Do you share a name with an FE character?

Corrobin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2017 at 12:59 PM, DefaultBeep said:

Yep, good ol' thiefy boy from FE7. Exact spelling too, which was a little surprising since I often see people with just one t instead.

Same here, with two T's and all. ^_^ My last name is also frighteningly close to that of a nation in Tellius. Yes, I know I left it in plain sight. It's fine.

On 10/28/2017 at 2:55 PM, Lau said:

Not as far as I'm aware, which is surprising since my name is pretty common.

I do believe there is a Laura, and that's the closest you're gonna get most likely.

Yes, there is a Laura in Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

On 10/31/2017 at 2:18 PM, Vaximillian said:

I share my name with that one mini-boss who is the first victim of Jaffar’s Lethality in Battle Before Dawn Normal. For some reason, he uses the French spelling and thus has an extra E in the end. Also I don’t like purple-pink much.

Maxime. So Maxim. Not bad, you share the name with a classic machine gun and the protag of Lufia II. 

I don't think anyone is named Alcor.

I'm not saying anything on myself. 

Our favorite thief from FE7! And I'm not talking about Jaffar or Legault.

On 10/31/2017 at 12:49 PM, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, I guess Matthis is also technically an alternate form of my name. Although he's not exactly someone I'd want to share a name with...

You mean you don't want to share a name with THAT stud?!!! I get it, it's hard to live up to Matthis' glory. I wonder if we'll see other alternate versions of our name, like Matthias or Mateo.

2 hours ago, fOrEiGn sOUl said:

Ironically yes. Took me a while to know that I'm Marth's dad . My name slightly differs in how it's written. With a K and followed by a J after the I. Have fun guessing :D:

Kornelijus?

10 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Our favorite thief from FE7! And I'm not talking about Jaffar or Legault.

You mean you don't want to share a name with THAT stud?!!! I get it, it's hard to live up to Matthis' glory. I wonder if we'll see other alternate versions of our name, like Matthias or Mateo.

Kornelijus?

5 POINTS!!!

I do actually share the same name from one of The Blazing Blade characters. It was the playable thief named Matthew, who is a spy at Ostia who appeared in Chapter 6 in Lyn's story and also joins in with Hector in his adventure.

Edited by King Marth 64

On 10/28/2017 at 11:12 AM, Rezzy said:

Unless your name is very unique, first names are usually okay.  I don't mind if people call me Rachel.

The problem is that my first name has no business being on someone my age, and my last name is super-rare.  Those who really want my first name can come down to Hawaii and meet me.

So with that being said. . .

Yes, it does.  And it's on someone that isn't like me at all!

I don't share a name with an FE character. My real name is really unique to the point of being the only person on Facebook with that name. I mean, most parents wouldn't give their children Latin names like Dominus. But Latin names do sound really cool and unique, and it prevents situations like having 2 Matthews and 3 Jessicas in the same classroom (that literally happened to me in Grade 4).

Edited by Randoman

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The problem is that my first name has no business being on someone my age, and my last name is super-rare.  Those who really want my first name can come down to Hawaii and meet me.

So with that being said. . .

Yes, it does.  And it's on someone that isn't like me at all!

Now you're just begging me to guess.  I've got a guess, not sure if you want me to post.

Either I'm just wrong anyway, or it is one of those times where I guess something correctly but isn't something one wants open.

Just now, Randoman said:

I don't share a name with an FE character. My real name is really unique to the point of being the only person on Facebook with that name. I mean, most parents wouldn't give their children Latin names like Dominus.

My name was really common in the 80s, but lists of baby names shown it has dropped off a lot.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Now you're just begging me to guess.  I've got a guess, not sure if you want me to post.

Either I'm just wrong anyway, or it is one of those times where I guess something correctly but isn't something one wants open.

My name was really common in the 80s, but lists of baby names shown it has dropped off a lot.

If you want to do so, send me a PM.

I've yet to see a character with my name and I assume it is not there yet, when it is inevitably used, I will be contractually obligated to hate them if they don't meet very specific criteria (which they won't(they might, but I don't expect them too unless IS wants to be very unique(again, they won't)))

Edited by thecrimsonflash

I share a name with a character from The Last Promise lol.

It's the same as one of the X-men. Since everyone else is posting riddles I may as well.

I share a birthday with Kaze and Saizo, making us triplets. :^)