Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be rooting for my boy Soren, he is my fav character of all Fire Emblem games, he is my sweet son and he will have lobster for dinner. 

Also, he has to win to be with his boyfriend in the "Voting Gauntlet winners" exclusive club.

Edited by Truffa

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hmm I think I like Soren the best out of all of these characters though if I had to predict who would have the most I'd say that would be Takumi.  

@Arcanite  What do you think?  Is there anyone on here you'd prefer us support?

You know Soren is where you belong.

It saves me from a tough decision, but why is Est not in this gauntlet?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sakura, Priscilla, and Maria too. And Nino! And Catria! And Minerva! And Delthea! And best mage knight girl Olwen! 

If I had Katarina, I’d back her. Unfortunately, the only one I have trained up is Amelia. I actually have all the guys, but they’re all level one. So I’m either going to train up my -speed Ryoma, or just back Amelia. Or maybe I’ll back Katarina anyways, since she will probably get knocked out round one anyways.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sakura, Priscilla, and Maria too. And Nino! And Catria! And Minerva! And Delthea! And best mage knight girl Olwen! 

Maybe they are saving them for round two

I’ll definitely be supporting Katarina (probably obvious), and lead with either Julia or Fae.

As always, I’ll be happy to accept or send out friend requests to fellow teammates if asked.

Edited by LordFrigid

I’m going with Katarina. She’s my workhorse for my bladetome team and a real cutie on top of it.

Man, I honestly can’t make heads or tails of this gauntlet in terms of who’s going to win. The females are especially a crapshoot; not even Hinoka seems safe.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't know if shoulder length hair qualifies as short.

@Sunwoo

Ooh definitly. Finally Takumi gets to be in a Voting Gauntlet. Don't know how much my support is going to mean in the end, since the final phase always takes place around 3am where I live, but I'll support the boy till the end. 

Lots of great characters featured this time around. Hoping the Broshidos don't get stomped in the first round.

47 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You know Soren is where you belong.

Well I'm kind of mad at Soren because I pulled 3 5* Sorens (all are -spd) trying to get Titania and have gotten 5 4* Sorens (I finally got a good nature + spd - def the rest are horrible with +def everywhere) and I am still looking for Titania.  I'd say he is my favorite out of the given choices though, especially since the only one I have a copy of are Takumi, Sorren and  Sharena and I don't really like Takumi that much.  I'll just have to see what my twin says since I tempted them to play mafia with me if I went with them on the next voting gauntlet.  

Well I will go team Soren for the first round and if he loses I will go to Karel or Hinoka.  I will be running my Innes for anyone that wants him, I can also switch out to Nephenee or Arvis if needed. my ID is 6148672165 and the user name is Rain.