Geoguessr

Nobody

There's this neat short game thing that I enjoy playing called Geoguessr and I wanted to share it with this forum and see how many points you guys get.

It basically presents you a google street view picture from anywhere in the world, and you have to guess on a map where it is, for 5 rounds. It's really neat because after a while you can get really precise and really learn how each place is without leaving your room. It's a fun and informative way to pass time/be entertained.

https://geoguessr.com/world/play

this is also a stealth brag thread because i'm really good at it

aXbzH33.png

How many points can you all get on it?

Oh, didn't pay attention on the points, the bar was halfway in the middle. Guessed two countries correctly. Anyways it's super hard to identify the country when you just can see the lines on the road. They can already indentify a country in the case of the US by having yellow lines on the road ground. Road or car signs or are very helpful to find out the country at least. And even then you might have to determine the exact location of a huge surrounding like US or Canada.

Still a fun game after all.

Played a second round and I was very close in these two 
Z1OIGPF.pngipuP82D.png

This one was very interesting:
iSMGMCM.png
You have to orientate within a hotel. You have to figure out by the name of the hotel where this is standing. In this case I couldn't only identify the town but also where this town exists on earth (Attendorn is a little town in Germany). However I'm really bad in putting my finger on the exact spot of my mobile phone, so my guess was also 300 km off. Got ~14000 points in total.

Edited by Byakuren Hijiri