Encountered some minor glitches

I can't show footage of them because I don't have a capture card but I can explain them....

1.       When a battle takes place under stairs or swamps, the player model when performing a critical attack before starting it(which displays the character in a comic effect) the model will slightly turn a bit upward and then only will the attack begin. This glitch is only triggered for units that are on horses.

2.       When fighting on the corners of the map where statues or pillars are being placed, the camera does not zoom out during the battle sequence and as a result, the scene is viewed in a close up perspective. This is noticeable for the player units when said units defeat enemy units and when the unit performs a victory animation as the animation is viewed too close.

I also encountered this though I'm not sure if its a bug.

So say for example that you use Hero Alm. If you use a bow at an enemy, then on an enemy phrase when enemies attack you at 1 range, Alm will use 1 range weapon. Is that intentional or is it a bug?

"So say for example that you use Hero Alm. If you use a bow at an enemy, then on an enemy phrase when enemies attack you at 1 range, Alm will use 1 range weapon. Is that intentional or is it a bug?"

What does Alm have equipped as his item?

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

7 hours ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

"So say for example that you use Hero Alm. If you use a bow at an enemy, then on an enemy phrase when enemies attack you at 1 range, Alm will use 1 range weapon. Is that intentional or is it a bug?"

What does Alm have equipped as his item?

I equipped him a Falcion. If an enemy attacks him in 2 range..somehow he used a bow to fight back. As for the former..I'm not sure what I equipped him with so my memory is to be blamed on that part.

This also applies to Celica as well. If she is attacked at one range, instead of using magic, she will attack with a sword even if its not equipped for some reason.

Edited by Harvey

That's normal.

7 hours ago, Harvey said:

I equipped him a Falcion. If an enemy attacks him in 2 range..somehow he used a bow to fight back. As for the former..I'm not sure what I equipped him with so my memory is to be blamed on that part.

This also applies to Celica as well. If she is attacked at one range, instead of using magic, she will attack with a sword even if its not equipped for some reason.

Both cases are normal.