Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

My non-participation has seen my army score be a respectable 10K-30K bracket, meanwhile my overall score was 'N/A' at one point (and last I checked, it almost is again).

I spent 5 flags, 200 flags, and 5 flags and with 158,125 points am rank 15,283 in team Katarina and rank 94,611 overall. Going to dump my 1,200 flags tomorrow morning.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do…

ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delendam

Edited by Vaximillian

I'm still choosing to believe that the reason my rank is way higher than someone who's only spent a total of 10 flags on this gauntlet has any right to be is because Team Soren is taking cues from their character and being strategic.

13 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I'm still choosing to believe that the reason my rank is way higher than someone who's only spent a total of 10 flags on this gauntlet has any right to be is because Team Soren is taking cues from their character and being strategic.

Your optimism is inspiring. 

Only 9 hours are left!

Come on team Soren, we can pull through this, let's try our best!

Let's just try our best to support this precious little Angel. <3

Currently drew him when I was upset and moping. XD haha!

20171107_155901.jpg

Hm, so how many more multipliers will Soren be getting? 400 Flags left and rank 5,180. Should I go for this 6.6x or wait for a 7.0 one? The next two runs I do will determine my final rank...

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Hm, so how many more multipliers will Soren be getting? 400 Flags left and rank 5,180. Should I go for this 6.6x or wait for a 7.0 one? The next two runs I do will determine my final rank...

Soren is pretty much guaranteed at least 5 more hours of multipliers. If the score remains outside of the DMZ, there could be as many as 7 or 8 more hours of multipliers.

Edited by Ice Dragon

On 11/5/2017 at 11:32 PM, Cute Chao said:

If you decide to go Team Ryoma, do you have room for another friend on the list? Would love to get some colourless allies and Leon seems like a good option with that build :D

Sorry for the late reply!  I went with Team Ryoma (because he showed up as +Spd/-Def, which is better than Soren's 4* spam).  My FC is somewhere in the FC topic.  I'll squeeze you in there.

Team Karel we might be able to pull this out after Takumi bonus nukes us, as long as we don't pass him until the final hour.

Edited by Jedi

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Damn, I missed the early morning Ryoma multiplier.  It must have been around 6 or 7am PST.   RIP my rank. :[

Missed two myself, one at 3 AM EST and another at 9 AM. Think we'll see at least one more (at 5 PM EST), possibly two if everything lines up right.

Geez, Soren keeps getting multipliers and he still can't catch up to Ryoma, I think I might cry

I will support my gay mage until the end of the line though.... which will probably be soon

I didn't pay a lot of attention to Shanna expecting her to get demolished by Hinoka but instead they're on a stalemale. I guess this will be a back and forth until the end so there's no reason to save flags anymore. Once a bonus starts I'll go ham.

16 minutes ago, Doof said:

Geez, Soren keeps getting multipliers and he still can't catch up to Ryoma, I think I might cry

I will support my gay mage until the end of the line though.... which will probably be soon

The show’s not over until the fat lady sings. I’ve got 1500 flags left that I intend to use on the final few hours and I hope that there are many other members of Team Soren with flags ready for a last-minute push. If we get that final multiplier, we might still win this!

35 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

The show’s not over until the fat lady sings. I’ve got 1500 flags left that I intend to use on the final few hours and I hope that there are many other members of Team Soren with flags ready for a last-minute push. If we get that final multiplier, we might still win this!

I still have every last one of my flags left and only need to get one more colorless to hit the max amount of 1510. If lobster does end up winning this, I at least want to ensure that he'll sweat this one out until the very end.

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

So, do we have any predictions for the victors? Soren has had a hard time against Ryouma, so I'm hoping for some multiplier shenanigans.

The Reddit score predictor is currently saying that Amelia, Hinoka, Takumi and Soren will be the ones to advance. It has Soren winning due to it projecting him to get the final hour multiplier. I really hope that does pan out but I'm also not getting my hopes too high. 

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

So, do we have any predictions for the victors? Soren has had a hard time against Ryouma, so I'm hoping for some multiplier shenanigans.

Until there are only 3 or 4 hours left in the round, it's really hard to say because small changes in score acquisition can result in very different results due to the small width of the DMZ. Even then, it's still hard to say because end-of-round rallies are a thing.