Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy You're on Team Soren, right? You should join Team Hinoka next round. For the redheads.

If Katarina drops out, I’m joining Hinoka for the redheads. Even though I don’t have Hinoka!

46 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Has anybody been getting my Bridelia?  How's she been working out? @Tybrosion @DarkLordIvy

I have not gotten your Bridelia, @Tybrosion‘s Cordelia, or @Rafiel's Aria Ephraim. All I’ve been getting is this one random Ike, now I love Ike but I’m about ready to delete this guy cause I want some variety dang it!

I know Tybrosion has gotten my Ike a time or two but has anyone else gotten him? 

It's so adorable how Soren is winning this poll but the poor thing just can't beat 'the Meta Ryoma'.

He deserves more love.?

Gonna join team Takumi, after Soren loses.

Edited by Skylorella Con

I hope Karel slices Takumi into little tiny pieces. I don't like Takumi. He's literally Innes + Shinon + Inferiority Complex.

You can bet my blood is roiling right now.

Edit: If Karel wins against Takumi, someone needs to draw Karel chopping up a pineapple.

Edited by The Lord Of Gems

34 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy You're on Team Soren, right? You should join Team Hinoka next round. For the redheads.

Yep, maybe, we'll see.

24 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have not gotten your Bridelia, @Tybrosion‘s Cordelia, or @Rafiel's Aria Ephraim. All I’ve been getting is this one random Ike, now I love Ike but I’m about ready to delete this guy cause I want some variety dang it!

I know Tybrosion has gotten my Ike a time or two but has anyone else gotten him? 

I've gotten mostly Ephraim and Ike.

12 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

Team grandpa! (Karel)

Grandpa?

I know he's canonically not that old, but I always saw him as an old man. He's not actually a grandpa in any sense of the word, so really it's more of a "team older man" 

Edited by Tuvy2

12 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

I know he's canonically not that old, but I always saw him as an old man. He's not actually a grandpa in any sense of the word, so really it's more of a "team older man" 

In FE6, he's in his 40s, I think, but the Heroes version is young FE7 Karel.

Best of luck to us on team Thany, if we play smart we may be able to beat kinoka with smart plays compared to the monster that Fae had to fight before.

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Director’s Cut.

And Knuckles.

I’ll stop.

Thank you for going the step that I was not willing to go. You are a braver man than I.

Although I was trying to go with the subtle & Knuckles by having & Knoll, but that might not've been good enough.

I'm Team Ryoma, so if anyone got a 5 star +2 Freddy with Brave Axe+, Bonfire, Reposition, Death Blow 3, Axebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, and the Def+3 seal, that's my love! :D

Spoiler

WP8mu1I.png

Hope he's been helpful to anyone needing green allies!

I'm getting Thor's Reinhardt a lot myself. lol

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm Team Ryoma, so if anyone got a 5 star +2 Freddy with Brave Axe+, Bonfire, Reposition, Death Blow 3, Axebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, and the Def+3 seal, that's my love! :D

Reveal hidden contents

WP8mu1I.png

Hope he's been helpful to anyone needing green allies!

I'm getting Thor's Reinhardt a lot myself. lol

I've gotten him a few times. He's got a very similar setup to my own Frederick, so it's a nice treat having a familiar murder machine around.

34 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

Team Uncle works too.

Make ‘em cry “uncle”

Oh wait I’m on Team Takumi

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Thank you for going the step that I was not willing to go. You are a braver man than I.

Although I was trying to go with the subtle & Knuckles by having & Knoll, but that might not've been good enough.

Should have been “& Knollckles” tbh

@Poimagic Your Nohrian Azura is a blessing. I’ve had her in all my matches so far.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

I've gotten him a few times. He's got a very similar setup to my own Frederick, so it's a nice treat having a familiar murder machine around.

Awesome! I like when people DON'T overlook him for a change and decide to build him up since he's arguably the best green cav. And I say arguably because Cecilia exists. They're more or less equal, really. They can do different jobs anyway.

I seem to be the only one that summoner supported this guy though. Awakening husband and favorite FE character not named Ike bias. lol

Just now, Anacybele said:

Awesome! I like when people DON'T overlook him for a change and decide to build him up since he's arguably the best green cav. And I say arguably because Cecilia exists. They're more or less equal, really. They can do different jobs anyway.

I seem to be the only one that summoner supported this guy though. Awakening husband and favorite FE character not named Ike bias. lol

At this point I have 12 cavalry units ready to go, but Frederick is in my #1 team of all teams. Still holding out for a regular Lyn to feed him Galeforce. Even if I could get a second Summoner Support, I wouldn't give it to him, because he just doesn't need it. Doesn't even need cavalry buffs, so I'll sometimes use him with other movement types in Tempest or Arena Assault.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

At this point I have 12 cavalry units ready to go, but Frederick is in my #1 team of all teams. Still holding out for a regular Lyn to feed him Galeforce. Even if I could get a second Summoner Support, I wouldn't give it to him, because he just doesn't need it. Doesn't even need cavalry buffs, so I'll sometimes use him with other movement types in Tempest or Arena Assault.

I have a whole bunch of cav units ready too, but same here, Freddy is always in my number one cav team. Though also because he's my only green cav. xP Galeforce might be good on him, yeah!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have a whole bunch of cav units ready too, but same here, Freddy is always in my number one cav team. Though also because he's my only green cav. xP Galeforce might be good on him, yeah!

Long-term plan is Heavy Blade 3 (done), Galeforce, and leave him with Quickened Pulse. Actually, I've also been working on a Gunter (4* merged like crazy) to be a sort of "back-up Frederick", but with a more standard skill set using Deathblow and Bonfire.

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

Long-term plan is Heavy Blade 3 (done), Galeforce, and leave him with Quickened Pulse. Actually, I've also been working on a Gunter (4* merged like crazy) to be a sort of "back-up Frederick", but with a more standard skill set using Deathblow and Bonfire.

I see! You're definitely pouring a lot of resources! Nice job. ^^

Holy!-

Spoiler

sQVa811.png

You better believe I sent this one a friend request. Team Soren btw. No one on my FL was on his team so I kept getting two randoms until I snagged this beauty. Now she rides with me every match. All I have to do is bring a gray and swap in for Soren or a red when necessary.

Didn't expect him to be losing to Ryoma but Fates is a newer game and a lot of the Heroes players are probably recruits from Awakening/Fates. At least it means I'll be awake for the multipliers.