Balcerzak's Backyard

Balcerzak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

You need help

What tipped you off? My status as a RoyBoy©? The eternal rage? The fact I still play AdventureQuest Worlds? The fact that I semi-crush on one of the Cauldron Sisters?(Hey, at least it's not the little one…or the cat) The fact that I am unashamed to admit both of the previous two facts on the internet?

In all seriousness, though, I used to be much worse - my mother used to have to pretty much force me to eat anything not Top Ramen, and it was my one meal of the day. EVERY day.

6 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

hi balbal!!!

normally I would be having no kids on my lawn because I live in the middle of a forest with a really long driveway and trick or treaters wouldn't go around that area but my dad is on a cruise and he needed me to watch my brothers for some of the time he is gone so today there have been a lot of kids in my yard

but now the halloween curfew is over and there's a bunch of candy left and I will accept all of it as my payment for the babysitting

Oh man, I hope your dad is having a wonderful time on that cruise. Where did he go? (Will there be pictures?)

Also, you have exacted a very fitting payment, in my estimation. Good choice.

5 hours ago, Replica Model said:

Dude, at least someone is back from the old days. I believe we spoken in the IP Chat room, when that thing existed, but I doubt you remember me because I've been demoted to a lurker for three+ years now. My old name used to be Big FE Fan if that rings a bell.

It very vaguely rings a... wait a minute.

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

must have been the neighbors then
ah well

for real though, how has things been?

Found your missing bell!

Life's been pretty okay, been keeping busy with work and play. Maybe a little more Granblue than is really healthy, but I'll live.

4 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Hi!

Hello.

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

Heya Bal!
How's it going?

Hey, long time no see!

I'll get to page two after I get settled in to work this morning.

3 minutes ago, Balcerzak said:

Oh man, I hope your dad is having a wonderful time on that cruise. Where did he go? (Will there be pictures?)

Also, you have exacted a very fitting payment, in my estimation. Good choice.

conveniently there's a picture he hung up on the wall (probably to remind himself~) showing the route

yckJY.jpg

he has posted a couple pictures on his instagram, but idk how he feels about me sharing that so I won't~

he seems like he's been having fun at least!! and he gets to be out of the stupid cold >u>

13 hours ago, Jedi said:

Hi Bal have you played more Ys

No, sadly. I should schedule time for that.

12 hours ago, SlayerX said:

Starts prancing around the yard*

*squints* Hey, you. Yeah, you. What do you think you're doing?

12 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Ah so thats where I am, good to know, now just to figure out how I got here

I blame the Dragon Gate.

11 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Will you join a mafia game soon? :3

*shakes magic 8ball*

Outlook Dire

11 hours ago, eclipse said:

So who should I ban to celebrate this occasion? :P:

ohhhhhhhhhh man. Do not tempt me.

9 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Hi!
How are you and how is life going?
I know someone else asked it already but I'm too lazy and uncreative right now to find a better question.

Hi. Life is going one day at time, which is good. I would hate to have to live two days at once, or only get half as many days as somebody else.

2 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

conveniently there's a picture he hung up on the wall (probably to remind himself~) showing the route

he seems like he's been having fun at least!! and he gets to be out of the stupid cold >u>

Super cool! And hey, winter has barely started (if you can call it that), he may have left a little too early if that was his intention. Still, gonna be a beautiful time down there.

Edited by Balcerzak

2 hours ago, Balcerzak said:

Super cool! And hey, winter has barely started (if you can call it that), he may have left a little too early if that was his intention. Still, gonna be a beautiful time down there.

he had no intention, in fact~! his dad was the one who bought the cruise tickets and bought tickets for my dad and his siblings as well (many dads)

I'm sad that it's only the beginning of winter :c I'm tired of the cold already (but that only takes me like two or three days)

22 minutes ago, Balcerzak said:

Wao. Winter is one of my favorite seasons. Rip.

OMG THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE IS IT'S NOT EVEN WINTER YET

it's ok though balbal I'm just one of the weird ones who prefers dealing with the heat than the cold~

On 10/31/2017 at 8:00 PM, NinjaMonkey said:

Fine. You?

Been fine and all. Just trying to fit SF into my schedule again.

Balzer, I believe it was you and Proto who were helping me out with tips and tricks for FE5 way back then. Though I still suck at the game to this day. Lol

Edited by Replica Model

Starts FE5 thread. FE4 is dead anyways thanks to Discord and SF update.

13 hours ago, Balcerzak said:

Hi. Life is going one day at time, which is good. I would hate to have to live two days at once, or only get half as many days as somebody else.

Excellent!
As long you can settle everything, it's great.
Honestly I'd prefer to live two days at once than one day at twice as it feels like for me atm. 

On 11/1/2017 at 10:52 AM, Balcerzak said:

Found your missing bell!

Life's been pretty okay, been keeping busy with work and play. Maybe a little more Granblue than is really healthy, but I'll live.

Excellent. Perfect for the Christmas season.

that sounds pretty alright, man. Aw man, caught up in granblue too? I'd take that more with those kind of games, love eating time.

First, some general blather, then the replies. It is friday, and I am looking forward to hopefully a full weekend this week. Hopefully nothing changes that *knock on wood*, which given that it's the big deadline has just passed may not be the safest bet, but it's certainly a safer one than when it was in the crunch time leadup. Also had a lot of fun wasting my morning reading some reviews instead of doing any real work too. >_>

On 11/2/2017 at 1:24 AM, Replica Model said:

Been fine and all. Just trying to fit SF into my schedule again.

Balzer, I believe it was you and Proto who were helping me out with tips and tricks for FE5 way back then. Though I still suck at the game to this day. Lol

Oh, shit yeah. I do remember that. And don't worry, FE5 is pretty hard. I should go back and give it another go myself sometime. 

On 11/2/2017 at 9:59 AM, Trisitei said:

Excellent. Perfect for the Christmas season.

that sounds pretty alright, man. Aw man, caught up in granblue too? I'd take that more with those kind of games, love eating time.

*blows whistle* Technical foul. False Start. Cannot hype Christmas when we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.

Yeeaah, honestly it's way more fun than Heroes ever was to me, and I enjoy the feeling of making tangible progress, so it's kind of been a positive feedback cycle.

On 11/1/2017 at 1:00 AM, SoulWeaver said:

What tipped you off? My status as a RoyBoy©? The eternal rage? The fact I still play AdventureQuest Worlds? The fact that I semi-crush on one of the Cauldron Sisters?(Hey, at least it's not the little one…or the cat) The fact that I am unashamed to admit both of the previous two facts on the internet?

In all seriousness, though, I used to be much worse - my mother used to have to pretty much force me to eat anything not Top Ramen, and it was my one meal of the day. EVERY day.

YOU PLAY AQWORLDS

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Marry me

Your mother knows what is best for you

get some culture about yourself and learn how to cook! Don't be a scrub!

11 hours ago, Balcerzak said:

*blows whistle* Technical foul. False Start. Cannot hype Christmas when we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.

Yeeaah, honestly it's way more fun than Heroes ever was to me, and I enjoy the feeling of making tangible progress, so it's kind of been a positive feedback cycle.

Hey, man
I'm following the great American tradition of hyping Christmas even though stuff like Halloween or Thanksgiving hasn't even started
*glares at those seasonal isles of stores*

Not gonna fault on that really.
it's just more this weirdness of some people i know just suddenly really getting into it
and i mean really into it
thanks gacha games and your addictive nature

On November 3, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Arcanite said:

YOU PLAY AQWORLDS

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Marry me

Welp, I somehow missed this in my notifications, whoops. Yeah, I do - one of the only MMOs I've been able to stay interested in, though I've had to make multiple accounts so I don't need to ask people for help very often as it's surprising how few people are willing to help others out with stuff. Also, I need to check my benefits before I can affirm or deny your request - I'm not sure eligibility is included in the basic Shadowscythe package, and they want me to offer my soul to upgrade to the intermediate package, which is problematic as I'm not sure where I put it, and the alternative payment option of the souls of lost children isn't something I'm really that willing to try out.

On November 3, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Arcanite said:

Your mother knows what is best for you

get some culture about yourself and learn how to cook! Don't be a scrub!

Oh, that was around the same time I started AQW, so like 8-ish years ago. I know how to make some other slightly better stuff now, it's just remembering to do so that gets me - usually I skip breakfast, eat lunch at work(huzzah for Chic-Fil-A!), and maybe eat dinner depending on the day of the week because I have stuff until late on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and I work late Saturday, so maybe half the week I don't eat all that much.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:37 PM, Arcanite said:

kinda want to joke and say 'me' but im too scared

I vote Bal because why not

Wow, rude!

On 11/3/2017 at 10:48 PM, Trisitei said:

Hey, man
I'm following the great American tradition of hyping Christmas even though stuff like Halloween or Thanksgiving hasn't even started
*glares at those seasonal isles of stores*

Not gonna fault on that really.
it's just more this weirdness of some people i know just suddenly really getting into it
and i mean really into it
thanks gacha games and your addictive nature

Ah yes, the inexorable march of consumerism. I know it well.

Oh? Something happened and your circle just all jumped on the wagon at the same time, huh. If they (or you) need pointers, feel free to ask.

13 hours ago, eclipse said:

You learn well, grasshopper. :P:

Et tu?

1 minute ago, Balcerzak said:

Wow, rude!

Shhhhhh

Just keep quiet and eat your ban

15 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Welp, I somehow missed this in my notifications, whoops. Yeah, I do - one of the only MMOs I've been able to stay interested in, though I've had to make multiple accounts so I don't need to ask people for help very often as it's surprising how few people are willing to help others out with stuff. Also, I need to check my benefits before I can affirm or deny your request - I'm not sure eligibility is included in the basic Shadowscythe package, and they want me to offer my soul to upgrade to the intermediate package, which is problematic as I'm not sure where I put it, and the alternative payment option of the souls of lost children isn't something I'm really that willing to try out

I actually have not played that game in a couple years.... it's certainly been a while

But I'll be here if you ever want to affirm my request <3

15 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Oh, that was around the same time I started AQW, so like 8-ish years ago. I know how to make some other slightly better stuff now, it's just remembering to do so that gets me - usually I skip breakfast, eat lunch at work(huzzah for Chic-Fil-A!), and maybe eat dinner depending on the day of the week because I have stuff until late on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and I work late Saturday, so maybe half the week I don't eat all that much.

That's really not good :/

I know sometimes you just dont have the time or just dont feel hungry but sheesh. You're gonna become malignant that way ;-;