Fire Emblem Warriors for the 3DS?

(My first post... yay!)

So I've seen some gameplay of Fire Emblem Warriors on the switch and to me, it looks really good! I was already excited about its release but when it was announced to come out for the 3DS systems, I had my hopes raised. I only own a 3DS and I really want to play the game, but is it worth playing? I do understand that the graphics will be downgraded A LOT but, maybe from someone who is playing/has played the game on the 3DS (or simply has seen some gameplay of it on the 3DS), what would you recommend to me? 

If this helps at all, I've played Zero Time Dilemma on the 3DS and still enjoyed it to bits even though the graphics weren't all that great. I kept on playing the game because of the story (insert a gasp from a random reader) and the challenging puzzles that were presented alongside the graphics. 

Edited by melancholicemblemer

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Playing a game about killing hundreds of soldiers at once on a handheld that can't load that many enemies at once is underwhelming, to say the least.

Actually the game does load tons of enemies at once. Enough to fill your screen in fact. You still have a smaller screen then the switch and theres a lot of enemy pop in as more enemies are loaded in. However, I've had no problem finding large groups of enemies to kill.

The game runs really smoothly on the N3DS. Its worth buying if you have the system.

1 hour ago, wissenschaft said:

Actually the game does load tons of enemies at once. Enough to fill your screen in fact. You still have a smaller screen then the switch and theres a lot of enemy pop in as more enemies are loaded in. However, I've had no problem finding large groups of enemies to kill.

The game runs really smoothly on the N3DS. Its worth buying if you have the system.

Filling the screen sounds like a lot, but we're talking about a screen smaller than most smartphones nowadays.

I guess the quickest way is to have OP see for themselves.

True, but I have the game for the N3DS and I have not have any issues with the numbers of enemies on screen. The game gives you 5 more mins on the N3DS to meet kill requirements for S ranking maps. Overall, the number of enemies spawning has not be an issue for me.

Is not that bad on 3DS, the game runs normal and never crash or anything. Yeah is a big bump of graphics but really, is not look ugly or anything and that doesn't stop you of enjoying the game. If you into these types of games, is worth it to play it on 3ds. I only have a N3DS for now, and I'm enjoying the game a lot, even more than my Samurai Warriors game, so go for it!!