Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Okay, could you please check now? It now should be a minute after the gauntlet ends.

Now it is giving me a closing time of 9pm which I think is an hour off. The gauntlet ends at 10pm for me.

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Now it is giving me a closing time of 9pm which I think is an hour off. The gauntlet ends at 10pm for me.

Maybe it’s the daylight saving shenanigans? Although it’s November. I don’t remember when daylight saving goes off. Ah fine, I’m adding an hour regardless.

Still thank you!

Maybe it’s the daylight saving shenanigans? Although it’s November. I don’t remember when daylight saving goes off. Ah fine, I’m adding an hour regardless.

Still thank you!

Oh geeze yeah daylight savings is probably the culprit. Daylight savings is a mistake

And no problem!

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Oh geeze yeah daylight savings is probably the culprit. Daylight savings is a mistake

Daylight saving is a crime against humanity. At the very least, it’s been abolished in my country for a few years now.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Daylight saving is a crime against humanity. At the very least, it’s been abolished in my country for a few years now.

Do let me know when Daylight Savings Time ends, because it's gonna throw my gauntlet schedule off. :P:

Anyway. . .I'm torn.  I have a damn good Ryoma and Soren, and they're facing off in round 1.  The only other person I can support in good conscience is Shanna.  Everyone else doesn't exist in my file.

Am I the only one who loves the theme of this Gauntlet? It's just so random xD

I wish they did new banners like this again, like the siblings banners. It's nice pulling for units from different games and the theme was pretty fun.

Hmm tough decision for me between Soren and Amelia.  I feel like Amelia's gonna be a finalist, so I think I'll try supporting Soren against Ryoma first round and see how that goes, then join Amelia in the finals if Soren loses.

Anyone joining Team Soren in the first round is welcome to add me, ID is : 6266633141

Lead is Oboro with a carrot.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-11-02-03-00-08.thumb.png.5fa979c4865a6667bbd59d25f5b62075.png

Edited by KatarinaCS1

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh, I certainly do love the theme. It was out of the blue, but it wasn’t obvious.

Oh, I certainly do love the theme. It was out of the blue, but it wasn’t obvious.

The banners completely confused me for a moment before I realised it was a new gauntlet xD

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The only other person I can support in good conscience is Shanna.  Everyone else doesn't exist in my file.

Join team Katarina or I will make sure to spam your inbox again.

If anyone on team Katarina wants to send me a friend request my user id is in the description, but tell me so I can make sure not to turn you down.
I also think this gauntlet is hilarious and we should have more like it.

Edited by Mackc2

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I wish they did new banners like this again, like the siblings banners. It's nice pulling for units from different games and the theme was pretty fun.

This is by far my favorite gauntlet theme yet.

2 minutes ago, KatarinaCS1 said:

Hmm tough decision for me between Soren and Amelia.  I feel like Amelia's gonna be a finalist, so I think I'll try supporting Soren against Ryoma first round and see how that goes, then join Amelia in the finals if Soren loses.

Anyone joining Team Soren in the first round is welcome to add me, ID is : 6266633141

Lead is Oboro with a Carrot.

Added, I'm Rikki with Soren as my lead. Rest assured he will be switched out for the gauntlet.

By the way your ID and all its sixes made me giggle. 4am I'm taking nothing seriously anymore!

Don't care about (or have) Ryoma or Katarina. Don't care about Shanna, Karel and Amelia I really like and they come from my childhood games but I don't have either of them so probably not. So it's between Hinoka, Takumi and Soren. Hinoka's alright but I don't really care about her. Takumi is pretty cool, but I actually played Soren's game and he was my first real green mage so...

Gonna run team Soren looks like. If he falls I'll probably hop on team Takumi if he's still around, if he's not it's a tossup between Karel and Amelia.

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

If anyone on team Katarina wants to send me a friend request my user id is in the description, but tell me so I can make sure not to turn you down.

I’m not sure I can see your ID, so hit me with a request at 2511325170.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Join team Katarina or I will make sure to spam your inbox again.

What's a Katarina?  She's a myth as far as Im' concerned.

Just now, Infinite Dreams said:

Same here, haha.

It's a great theme. :]

Makes me wonder what other jokey themes could be done xD

I think there was a thread a while back with some funny ideas, but I can't remember any.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m not sure I can see your ID, so hit me with a request at 2511325170.

Sure do that as soon as I finish this TT, my current lead is TA!M!Robin but I am probably going to change it to legion for this gauntlet