Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Yeah, I'll see if needed (Had to change my M!Corrin for Jaffar because of having not encounter any grey units with me in the battles last time... XD). Don't hesitate to ask the same.

My Julia seemed to work out fine in the last Gauntlet, but I have a feeling that dragons won't be quite as common this time, so hopefully Tailtiu can put in a bit of work instead. I'll be sure to let you know if I need you to change, but I'm excited to hopefully get your Robin for now; he looks great!

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@DefaultBeep: and yes, I accepted your request straight away. Here’s to hoping you get my Sharena at least once!

I hope so too! You've already shown her off quite a bit, so it'd be great to have a chance to use her. And hopefully Tailtiu will protect you like one of her own children in return!

That might be a bit dark in hindsight.

...So who should I be putting up as my friend unit? I kinda would like to leave it as Tana, so I can do my Tenth Stratum With Fliers quest (yes, my vanity team is also my flier team), but I might be OK with switching.

...I guess it depends on what team I pick. Still probably Soren.

Wow...did I design this Gauntlet or something? XD This is like the greatest thing ever. But where's Lucius? Isn't he like the epitome of a gent with long hair? First being left off of the female healer gauntlet. Now this. IS just loves to pick on the guy. Oh well. Doesn't change the fact that this is the greatest theme ever. 

Now it's a question of who to support. As a lady with short hair myself, I feel obligated to support the ladies. But I love me some long-haired gents. I'm torn between Katarina, Amelia, and Soren. But I may go with Amelia since she's from my favorite game...

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Wow...did I design this Gauntlet or something? XD This is like the greatest thing ever. But where's Lucius? Isn't he like the epitome of a gent with long hair? First being left off of the female healer gauntlet. Now this. IS just loves to pick on the guy. Oh well. Doesn't change the fact that this is the greatest theme ever. 

Now it's a question of who to support. As a lady with short hair myself, I feel obligated to support the ladies. But I love me some long-haired gents. I'm torn between Katarina, Amelia, and Soren. But I may go with Amelia since she's from my favorite game...

As a fellow lady with short hair I say go with Soren c;

These contestants and these brackets? This is a "p-p-please l-let a H-h-hoshidan sibling win s-something" gauntlet if I've ever seen one.

Meh. Going to support dear ol' Kat' regardless.

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

As a fellow lady with short hair I say go with Soren c;

See look...I really want to, but he also has maxed out HM. XD He was so good after I promoted him that I used him way too much. Not that that's a bad thing. :3 He's definitely my fave dude in the gauntlet. 

1 minute ago, RedEyedDrake said:

These contestants and these brackets? This is a "p-p-please l-let a H-h-hoshidan sibling win s-something" gauntlet if I've ever seen one.

Meh. Going to support dear ol' Kat' regardless.

There should be a gauntlet of one eventually, with Leo as the only contestant.

Also, would you want to hit me with a request? The ID’s 2511325170. Team Katarina go!

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

As a gent with hair as long as Soren's and misses your Merric, I would personally recommend Katarina. But go with whatever character you like best :)

Which is Katarina.

Although yeah, Lucius's hair is even longer than Soren's. What a weird omission. Maybe they didn't want people to keep putting healers as their lead unit, thinking that they're getting the bonus? I remember that being a big problem in the healer gauntlet especially.

Edited by DefaultBeep

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I absolutely loved the theme of this gauntlet as Well! XD

It also features Soren but he'll get rekt sadly. 

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Although yeah, Lucius's hair is even longer than Soren's. What a weird omission.

It is a crying shame GHB characters are unavailable for the gauntlets. Otherwise, Michalis, Navarre, and Ursula could have participated too.

See look...I really want to, but he also has maxed out HM. XD He was so good after I promoted him that I used him way too much. Not that that's a bad thing. :3 He's definitely my fave dude in the gauntlet. 

My Soren is also maxed but that sure isn't stopping me from going with him. On the other hand, I suppose it helps that no one else here is a particular favorite of mine.

While I'd love to have you join us on Team Soren, I'd understand if you choose one of the ladies so long as that lady isn't Hinoka.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Soren was my first unit to max HM and I still use him for pretty much everything lol.

Wait, do gauntlet battles give HM? All of the teams I've been on recently I've had my bonus unit already maxed.

Just now, Skylorella Con said:

I absolutely loved the theme of this gauntlet as Well! XD

It also features Soren but he'll get rekt sadly. 

I'm just happy he's in a gauntlet. 

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Wait, do gauntlet battles give HM? All of the teams I've been on recently I've had my bonus unit already maxed.

Yeah but just for your unit of course. Last gauntlet was where the majority of my F!Corrin's 617 merits came from after all.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

As a gent with hair as long as Soren's and misses your Merric, I would personally recommend Katarina. But go with whatever character you like best :)

Which is Katarina.

Although yeah, Lucius's hair is even longer than Soren's. What a weird omission. Maybe they didn't want people to keep putting healers as their lead unit, thinking that they're getting the bonus? I remember that being a big problem in the healer gauntlet especially.

Merric got another merge. I actually don't know much about Katarina except that she has a rocking color scheme, and she likes to show up for me. XD I think Soren's my favorite dude and Amelia's my favorite gal, but I can't set Merric as my lead if I shoot for them. RIP.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It is a crying shame GHB characters are unavailable for the gauntlets. Otherwise, Michalis, Navarre, and Ursula could have participated too.

Don't forget Valter.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

My Soren is also maxed but that sure isn't stopping me from going with him. On the other hand, I suppose it helps that no one else here is a particular favorite of mine.

While I'd love to have you join us on Team Soren, I'd understand if you choose one of the ladies so long as that lady isn't Hinoka.

Just got a Hinoka, but I don't feel like supporting her. XD Gah... I try to go for variety since Amelia doesn't get too much use outside of armor emblem quests even though she's a beast. I just prefer having more mobility. But Soren is also my little sister's favorite. She calls him, "The cinnamon roll I didn't let die at the beginning of PoR." 

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Soren was my first unit to max HM and I still use him for pretty much everything lol.

Now that I think about it...I don't know if they do. I honestly can't remember. I've slept since the last gauntlet. If they don't...I may just join Team Soren. He's gonna' need all the support he can get. It'd be super cool if he made it to the finals. Join Ike in the victory circle.

I'll be joining Team Soren as he is the only unit (besides Shanna, whom I don't know well) I have and he's a pretty cool dude.

Can we have a gentleman's agreement to keep our salt to reasonable levels? There will likely be upsets, the Gaunlet is designed for them to be possible. Whinging about it here won't change anything and just detracts from the enjoyment of others. I say this as a former member of Team Lyn.

Send feedback if you want a different kind of Gauntlet. Thank you for your consideration and may the best wind mage win.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There should be a gauntlet of one eventually, with Leo as the only contestant.

Also, would you want to hit me with a request? The ID’s 2511325170. Team Katarina go!

Sure, I suppose. My copy of The 'Fonse should come knocking soon.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah but just for your unit of course. Last gauntlet was where the majority of my F!Corrin's 617 merits came from after all.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They do. They don’t give EXP or SP though.

And now I can say I learned something while up at 2:30am.

Now that I think about it...I don't know if they do. I honestly can't remember. I've slept since the last gauntlet. If they don't...I may just join Team Soren. He's gonna' need all the support he can get. It'd be super cool if he made it to the finals. Join Ike in the victory circle.

Apparently they only give HM. Even with the broken as all get out multiplier if Soren won my shrieking would be heard for miles. Yessss

@Skylorella Con We can cling to that dream.

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Just now, Thane said:

Katarina seems nice, but since I haven't played her game, I can't join her. It's a battle between my boys Soren and Takumi, but I think I'll stick with the former. Tough call though.

Don't worry, Thane, looks like we'll be meeting halfway somewhere in the gauntlet :P: