What is going to be the next main series banner?

Shiki

I'm pretty much expecting Thracia 776 and Radiant Dawn since Leif and Micaiah respectively are the only main series protagonists that have yet to be added into the game (besides the remaining MU characters) and those 2 games barely have any representation in Heroes (Thracia 776 has Olwen and The Memehardt Reinhardt and Radiant Dawn only has Sanaki; other Jugdral characters are from Genealogy and other Tellius characters are from Path of Radiance).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hmm... I'm thinking the likeliest direction is FE6, but they may consider representing FE5 after the wave of FE4. The ones that are least likeliest will probably be FE2/15 and FE9 due to how many characters they flooded into the roster. Who knows, maybe they'll even do something special such as the multigame or dueling banners, it's a bit hard to predict IS's train of mind without any leaks and such.

Personally want Thracia.

Leif, Nanna, Karin and Othin. GHB Galzus or Shiva? TT reward character, Asvel.

However, were we to get RD instead, which I'd also adore mind you;

Micaiah, Volug, Vika and Pelleas. GHB Hero Ike with the Ettard. TT reward character, Volke.

Not sure how the laguz would be done, but they need to be done eventually, that's for sure. And after they are, we can maybe also see Panne, Kaden, ect.

Leif and Micaiah are still the only lords we haven't gotten yet, so my guess would be the banners for one of their games. 

Although, they don't typically release lord banners back to back, so there might be another one with filler characters first.... who knows. 

For selfish reasons I hope they hold off on Thracia a bit.  Chances are good that Nanna would be on such a banner, and I need to build my orb supply again after Hinoka decimated it.  I've had a spare Genny waiting in my barracks since the second Hero Fest banner just for her. 

As unlikely as it is, I want to see another Blazing Blade banner.

My ideal picks would be: Canas (Red Tome, Infantry), Oswin (Lance, Armored), Pent (Green Tome, Infantry) and Louise (Bow, Infantry)

But I think its more likely we would get a Thracia banner.

My picks for that would be: Leif (Sword, Infantry), Nanna (Staff, Cavalry), Finn (Lance, Cavalry) and Orsin (Axe, Infantry)

If we get a Radiant Dawn banner, I wouldn't be surprised.

My picks for Radiant Dawn are: Micaiah (Blue Tome, Infantry), Sothe (Dagger, Infantry) RD!Ike (Sword, Infantry) and Haar (Axe, Flier)

My guess is Binding Blade banner or DB banner for RD since as pointed out, Micaiah is absent. Thracia for Leif is a possibility too though.

I'd LOVE for RD Ike to be in the RD banner tho. If not a Tempest reward or GHB.

If FE7 gets another banner, gimme Sain and Fiora, plz!

Edited by Anacybele

Definitely hoping for either Tharcia or RD for the next banner.

Who'd I'd like to see from these banners

Tharcia - Leif, Finn, Nanna, Altena

RD - Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, Lucia. The last Tellius banner was somewhat random with its selection of characters, so I see this as a possibility.

Even though I really want more RD characters in the game, I hope the next banner isn't a RD one because I need more time to stockpile orbs for it.

Regarding a potential RD banner though, my prediction would be Miciah, Sothe, Edward. I think 3 man banners is the new standard for new units banner. Micaiah and Sothe stay 5* and Edward drop (alternatively, Sothe could be the one to drop if Edward has Caladbolg). Also RD!Ike with Blue Flame Ragnell and Great Aether is released on the TT banner alongside PoR!Ike and B!Ike 3 days later.

I just hope the next banner is one that I dont care much about. One of the GBA games, Thracia, FE3, something like that so I can continue saving orbs for the Christmas Seasonal Banner. Radiant Dawn can come in January or something, when I dont have a need to stockpile orbs for a bit.

My guess is ultimately either Thracia, GBA title, or maybe Awakening/Fates since outside of seasonals they have got no new units.

lets have two radiant dawn banners, one will include Micaiah(thani, mt 14, deals bonus damage to cavalry and armor), Sothe(beast killer+, mt 11 deals bonus damage to cavalry), and Pelleas(balberith spd +2) and the other banner will have RD!ceric mist(sword goad mist), por!valkyrie mist(staff hone mist) and RD!valkyrie mist(sword fortify mist) I will have my mist emblem dammit!! RD!Ike(with ettard, defense +2), RD!Mia(wu dao+), RD!Boyd(halberd+ deals bonus damage to cavalry)

or tharcia seems pretty likely but I haven't played it yet, so I can't say anything about it and couldn't see anything other than an excuse not to spend orbs, so that would be preferable because amelia took a pretty good number of my orbs and I would spend all my orbs till I get micaiah, the genealogy stuff makes tharcia seem likely right now.

We just had banners for Tellius and Jugdral so they can wait a bit for their next entry, right now Binding Blade is most in need of new characters, not having any newcomers except for Brave Roy. 

Edited by Hardin