Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

I'll be going for Team Lobster Ryoma. If we lose to the Pineapples, then I'm okay with it, but by the looks of things, this gauntlet could go either way.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going team Takumi. If Pineaplle some how loses, then either Ryoma or Hinoka. If those two lose, than I don't know.

And for those peeps on Team Takumi, my FC is 6980436612. I'll either be using my M!Robin, Su!Corrin, Julia, or Brave Lyn, or Sigurd.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

This is a sport of extreme endurance and mental discipline, matched only with Hell Week from Navy SEAL training. For a whole week, Fire Emblem Heroes players play the game every 30 minutes nonstop. I like to see professional poker players try that during a tournament and go without sleep!

Urgh, it didn't use to be like this. If only they didn't lower the bar for when a team gets the multiplier...

36 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why not? I didn't really need Distant Def, and I like Celica.

Afterwards I regretted to have merged my Alms, since he is the only Windsweep fodder. 5* merges bring to few skills if you regard their respective cost in my opinion. 

But I would do that too, if I had a unit I'm especially fond of.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Afterwards I regretted to have merged my Alms, since he is the only Windsweep fodder. 5* merges bring to few skills if you regard their respective cost in my opinion. 

But I would do that too, if I had a unit I'm especially fond of.

I slightly regret merging Alm too, but really mostly because he's weak. Celica is actually strong and worth merging.

31 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I slightly regret merging Alm too, but really mostly because he's weak. Celica is actually strong and worth merging.

Hmm now you make me think if DD for Xander or a merge for Celica is the better choice ... 

6 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

IMO the most well-coiffed characters didn't make it into their respektiv categories.

Best short-haired lasses: Olwen (her bangs are amazing), Ursula

Best long-haired gents: Arvis, Subaki

I agree 100% I wanted Arvis and Ursula in this as well as Valter.  Of course it seems like they will not put bad guys on a voting gauntlet until they do a bad guy one, but that is no reason not to have Olwen.

12 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

IMO the most well-coiffed characters didn't make it into their respektiv categories.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I agree 100% I wanted Arvis and Ursula in this as well as Valter.  Of course it seems like they will not put bad guys on a voting gauntlet until they do a bad guy one, but that is no reason not to have Olwen.

Arvis and Ursula are GHB units which are unlikely to be featured on a banner. 

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have crawled out of the depths of a tired homework stupor to bring you some low-grade propaganda.

what_a_aday.png

That is all.

Best art I have ever seen, almost convinces me.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Who else is going with Hinoka? @phineas81707 ?

@Zangetsu @SatsumaFSoysoy @Birdy @DLNarshen Would you mind to add me? 5719621907

Any preferences for my lead (currently DC Sigurd)?  @XRay

She was one of my first 5* units and still one of my favorites in terms of her art. As a member of my first flier emblem, she carried the blade mages with her buffs. Perhaps its time to upgrade her A-Slot to Death Blow 3. 

I can't, apparently you're full.

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Apparently, the metagame demands me to be on Team Takumi. Out of everyone in the contest, I only have him (since day 1) and Shanna... That, and I just scored myself another from the free summon... 

So, Team Takumi it is. 

@Arcanite 

Tacomeme

He might win this one and I don't want to join the bandwagon lol Gratz on free pull though~ CC Vantage Armor Henry?

2 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Indeed, Olwen's has very nice short hair. Beruka could have been in this too. Shot haired girls are a miracle of the universe.

I guess I'm going team Takumi, since of the few I actually have to pick from (Shanna, Soren, Takumi, Karel) I guess 'llI choose him. If they all lose before the last round I'm going Hinoka for sure. 

Oh hey another voting gauntlet.

I guess I will go with Team Takumi this time since he is the only unit I have that is participating in this gauntlet besides Ryoma. I did enjoy seeing him as one of the antagonists when I played Conquest.

@Poimagic I sent you a friend request if that's alright.

The propaganda has been so interesting for Team Soren that I think I'm convinced. XD For the first round, I'll go Team Soren to give the little guy a fighting chance. Merric would want me to support a fellow nerd. @DarkLordIvy

Feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already. My username is Aria. Friend code is 1401457189, and my current lead is Merric! ...I'll have to switch him out for the gauntlet though. ;A; I'm thinking I'll either set my +DEF -RES Nephenee or one of my SS characters as my lead to silently support Amelia. You better believe Ephraim, Seth, Innes, Tana, and Valter are all ready for action!

Sakura and Lucius would have fit the theme but i guess they already participated and too many Hoshidans I guess? Haha, wow Hoshidan royal guys really love letting their hair grow

well that and healers in a VG can be very annoying with 'helpful' representatives. Probably why Maria isn't there as well

same deal with Beruka/Subaki being left out, they already had their battle.

hmmm... does Minerva count as short hair?

Game gave me a free Takumi, but I'm going with Hinoka. Sorry kid.

3682385057 (Otto)
For leads, I'm going with one of these:

• Merric (+Atk/-Res) with Excalibur, Fury, Bowbreaker, Distant Def 3 seal; handles Rein, Lyn, and most fliers including Shanna
  • Cherche (+Atk/-Def) with Brave Axe+ and the usual fixins' with Goad Fliers for teammies
  • Olivia (+Atk/-HP) with Ruby Sword+, Fury, WoM3 for red dancer goodness
  • Takumi (+Def/-Res) default kit with Vantage+Draw Back
  • Brave Lyn (+HP/-Spd) default kit with Draw Back

#BonkersForHonkers