October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

That's what I'm thinking. Will THIS be the seasonal banner that gives us a unique mage armor knight? If not, I hope it's a lance armor. That category needs some love. Though I don't know how that's the case since most armor knights in this series overwhelmingly wield lances.

Not gonna get hung up on who the characters are. Halloween is the BEST holiday out of the year, there's no way I could be upset with a celebration of that. My one bet for this banner still stands: we will see a red mage wielding Waste - a red brave tome.

Even better put waste on this theoretical armour mage (and don't make it exclusive so I can give it to a Sanaki I will never get)

Just now, eclipse said:

I wonder if that's Setsuna?   IIRC she had a special costume as a mummy. . .

I would like that setsuna is pretty cool and if they insist on giving Fates love it would be nice to see anything that isn't one of the royal siblings.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a WSJ report, FEH dipped in sales from lack of special events

Money talks kids

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Mummy setsuna

I'd put a brave weapon on her, give her life and death with desperation just so that she can do 0x4 with her original quadsuna friend 

Bah I was hoping they would skip this dumb "holiday".

Right is Henry or Leo. If its Leo they're probably just c+ping the costumes from Fates for an extra layer of zzzzzzzz

Left is who knows, or whoever had a witch hat in the Fates costume.

So... is there any hint that the armor can be a mage or that there's a red flying mage (I mean, seasonals are the ones with new classes)? If not I have no need for this and I'll keep wasting my orbs on FE4.

YES! Halloween banner! But they are really making us guess this time around. I can't even distinguish 4 bodies. One is a coffin, probably mummy Setsuna or Vampire Leo. Next to that is something feathery, Henry is that you? Next is obviously a witch. Could be any female since the huge hat obscures the entire head. Last up is ghosty little kid. Fae? Nowi? 

I think the one on the right looks more like an Armored unit, but it looked like it's a damaged artwork than a standard art since there are torn clothing appeared in the silhouette. I'm pretty sure it's most likely a General, Marshall, or a Baron than a Knight. I don't know about the one on the left though, I definitely tell that's witch like. But, I can't tell if that was a Staff or someone's hand when it was raised up in that silhouette.

9 minutes ago, Soleil said:

Arvis, ironically

There's Reptor, Bloom, and some Judgral Baron bosses that are armored units and have Anima spells as well. I think the Barons and Emperor class in the Judgral series are the only armored spell users in the entire franchise.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

YES! Halloween banner! But they are really making us guess this time around. I can't even distinguish 4 bodies. One is a coffin, probably mummy Setsuna or Vampire Leo. Next to that is something feathery, Henry is that you? Next is obviously a witch. Could be any female since the huge hat obscures the entire head. Last up is ghosty little kid. Fae? Nowi? 

Where are you getting four people from? I only see two. The henry like one and the witch. I also just realised we need ghost Kellam

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Judging from the silhouette of the Witch on the left, her legs are very very short, which means she's likely a child character. At least I won't have to whale now @Vaximillian

Gut tells me it's probably Elise.  My hopes and dreams are tied to a non-3DS character!

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Judging from the silhouette of the Witch on the left, her legs are very very short, which means she's likely a child character. At least I won't have to whale now @Vaximillian

No witch Corrin, no hypothetical orbs from me.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You whaled for Celica

She's 16 in the original.

The one on the right looks like am Armoured Leo which makes me really happy because I didn't get the other Leo.... maybe my Halloween Oboro will be here. PLEASE IS!!!!! That gives Hoshido at least one character in the banner and would make this banner like perfect! The girl looks younger due her legs being really short. 

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

What? Could you elaborate please, I've never heard about this before. 

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

What? Could you elaborate please, I've never heard about this before. 

We in America got shafted with Fates DLC.  In Japan, there was another set of DLC that had a bunch of seasonal things (and things like unlimited Great Lord promotions), including Halloween costumes.  One of those was Setsuna dressed as a mummy.

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Where are you getting four people from? I only see two. The henry like one and the witch. I also just realised we need ghost Kellam

I could be completely off but the coffin is 1 person, then there is another person next to the coffin with feather effects over them. The next pair is the witch and the weird thing to the left of her, which I assume is a little ghost thing

Halloween banner seems nice, but I've been engulfed in the abyss that is Fate/Grand Order. I haven't even been doing my Tempest dailies in Heroes... (The recent Heroes developments also left some bitterness in me, so that does not help.)

As for speculation, I guess the left one is a Witch character. I would guess it would be one of the younger heroes, but it may be possible the Witch is sitting on a broom which may explain the smaller size. On the right, I guess it may be a coffin and may be Leo as a Vampire (with some precedent with the Fates DLC).

A part of me would like to see a Witch Female Corrin, but I know I do not have the orbs or luck to get everyone I want. I didn't get PA!Olivia, but at least I got PA!Azura...

Edited by Sire

Just now, Kiran said:

I could be completely off but the coffin is 1 person, then there is another person next to the coffin with feather effects over them. The next pair is the witch and the weird thing to the left of her, which I assume is a little ghost thing

I sort of assumed that those where both parts of the other characters costume since we are usually shown two characters in these teaser images

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

We in America got shafted with Fates DLC.  In Japan, there was another set of DLC that had a bunch of seasonal things (and things like unlimited Great Lord promotions), including Halloween costumes.  One of those was Setsuna dressed as a mummy.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

They appeared in the special Halloween themed DLC that wasn't released outside of Japan. Setsuna does dress up as a mummy.

Ah, right, I forgot all about that Halloween DLC we never got. What a bummer that was. I never looked much further into it once we realized it wasn't coming. 

That'll be pretty cool if that is indeed Setsuna on the banner. That could also be a vampire coffin instead of a mummy casket, too. Could be a funky armored unit vampire Leo as well.