissenschaft

Azura, because she'll be a new playstyle as an infantry spear unit. The others I'm most interested in are Olivia, Tharja and Minerva. Most of the sword styles I think are pretty fun so Olivia will probably be nice, and I'd like to see if Tharja is any different than Robin (I hope so). Minerva will be cool just since I love Camilla's gameplay, so I'll probably like her too. 

I'm excited for Owain the most but I voted for my number two Azura. I think her moveset has the potential to be the most unique of the DLC characters besides Olivia.

I'm also interested in seeing if Linde and Tharja will have a moveset focused on light and dark magic respectively despite not really caring for Tharja much.

Im just super curious what olivias moveset is gonna be, clone or not My curiosity has to know what a dancer in a warriors game for fire emblem will be like.

Owain! All the way. He was a favorite from Awakening, and still a favorite character here. I'm sad he is not playable in base-game, but at least I know he will be playable.

Azura and Olivia could be really cool if their movesets are done right. 
Miverva will be nice to have, because I refuse to use Camilla and an Axe flier will be nice. (As soon as I saw Camilla I was half-yelling "Go away Camilla!!")

3 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Miverva will be nice to have, because I refuse to use Camilla and an Axe flier will be nice. (As soon as I saw Camilla I was half-yelling "Go away Camilla!!")

(I really hope your not making the game harder for yourself by not using her. some missions require only axe users. and 2 axe users is really hard to do on a full scale map)

Honestly, Oboro, just because the lack of lance infantry is really painful. There's so many enemy commanders that use swords and the pegasus knights aren't good at 1v1'ing commanders.

Azura will probably be the same moveset, but at that point it basically comes down to character preference and I prefer Oboro to Ms. Inexplicable Half-Expositions.

Oboro for me. Even if Team Takumi is doomed to forever remain woefully incomplete, at least we'll have most of it present. Can't wait to use her for shredding fools both Nohrian and otherwise.