If we got a second wave of DLC, what would you want to see?

TheSS

I'd like to see characters from other games. Maybe just a single pack with just one Jugdral, one Magvall and one Tellius characters.

Seth and Elincia just because I want a lance rider and a sword flier. Magic types seem to be just eye candy here, but a light character would be great. Maybe Cyas, just to have a relatively unknown, surprise character?

1 hour ago, Slumber said:

I admire your optimism, but Jugdral characters exist purely to destroy the Heroes community. They're not allowed to be in anything else. 

Well, there's Cipher, which is an even more complete collection of FE characters than Heroes.

Awakening and Fates got plenty of reps so I don't want more characters from those games(Cherche is the exception, I'd put down money for her)

Shadow Dragon:

Camus, Merric, Hardin

Sacred Stones:

The twins, Innes, 

Blazing Sword:

Hector, Marcus, Eliwood

Bonus pack maybe:

Ike, Roy,

I wouldn't delude myself in hoping for fe4/5, even in a hypothetical discussion.

What I believe we will get is a SoV pack, FE7 pack, and either a Cipher or New Mystery pack. So I will go through what I would like to see out of those first.

SoV

Alm, Zeke/Lukas/Clive, Conrad/Saber

There are a lot of viable options here, and no real wrong or right answer to be honest. Just about any SoV character, even Faye, could be a good addition to the Warriors roster. My top picks personally are Zeke, Lukas, or Clive for Alm, and Conrad or Saber for Celica. Reason I pick these 3 is 1, lance cavalier options. Something we really dont have, and 2 impact on the routes. I think the best way to do an SoV pack is to split it with 1 character to represent the Alm route, besides Alm himself, and 1 character for Celica's. For Alm, Clive, Zeke, and Lukas had a good bit of impact on the route, while also being unique and having a set class, unlike the villagers. Lukas is responsible for Alm even starting his adventure, Clive served as kind of the voice of reason for Alm on a number of occasions, and of Zeke joins you, he gives Alm some important information regarding Rudolf. On Celica's side, Conrad provides another option for Lance Cavalier, and is important to the story for some spoiler reasons I wont get into, but his effect is important. Saber would be a good addition for 1, adding in a class no one else in the series really can provide other than other SoV characters, that being Dread Fighter, and easily being one of the most important characters in Celica's route.

FE7

Eliwood, Hector, Ninian

This one is a little easier. I havent played FE7 personally, so I cant speak much from the story, but each character adds something to the roster and are important to FE7. Hector being an Armor, and an axe wielder. Ninian being another Dragonstone user, and Eliwood being another cavalier.

Cipher

I personally would prefer a Cipher pack over New Mystery. I like that the Cipher characters got to hop into SoV, and I think it isnt a bad idea to have them show up again for Warriors. As to who I would choose, probably Randal, Shade, and Yuzu.

Now what I would personally prefer for DLC packs.

Replace FE7 with FE10 pack, and include the Dawn Brigade.

Micaiah, Nolan, Black Knight.

Now I dont see that happening at all, but its what I would personally like to see.

14 hours ago, TheSS said:

That... would be awful.

I think worst case is that Azura/Oboro have the same moveset and we get only 1 new moveset per pack (Olivia/Linde/Oboro, probably). 

That's actually what I'm expecting.

I'm not really a positive person.

Truth be told, id just be happy to get a sword user that doesn't just have a personal weapon, there's like no reason to ever use other swords when their personal weapon is just better.

Honestly all this love for the main three of Blazing Blade but honestly, I still want some semblance of Marc. He'd be literally small talk where he speaks barely any more than maybe 5 sentences in a word. It'd also be an excuse to have a lance infantry unit who can heal others.

Fates
Setsuna

Reina

Orochi/Hayato using the animal spirits

Awakening

Maribelle

Sumia

Cherche

Shadow Dragon

Whitewings as a trio

Camus

Nagi

Edited by Galaco

2 hours ago, Green Tees said:

Honestly all this love for the main three of Blazing Blade but honestly, I still want some semblance of Marc. He'd be literally small talk where he speaks barely any more than maybe 5 sentences in a word. It'd also be an excuse to have a lance infantry unit who can heal others.

What does he look like though?! Lol

The creators said Wave 2 will be based on fan feedback, sooo... I can expect, because it would be very obvious~

Tellius:

• Ike
  • Mist
  • Titania

The Blazing Blade:

• Hector
  • Eliwood
  • Ninian

The Binding Blade:

• Roy
  • Lilina
  • Fae

If anything, if it's based on fan feedback. People will be pouring in things like "Our boy Roy!" and "We need Ike!", just because of their Smash Bros popularity. If half of the fan feed back from the fanbase is that, then of course DLC packs will centered around it. But then they talked about a "sequel" with popular characters like Roy and Ike. So who knows.

Edited by Legend_of_Zelia

For me, if they would repeat with the Awakening/Fates/Shadow Dragon packs I'd choose (is nearly the same options as the ones I putted in another topic before the confirmation of the characters):

Fates: Garon (I felt betrayed with his "not inclusion") + Effie (for some armoured unit, and because I like the character) + Lilith (it would be interesting). And... Iago? (if they repeat the NPC as DLC characters, probably taking the place over one of my previous characters).

Shadow Dragon: Camus (mounted lance and I like him) + Naga (another manakete... and have the god of manaketes as a playable character) + Jake (to have a ballistican as a new moveset and... because he's Anna's boyfriend). And... Gharnef? (same as Iago).

Awakening: Walhart (same as Garon u.u) + Cherche (I like the character... I wouldn't mind if she were even a clone of Camilla or Minerva) + Adult Tiki (as it would be too weird having her as a costume for the actual playable Tiki XD). And... Validar? (same as the other 2).

If they would use different games:

Gaiden/Echoes: Alm (because of Celica) + Berkut/Rudolf (another mounted lance... but with a different moveset)  + Lukas (similar to Oboro?).

Binding/Blazing Blade: Roy (popularity... and one of my favourites XD) + Zephiel (armoured sword and potentially awesome moveset) + Hector (armoured axe and very popular).

Fan favourite: the three more asked (potentially Ike would be here... maybe they could use the CYL ranking). It could also include Darios (Yelena and Oskar too?) as playable characters

How do you think people would react if a second round of DLC had a Heroes pack and gave us Anna, Sharena and Alfonse?

I wouldn't be opposed, to be honest, but I expect it'd get a similar reaction to if we got the Cipher units in this game too.

I would kill to see the Cipher units. That's basically two packs in itself if we wanna include the newbies. They could have some fun movesets and supports. (I have developed a personal need and wish to have them in every game as dlc because I adore them) Randal would have a very interesting moveset as a dual wielding cav.

Realistically, I would like more reps for BB and Echoes, at the least.

I feel like if they go for PoR/RD as DLC then we'd likely get the 3 main characters (Ike, Elincia, and Micaiah). Only if they're one of the focus games in the sequel would we get a bunch of supporting characters too.

I'm just gonna throw out some weird ideas. If we get a SoV pack then I'd actually like Mila to be playable. This game is a good opportunity to get NPCs from FE games playable and I have a feeling she'd have a pretty unique moveset with Tiki's Awakening gimmick where she goes full on dragon. I'd also like to see the OC Queen whats-her-name of this game as a playable mage, just because(as a free update of course, not many would pay for her, including me).

Edited by Luminario

I'm the only one who wants Darios? I guess its just me wanting to have Xander Mobius under my playable control and out of the OCs he's the best looking one (and the cutest one as well)

I'm surprised Camus isn't in the game and definitely want to see him.

Realistically, more FE7 characters would be super cool. Hector and Eliwood at the least. But maybe FE6 characters wouldn't be too out of place since it'd be sort of similar to Lucina and Owain being in the game. 

Speaking of Lucina and Owain, where's Inigo??!

I'd like to see Echoes and Blazing Blade DLC, if nothing else. Binding Blade and Tellius will presumably be saved for the sequel even if it never comes, and IntSys seems to be mostly ignoring Magvel and Jugdral these days, so those two are the safest bet.

On 10/26/2017 at 1:59 AM, Doof said:

I'm the only one who wants Darios? I guess its just me wanting to have Xander Mobius under my playable control and out of the OCs he's the best looking one (and the cutest one as well)

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Darios being playable via DLC. Preferably with prequel DLC that gives his dad an actual presence in the story and explores him as a character a bit more; Darios seems like he has the most potential to be good of all the OCs.

Edited by Azure Sen