Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Also @Vaximillian just a random thing, I noticed you put Takumi as Wind Card instead of Wild Card Was it the Fujin Yumi's fault?

I feel like they should've switched the matchup so it's Takumi vs Soren (prickly personality/grumpy face fight!) and Ryoma vs Karel (who will be the ultimate long-haired swordsman?)

Hinoka vs Shanna is a peg knight fight, so that works out. I need to be ready for archers.

@Glaceon Mage cool! I guess colorless would be great, since those are the rarest in my friends lists in VGs most of the time. I'll add you once I finish my Lunatic TT runs! (they take so long ugh)

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also @Vaximillian just a random thing, I noticed you put Takumi as Wind Card instead of Wild Card Was it the Fujin Yumi's fault?

I feel like they should've switched the matchup so it's Takumi vs Soren (prickly personality/grumpy face fight!) and Ryoma vs Karel (who will be the ultimate long-haired swordsman?)

Hinoka vs Shanna is a peg knight fight, so that works out. I need to be ready for archers.

@Glaceon Mage cool! I guess colorless would be great, since those are the rarest in my friends lists in VGs most of the time. I'll add you once I finish my Lunatic TT runs! (they take so long ugh)

Let's see, for that, I've got a Neutral Takumi, a +Atk/-Res Klein, and a +Speed/-Res BLyn as notables there.  Base kits for the most part, though Takumi has Reposition/Vantage, Klein has Draw Back/Dragon Fang/Hone Attack, and Lyn has Draw Back/Hone Cav.  Any of those particularly preferable?

I don't really have a favorite this time around, but looking at who I have, I think I'll join Karel for the first round. I'll probably join team Takumi after that, unless I get lucky and pull a Soren or a Katarina.

I think I'll lead with Camus again, unless people really want to see someone else. For other people on team Karel:

FC: 9221424579, UN: Bardth.

Let's see the brackets..... (sooo, feeaaatheeers should come frooom).... ah yes, I've always been the biggest ....(looks at screen) Shanna fan! I'll support her the best I can. Together, we are strong; we got this in the bag, brothers and sisters!

I was literally thinking this morning "Oh I hope they put up some new banners just because I'm tired of seeing 3 stars every time I summon." ended up with a 4* Gunther and 4* Maria both of which on the opposite genders banner so yeah

This was honestly a tough choice on who to support, as I am a Amelia fanboy (not going to deny it) but I do like Katarina as well. Overall I chose Katarina just because I just beat New Mystery like 2 days ago and she was capable of one-shotting Medeus (well not capable but more like she did one-shot medeus)

@Glaceon Mage Any of them is fine, but I guess Brave Lyn would be the easiest because of the extra move.

Also I added you on my two accounts- I'm most likely definitely going Team Shanna on the Shen (Shigure) account. Still undecided on the Kensei account though but just in case I go Shanna I've added you there as well anyway.

Any particular units/colour you need as a rep?

Edited by mcsilas

Thanks to this gauntlet, I finally have a Ryoma! And I think this is the first gauntlet where the male characters have bigger chances of winning than the female. None of the females are as popular as some of the males. 

27 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Glaceon Mage Any of them is fine, but I guess Brave Lyn would be the easiest because of the extra move.

Also I added you on my two accounts- I'm most likely definitely going Team Shanna on the Shen (Shigure) account. Still undecided on the Kensei account though but just in case I go Shanna I've added you there as well anyway.

Any particular units/colour you need as a rep?

I'll probably be level 1 cheesing the fights, so a Distant/Close Counter unit would be best if you have one.  Preferably one who isn't armored.

3 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Old meme but "I love Amelia"

igotthatreference.jpeg

...Hahaha. I will never forget the salt that spilled the day that episode aired.

Anyway I'll suport my boy Soren, he's the only character from the gauntlet I have anyway.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

I'll probably be level 1 cheesing the fights, so a Distant/Close Counter unit would be best if you have one.  Preferably one who isn't armored.

Xander/Camus it is then!

Geee, I hope they introduce a Distant Counter colorless unit. Or more Close Counter colorless like Takumi

Just now, mcsilas said:

Xander/Camus it is then!

Geee, I hope they introduce a Distant Counter colorless unit. Or more Close Counter colorless like Takumi

It's impossible to have a distant counter colorless, since all colorless are ranged units!

I'll be joining Soren, who's my favorite character.  I'm surprised to see him in the lead in the SF poll, though.  Maybe he's the darkhorse candidate here.

Who else is going with Hinoka? @phineas81707 ?

@Zangetsu @SatsumaFSoysoy @Birdy @DLNarshen Would you mind to add me? 5719621907

Any preferences for my lead (currently DC Sigurd)?  @XRay

She was one of my first 5* units and still one of my favorites in terms of her art. As a member of my first flier emblem, she carried the blade mages with her buffs. Perhaps its time to upgrade her A-Slot to Death Blow 3. 

Edited by mampfoid