So, why didn't anyone buy this game?

Lucario666

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

It's pretty ironic that a lot of people are posting image-only replies to a troll thread, since they're both code of conduct violations I believe (the former counting as spam).

I'm not sure, but the Mods might not mind it. Since they know it's a protest against the trollness of the thread. Perhaps they'll get some points, perhaps the mod will just tell them "you really shouldn't have fallen for this, I'm ashamed of all of you" and that'll be it. For now at least.

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not sure, but the Mods might not mind it. Since they know it's a protest against the trollness of the thread. Perhaps they'll get some points, perhaps the mod will just tell them "you really shouldn't have fallen for this, I'm ashamed of all of you" and that'll be it. For now at least.

9 hours ago, Mandokarla said:

Can we get a mod to just smite this guy? He's toxic and contributes nothing to any conversation or the community

Oh, I have a MUCH better idea. . .tee-hee~!

Speaking of, rather than give y'all a bunch of spam warnings, I'm just gonna pretend that this is a Far from the Forest low-quality thread.  That way, I only need to hand out one warning:

7 hours ago, Tryhard said:

XYZ killed the Fire Emblem series.

Dude, the series died when the main characters tried to duke it out on motorcycles.  Ban.

31 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Hahaha 

Just changing UN and Pokémon as avatar doesn't prevent from getting identified.

To be fair, he didn't have a choice on one of those options.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

At first I thought he was AmericanBuizel operating under a different account, but also figured it was entirely possible that he really was someone else who happened to be a butthurt troll with similar opinions.  I mean, surely there can't just be one around the Internet, can there?

34 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

but also figured it was entirely possible that he really was someone else who happened to be a butthurt troll with similar opinions

this guy already posted another thread kind of like this, in which he was less trolly, and way more butthurt.

And it was unsurprising that people are still replying to this thread. Oh well, it's now in Fftf, so I guess it doesn't matter anymore...

23 hours ago, eclipse said:

Oh, I have a MUCH better idea. . .tee-hee~!

Speaking of, rather than give y'all a bunch of spam warnings, I'm just gonna pretend that this is a Far from the Forest low-quality thread.  That way, I only need to hand out one warning:

How does my post constitute "spam"? It was 100% on topic!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

19 hours ago, eclipse said:

After checking out their former's UN, indeed. lol

Also I mixed up the person. :facepalm:
I thought the OP was the guy with the Sylveon avatar formerly.
However doesn't change that OP is not much less trolly .

Edited by Byakuren Hijiri