Memes and jokes about Warriors

RedRob

26 minutes ago, Lau said:

Shall I just say it even if I don't agree with it?

The roster.

I was expecting people to bring that up here. Was thinking of putting a warning against, but I figured no one would have listened.

1 hour ago, RedRob said:

I was expecting people to bring that up here. Was thinking of putting a warning against, but I figured no one would have listened.

I wanted to get it over and done with. I quite like the roster, so might as well steal the chance from those who don't.

2 hours ago, wissenschaft said:

One of Leos mark items is "Leo's Tomato". Also, apparently its a Tomato tree being summon by Brynhildr. lol

Tomatoes don't grow on trees... Those are probably apples. (Unless this is the joke itself... I have a cold and am pretty bad at humour today...)

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Tomatoes don't grow on trees... Those are probably apples. (Unless this is the joke itself... I have a cold and am pretty bad at humour today...)

There was a pic I saw on reddit where someone made that joke. lol I was going to post it but now I can't find it. Basically, its a magic tree so......sure Tomatos can grow on it.

Man I wish i was good at making meme pictures. the kind of joke i would have for the bug in Lucina and Lissas support conversation.

Bug 2, the return of the bug through time and space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, MrPerson0 said:

Same with Lianna. Both are terrible lords.

So much this! She's a blatant parody of female lords it's not even funny. Easily the worst lords ever in this franchise.