Potential new units according to CYL

redlight

I made this list of names for the games that i feel are underrepresented or that even don't have a MC in heroes. The characters in this list are based off the order of CYL, meaning that this isn't a wishlist (i hope it doesn't come off as that at least). I excluded fates/awakening/mystery games (the poll results treat them as the same, probably due to there not being any changes in the character's personalities and appearance)/elibe games/SoV characters and beast units as well as potential GHB units. I also excluded characters that i think are going to be on a banner from an earlier game (PoR and RD being an example), because they made their debuts there, but there are bound to be a few exceptions in this list though like Leanne and Sothe. But just because these characters are popular doesn't guarantee that they will be featured in that banner. This is sort of like an idea of what's to come
I listed characters of genealogy 1st and 2nd gen, thracia, radiant dawn, path of radiance, sacred stones. I listed the six most popular unreleased heroes of each game in their debut games, but thracia is an exception to this as well as Radiant Dawn. There might be errors on this list so let me know.

Genealogy 1st gen: Lewyn, Quan, Erynis, Azelle, Ethlyn, Lex

Genealogy 2nd gen: Larcei, Ced, Arthur, Ares, Shannan, Tine

Thracia: Leif, Finn, Mareeta, Marty, Nanna, Sara

Path of Radiance: Mia, Ilyana, Jill, Shinon, Haar, Marcia

Radiant Dawn: Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Leanne (singer healer), Aran, Pelleas

Sacred Stones: Lute, Joshua, Marisa, L’Archel, Myrrh, Ross

Edited by silveraura25

I don't think there's a good reason to exclude beast units.

They most definitely are enough of a draw that IS will find a way to make a banner out of them eventually.

Also, Quan is not a Thracia character. Did you mean Finn?

8 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I don't think there's a good reason to exclude beast units.

They most definitely are enough of a draw that IS will find a way to make a banner out of them eventually.

Also, Quan is not a Thracia character. Did you mean Finn?

i didn't include beast units because they aren't in heroes yet, but as soon as there is one i'll make a new list. i fixed the quan finn mixup

i think that they'll make a beast banner featuring relevant characters from different games, cause otherwise beast units would come out very slowly, like once per month when you could just have 4 in the first month and one every month after that unless there are seasonal beast units

Edited by silveraura25

I half-expect, half-hope the next regular banner to be Micaiah and friends. The next regular banner might be Leif and friends. The next regular banner might then be Genealogy Gen 2.

Or everything goes the absolutely other way that no one could ever have predicted except the most wicked shitposters.

Most of these are locks to be included eventually.

Haar should be his Radiant Dawn self though (although quite frankly.. he does not change much between the two games) just because this is where he is uber.
Marcia should also be her Radiant Dawn self otherwise she'll look EXACTLY like Est. 

And... I'm not sure how Marty belongs on that list. I'm assuming he's a meme joke answer?

Edited by Vince777

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I half-expect, half-hope the next regular banner to be Micaiah and friends. The next regular banner might be Leif and friends. The next regular banner might then be Genealogy Gen 2.

Or everything goes the absolutely other way that no one could ever have predicted except the most wicked shitposters.

same here. i kinda want Leonardo in the RD banner though

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

Most of these are locks to be included eventually.

Haar should be his Radiant Dawn self though (although quite frankly.. he does not change much between the two games) just because this is where he is uber.
Marcia should also be her Radiant Dawn self otherwise she'll look EXACTLY like Est. 

And... I'm not sure how Marty belongs on that list. I'm assuming he's a meme joke answer?

in thracia there was the capture command and build stat. with capture you could basically rescue an enemy unit by defeating them. when you're holding an enemy unit you can strip them of their items. you needed a higher build than your opponent to capture. morty appeared in the first chapter and his build was already very high and it usually capped before the half point of the game.

i agree with the marcia problem. they should do a crimean royal knights banner to fix that.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hahaha.

The entire knowledge we have is that we know it's not going to be a L'Arachel banner. 

3 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

The entire knowledge we have is that we know it's not going to be a L'Arachel banner. 

L’Arachel, Dozla, Rennac: the banner we deserved, but did not need at the time.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

L’Arachel, Dozla, Rennac: the banner we deserved, but did not need at the time.

I wish they actually did banners like that.  Like why introduce Leon and not Kamui and Valbar. Why Elincia with Nephenee and Oscar rather than her retainers?

I'd like related characters to make their appearances together.

Edited by Vince777

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I wish they actually did banners like that.  Like why introduce Leon and not Kamui and Valbar. Why Elincia with Nephenee and Oscar rather than her retainers?

I'd like related characters to make their appearances together.

I also like the skills and stats units get to make sense from were they came from.  Like Draconic Aura being limited to units that have something to do with Dragons, unit Lyn.