Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, that's an interesting VG theme. XD

And the long-haired gents category reminds me that Libra isn't in the game yet. Libra when IntSys? 

Anyway...Team Ryoma it is for me :3

I like him the most in this particular crew and I've had loads of fun ripping enemies to shreds with him in FEW. Will be fun to let him do it FEH again. :]

Plus, seeing as this is a battle of coiffures, and he's the one whose hairlength and colour is the most closest to mine...well, all the more reason to support him, gotta rep that brunette mane of mine. :P

That said, my hair is more wavy than spiky

But, should he and his glorious mane fall...hm. Tough choice between Hinoka and Takumi then. :S

Haha, @Infinite Dreams it looks like we're on the same team again.^^

Team Hinoka it is for me. Second choice will be Katarina.
I let my choice influence a bit by which character I have and I like. And I don't have Karel. So that is a shame.

Edited by Stroud

40 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I would, if only just to fodder her axe...

Well, no wonder I haven't come, if you just want to kill me.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Amelia for me. Hinoka is second, and I'll play it by ear if I have to keep going down the list.

I really need to resist pulling from the girls banner.

Who are you missing?

For Team Soren, any requests for my lead?

I’m backing Takumi since he’s still the one unit I’ve wanted since release that I don’t have. Maybe I’ll pull colorless if I get Witch Nowi without spending too many orbs.

The theme of this gauntlet is much harder to take seriously, so here’s hoping it won’t be surrounded by nearly as much drama as every other gauntlet before it.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Don't be like that. I'd at least get you to level 40 and chat.

@mampfoid Added. I'm セツナ with +2 Celica lead.

That makes it even worse.

I'm tempted to field my mega merged Eldigan.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ever heard of spectator sports? You don't have to be the NBA to like basketball.

Not that this is a sport, it's less a sport than professional poker.

This is a sport of extreme endurance and mental discipline, matched only with Hell Week from Navy SEAL training. For a whole week, Fire Emblem Heroes players play the game every 30 minutes nonstop. I like to see professional poker players try that during a tournament and go without sleep!

Edited by XRay

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Thanks IS, you just so happened to exclude the only Hoshido royal I even remotely like even though she fits the short hair criteria. Absolutely beautiful. Getting the salt rolling days before this starts, yeah! Not that there was any chance I'd side with any of them to begin with, but Sakura's snub outright ensures that none of her inferior siblings will ever get my support during this gauntlet. OK, I'm done venting my disappointment.

Same, bro. Can I steal the salt? It'll help me fill Marth's 20XX cup without breaking my tear ducts.

Eh, nobody really awesome here. Eenie, Meenie...

Alright, Karel. Let's rock.

I'm actually gonna run both accounts on the same guy this time - Takumi needs to go. 4512744310 and 3988694626 for those interested, though the second one keeps crashing for some weird reason I can't figure out so it's not going to be very reliable. First account is Arilon, running Level 40 Roy but can be changed upon request of course, second is Marita, running Level…17? I think it's 17 Lilina. Like I said, it won't stop crashing so I haven't got much done. I can change it, but I only have Eldigan, Peri, and Brave Lyn, all like 17 at highest. I'll try to get it to work in time to train them up for the Gauntlet. Any tips on getting the app to be nice?

Also, please PM me on here if you're trying to add me, I got super confused last time trying to figure out who you guys were.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m backing Takumi since he’s still the one unit I’ve wanted since release that I don’t have. Maybe I’ll pull colorless if I get Witch Nowi without spending too many orbs.

The theme of this gauntlet is much harder to take seriously, so here’s hoping it won’t be surrounded by nearly as much drama as every other gauntlet before it.

PFFFT He thinks there'll ever be a Voting Gauntlet without drama.

I'll add you to the list of people to contact should we ever get them to make Unit Trading a thing.

When I first saw the banner, I thought that this was a new form of the "Heroes with _____" banner.

I'm probably going to go with Katarina since I rolled her when escaping from a no green round. I also rolled a Shanna so now I can give her the full -blade build.

38 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why is it worse? It's better to have never known each other at all? :P

There is nothing more cruel than a kindness falsely given.

I'm considering joining Team Shanna over Soren even though he's my favorite out of this bunch just to maximize feather gains since it's pretty obvious that she will lose badly to Hinoka. I'm kinda worried Soren is gonna have a tough matchup against Ryoma though so part of me thinks I should just support him from the get-go. Hmmm.

1 hour ago, Tactician_Iris said:

And the long-haired gents category reminds me that Libra isn't in the game yet. Libra when IntSys? 

Long haired guys include, though some are debatable depending on your definition of "long", the artist's portrayal (FE3 Xane is long, the current 12 version isn't), and what we see of the person's hair (a ponytail may or may not mean long, we have to guess what it'd be without it):

FE4:

Spoiler

midayleclaudelevin1alvis1celicearthurshanan2alessyuriusareonetrabant2

FE5:

Spoiler

TrewdDeanShanam

FE6:

Spoiler

Elphin GaleMerlinus

FE7:

Spoiler

LuciusGuyMerlinus-1LegaultHeathKarel-1Pent-1AthosUther

FE8:

Spoiler

ColmJoshuaValterLyonVigarde and maybe Forde and Riev?

Tellius:

Spoiler

ShinonSorenCaineghisBastianNasirSephiran Valtome  Oliver Skrimir RafielReysonRajaion Naesalaand I guess Izuka?

Archanea:

Spoiler

ArranSamtoNabarlEtzelEllereanMichalis 

FE13: Uhhh... Libra, Lon'qu and Den'gue?

FE14: Jakob, Subaki, Ryoma, Takumi, Izana, Hinata, Azama after a torrential downpour, Yukimura, Keaton, Forrest? Am I missing anyone?

FE15: Leon, Luthier and Nomah?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@mampfoid Added. I'm セツナ with +2 Celica lead.

Cool, nice build. 

Why did you merge her? Probably I should give mine also Darting Blow, but the second copy I got recently will make one of the DC units more sturdy. 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Cool, nice build. 

Why did you merge her? Probably I should give mine also Darting Blow, but the second copy I got recently will make one of the DC units more sturdy. 

Why not? I didn't really need Distant Def, and I like Celica.