3x3 of the week! #19: Favorite Western Animation shows

Jedi

Uy2WJai.png

Characters from top left to bottom right.

Freya from Final Fantasy 9, Graham from King's Quest, Bowser from Mario series (mostly the party games and the RPGs where he lets out his inner ham) 

Doctor Hawkins from MDK , Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo series, The Nameless One from Placescape:Torment 

Robo from Chrono Trigger , Calypso from Twisted Metal series (mostly 2 and Head On) , Grunty from Banjo Kazooie

If Races could be counted as characters, I would add also Lemmings, Worms,  Mil-Bots, Star Control aliens, the Rogues from Majesty, Norns from Creatures series. The first 3 to drop would be Yoshi, Arle Nadja, and Robo. I mean I could take the French Mil-bot, Fwiffo, and the Drudge spokesperson as individuals rather than species pretty easily.

Also considered- Putt Putt from Hasbro interactive. Yoshi from Mario series, Unnamed Veteran from Colony Wars, Klein from Colony Wars:Vengeance. Steiner from Final Fantasy 9. Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie, Cloud from Final Fantasy 7, Maxim from Lufia 2, Don Weasel from Conker's Bad Fur Day, The Royal Advisor from Majesty, Bentley from Sly Cooper series, Milkman from Psychonauts, Napoleon from Psychonauts, Rayman from his own series, Calypso from Twisted Metal series, The Announcer from Smash TV.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b9YSvAo.png

I actually decided to revise mine so it was just one from each series, felt more complete that way.

• Micaiah (FE10), Tamamo no Mae (Fate/Extra), Maya (Ace Attorney)
  • Tifa Lockhart (FF7), Dawn (Pokemon), Sanae Kochiya (Touhou)
  • Haru Okumura (Persona 5), Chihiro Fujisaki (Danganronpa), Curly Brace (Cave Story)

I'll edit mine on the other page so it's not taking up space.

yrhulim.png

h-hewwo? i was gonna have a line of just dmc but i decided to omit vergil... sorry verg, love ya still <3 <3

Noctis (FFXV), Conrad (Echoes), Yorha A2 (Nier Automata)
Nero and Dante (Devil May Cry) and Lady Maria (Bloodborne)
Toyosatomimi no Miko (Touhou), Trevor Belmont (Castlevania), Jill Stingray (Va-11 Hall-A)

Bit late to the thread, but let's do it up! In no particular order:

image.thumb.png.9d00427a0f3354147b4b9b529e20c0b6.png

Sir Daniel Fortesque (Medievil)
Mortarion (Warhammer 40k)
Yoshimitsu (Tekken)
Scathach (F/GO)
Azura (Fates)
Atalanta (F/GO)
Arvis (Genealogy of the Holy War)
Zenyatta (Overwatch)
Alm (Gaiden/Echoes)

Edited by Archer of Red

Holy Hera the difficulty spike... and the previous one was hard enough!

mosaice6cb4f2bd1afa597742d688d379b27b236b390ee.thumb.jpg.8bec2539dbebf5921044fa77980059df.jpg

Spoiler

Hades (Kid Icarus Uprising)
N (Pokemon Black and White)
Grovyle (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Lillie (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
Link (The Legend of Zelda series)
Zelda (The Legend of Zelda series)
Melia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Dunban (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Copen (Azure Striker Gunvolt 2)

...I'm a Nintendo fanboy.

IMG_9511.thumb.JPG.05d577113ac4c120095de0807d4d4d72.JPG

Top, L-R: Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney), Shane (Stardew Valley), Sissel (Ghost Trick)

Middle: Nico Collard (Broken Sword), Lukas (Fire Emblem), Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)

Bottom: Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney), Takumi (Fire Emblem), Jimmy Hopkins (Bully)

since everyone's doing it, i fixed mine so it's one character per series

769e62ce59.png

* Olivier Lenheim / Olivert Reise Arnor (Trails of the Sky trilogy / Trails of Cold Steel trilogy) * Tiki (Fire Emblem) * Kyouko Kasodani (Touhou Project)
* Ignis Scientia (Final Fantasy XV) * Hikari/Dawn from Pokémon * Kirby
* Pasaran (Etrian Odyssey III) * Akira Kurusu / Joker (Persona 5) * Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

Holy Halo helmet! The difficulty spike is over nine (bleep) thousand! And the first one was hard enough! Not that that's going to deter me, of course.

1 hour ago, Carmine Sword said:

I didn't see this topic until today, so I missed the Fire Emblem 3x3, but hopefully Jedi won't mind if I post one anyway haha.

Make a mosaic from a photoset, favorites, tags, or individual digital photographs or images.

Looks like you made the same mistake that I made when I first posted mine... Did you save a copy of that to your pictures folder?

1 hour ago, KeA said:

since everyone's doing it, i fixed mine so it's one character per series

769e62ce59.png

* Olivier Lenheim / Olivert Reise Arnor (Trails of the Sky trilogy / Trails of Cold Steel trilogy) * Tiki (Fire Emblem) * Kyouko Kasodani (Touhou Project)
* Ignis Scientia (Final Fantasy XV) * Hikari/Dawn from Pokémon * Kirby
* Pasaran (Etrian Odyssey III) * Akira Kurusu / Joker (Persona 5) * Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

Wow you find really good fan art, you must teach me your secrets. 

(Of course you'd put Tiki after the Tiki amiibo). 

Well I tried to keep them out of the same game series and succeeded except for two of them.  Characters and games in Spoiler.

Fav+VideoGame+Characters.jpg

Spoiler

Top - 

Leo - Fire Emblem

Mia Fey - Ace Attorney

Pit - Kid Icarus 

Middle - 

Undyne - Undertale

Ema Skye - Ace Attorney

Gladion - Pokemon

Bottom - 

Claire - Professor Layton

Sortiara - Soul Sacrifice

Hanbei - Pokemon Conquest

SJSSZ38.png

Not an easy task by any means. Trying to pick out single characters from trails and tales in particular was quite the challenge.

Arche Klein (Tales of Phantasia), Melia (Xenoblade Chronicles), Samus Aran (Metroid Fusion), Niko (OneShot), Wazy Hemisphere (Zero no Kiseki), Nikaido Tadashi (Devil Survivor), Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3), Felix (Golden Sun), Miror B (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)

Edited by Taav

One last slight revision because @ίce's post made me remember a certain someone (Sorry Aigis)

GMxxpYV.png

Might as well put in the names

Top: Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters), Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Alucard (Castlevania)
Middle: Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou), Catria (Fire Emblem), Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)
Bottom: Hibiki Takane (The Last Blade), Milla Rage (Guilty Gear), Melia Antiqua (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Edited by Ercdouken

Playing catch-up because I missed the first week:

Spoiler

And for this week:

Left to right in order:

• Top: Aya Brea (Parasite Eve), Takumi (Fire Emblem Fates), Jun Kurosu (Persona 2)
  • Middle: Shuichi Saihara (New Danganronpa V3), Anguished One/Al Saiduq (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2), Gig (Soul Nomad & the World Eaters)
  • Bottom: Towa Hershel (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel), Aeris Aerith Ganisborough (Final Fantasy VII), Nero (Devil May Cry 4)
Edited by Azure Sen

3f28b6bf12.png

Spoiler

Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) | Niko (OneShot) | Estelle Bright (Trails In The Sky)

Green (Pokemon series) | Olivier Lenheim (Trails In The Sky) | Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney series)

Joshua (The World Ends With You) | Renne Hayworth (Trails In The Sky) | Delita Heiral (Final Fantasy Tactics)

3 hours ago, Refa said:

3f28b6bf12.png

Reveal hidden contents

Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) | Niko (OneShot) | Estelle Bright (Trails In The Sky)

Green (Pokemon series) | Olivier Lenheim (Trails In The Sky) | Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney series)

Joshua (The World Ends With You) | Renne Hayworth (Trails In The Sky) | Delita Heiral (Final Fantasy Tactics)

I didn't realize you were such a fan of Renne.

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh this was tough to pick for. Stupid video games having so many characters I like. >_>

MT7xiYM.png

I couldn't really think of a 9th character so I left the middle spot blank.

Left to right, top to bottom: Kim Kaphwan(Fatal Fury/ King of Figthers), Jill (Fire Emblem), Guy (Final Fight/Street Fighter)

Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky), Yumizuka Satsuki(Tsukihime/Melty Blood), Renee Hayworth(Trails in the Sky)

Yunica Tovah (Ys Origin), Minerva (Fire Emblem), Yuri Sakazaki (Art of Fighting/King of Fighters)

Well, here's mine:

mosaicb8f8f60979ea87597d33017545b034e85445827f.thumb.jpg.b8b6bf344218132249feca7bff666b4b.jpg

I ran into some problems (primarily with that last one). But the Wizard is undeterred! So I just shrugged it off and moved on.

Anyways:

Top left: Dancer of Illusia: Tamber (Children of Mana)

Top middle: Alchemist of Zey Meruze: Iris Fortner (Atelier Iris 3)

Top right: Curry-loving Sorceress: Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)

Middle left: The Sorcerous Student: Emma Millstein (Trains of Cold Steel)

Center: The Magical Teacher: Aty (Summon Night 3)

Middle right:  Cleric of Lustrous Berge: Cecilia Armaclite (Hexyz Force)

Bottom left: Dreamer Girl: Marin (Zelda: Link's Awakening)

Bottom middle: Sthalian Signeturge: Miki Sauvester (Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness)

Bottom right: Princess of Selphia: Frey (Rune Factory 4)

Hohoho... I must say, with how hard the choices were, this turned out to be quite the unique work of art.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia