October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

46 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

but that logic can be used on anyone, especially henry. everyone has their own opinions. a lot of heroes in this game deserve better, but let's be honest. leo already got his chance. unless he's xander or lucina, he won't be getting a new version of himself released anytime soon

i kinda wish it'd be nino as a witch, but it's probably someone younger. i'm hoping there'll pirate eliwood with daggers that'd make him more relevant (his weapon would have to be hella good, legendary i guess) in heroes. criminally underrated in the polls as well as made into trash in heroes, at least his art is nice

Leo deserves better because BOTH leos suck.  Additionally, Leo is a lot more important character than Henry and it's clear from past units that IS USUALLY makes an attempt to make main characters generally better.  Leo is perhaps the largest exception.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the one on the left is Henry, even though I agree he'd be very fitting for this banner. I'd be surprised if they gave a guy a witch hat, and the rest of the silhouette looks like flowy clothing and the character has a smaller stature, so I expect it's a girl. Not to mention if the right one is Leo or any other short-haired male, it'd make the most sense they show us a male and female pair. 

Edited by Alkaid

I can see Henry being a thing for this. I honestly do hope the supposed Pig-Tail girl would be Severa. I honestly do think/want a halloween Hector. Make him a red armor unit with a coffin as a shield. Though my personal thoughts I still will accept whatever they give us and hopefully get one I want.

Just a random though.  With the feathers on one character.  Maybe were getting one of the bird laquz characters for halloween. Where with all holiday theme banners.  Change up a characters attack weapon.  They could be sneaking one of feather friends in without adding a new mechanic.

22 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I. am. going. to. chimp. so. hard. if. Camilla. is. not. in. this. banner.

@Alkaid and I will be writing numerous angry letters to IS if this doesn't happen.  Perhaps @eclipse could TP the developer's trees and take a dump in the middle of one of their's driveway as well.

No witch Camilla or vampire Peri and I riot. 

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

I would like to see Werewolf Innes! but is not going to happen, right?

I wouldn't be mad at this. But you're right. The day we get a seasonal character that's not from SD/Awakening/Fates/a main lord is the day they probably run out of ideas. XD But they could easily run the game for 9 years and never run out of costume ideas.

The more I look at it, the more I hope that it is Marth and someone else from SD. I think someone suggested Young Tiki. If she's blue, you could run a fully balanced Tiki Emblem. Linde might be a fitting choice for a witch character.

7 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

I would like to see Werewolf Innes! 

You just want to recreate Twilight with Werewolf Innes and Vampire Eirika.

Though tbh....I love werewolves.  Would love to see one, but I don't think we will.  If we did, it would probably be an actual wolf-man like the wolf laguz.

Edited by Lushen

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The more I look at it, the more I hope that it is Marth and someone else from SD. I think someone suggested Young Tiki. If she's blue, you could run a fully balanced Tiki Emblem. Linde might be a fitting choice for a witch character.

A few people, including myself, suggested Young Tiki. I am very much in favor of more versions of Tiki appearing in Heroes, and I'd like to have Tiki Emblem myself (although I've never pulled Young Tiki), along with the obligatory Hone & Fortify Tiki skills.

That said, I'm really hoping it's a witch Maria! I think that would work nicely.

8 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Though tbh....I love werewolves.  Would love to see one, but I don't think we will.  If we did, it would probably be an actual wolf-man like the wolf laguz.

Keaton would work! Wolfssenger class would really fit Halloween. If they had to introduce a 'new' character he would fit

I'd really like to see Keaton in Heroes,, maybe on this banner? I married him once in Conquest and I didn't regret it.

BBBUT, I'm being selfish and hoping that there's another Xander on this banner as well. He's my favorite character from Fates, but the RNG Gods haven't been kind to me and gave me neither Bunny nor Summer Xander. And I wasn't around when his GHB was going on... All I can do is hope for another Xander or a GHB revival, y'know?

And maybe Ophelia would be a good character for this banner! Since it's shown that Fates Kids can get into Heroes with Shigure,, and Ophelia kicks major butt as a witch, at least I think so. She could be in the banner as a witch!

I really wanna see older characters on this banner, too. Since Heroes is the main exposure I get to the older FE games.

Eh. I'm not getting my hopes too high. None of the characters look like Ophelia, so she's probably not gonna get in, sadly...

I hope it's Henry. Like, I'm not gonna lie and say I'll be mad if it is another Leo, but Henry deserves to be known for more than being the shittiest character in Heroes and G. Tomebreaker fodder.

I'd like if the witch is Nyx. It'll be like when Charlotte was announced as a bride: surprising but makes sense in retrospect.

Edited by saisymbolic

I’m pretty sure at least a Witch is in there, no way it’s not. My bet is on Corrin or Nino.

For the armor, no clue. Considering vampires typically go along with coffins, could be a vampire costume. Could also just be a ghoul or zombie. My bet is more on a Vampire though considering the vampire tends to have an outfit them to it, where the zombie is just tattered armor or something. As to who, no idea. It could be anyone.

The rest is up in the air. Again, could be anyone for any of these. I’m not picky, I’ll take anything.

Upon closer inspection, the witch character really looks like a young girl. The legs are a giveaway. Granted, it could still be someone older like Corrin or Ophelia but drawn by an artist that makes every female character look really small/young. Elise isn't an unlikely guess though I don't personally think she needs another alt.

3 hours ago, Lushen said:

Uh... I actually don't ship them, so I'm pretty sure I don't want to recreate anything, specially for a movie that I don't even like