Did Nada Kuya have (a) Falchion?

For those that don't know, Nada Kuya is the legendary hero of Caer Pelyn mentioned in Eirika and Saleh's supports. Of particular note - and something I came across on the wiki recently - is one of Saleh's lines from their B Support:

She carried a narrow sword made from a fang gifted to her by the dragonkin. With her dragon blade in her hand, she drove Caer Pelyn’s enemies away.

This is exactly what Falchion is, is it not? I was surprised to see no one else comment on this, here or otherwise, and it started me thinking: what if Magvel is another continent in the FE1-5-verse? The latter part sounds like something one of our known Falchion wielding heroes would do, but that's neither here nor there. Maybe it was intended to actually be the distant future or past version of one of the three existing continents instead, but at that point I'm probably just too eager for another Magvel game to think clearly.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what you and IS think about this. I haven't played FE1-5 myself (though I've played SoV and borrowed a copy of Shadow Dragon recently - please don't spoil it! -), so maybe there's something in them that refutes this. For example, I believe the Jugdral games are said cover the first major conflict of that universe?

Edited by DefyingFates

Just now, MCProductions said:

Calling it now, FE8 Tempest in Heroes will establish Masked Marth as Nada Kuya

One day...

That would be annoying, neat and hilarious all at once and also show that the ancient Magvellians are better at discerning gender than anyone in Zenith or Ylisse.