Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

lol.

~

@mcsilas Curse you and your conniving logic.

In other news, I don’t actually know if anyone on my friends list is on team Soren...

Soren...Soren-a?

Close enough?

i wonder if we'll get an armours VG and if SF's biggest Sharena fan will go to Sheena lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I joined team Soren expecting to lose but at least get some a army score, but he somehow won. Thanks multiplier...

Surprised I managed to rank at 1021 considering I barely participated in contrast to earlier gauntlets. This leaves me with 2100 feathers on top of the 500 feathers I got from winning the round. I'll gladly take the 2600 feathers. 

So next round is Shanna vs Amelia right? Then I guess it's time to put Lucina in the top spot.

I only got 2200 feathers this time due to underestimating Shanna, guess it's time to be more involved in her multipliers.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I'm out. For the umpteenth time, my team gets screwed out of a win by multiplier shit. IS really needs to alter it again. It hurts even more this time because a character I hate beat my favorite this time.

I don't feel like joining teams anymore. I'm tired of being screwed. For me, the extra 500 victory feathers are important. But if I can rarely ever get them, there's no point.

So you're going to bail out and not get any feathers at all over not getting a bonus? Ana, I get you like Ryoma and hate Soren, but you're pretty much the only thing preventing you from not only getting more feathers, but the quest orbs as well.

You say IS needs to alter the multiplier, but are you sure you're not saying that because one of your favorite characters lost to one you hate? Would you be saying the same thing if Ryoma was getting a bunch of multipliers instead or Soren barely won by just one point instead of what score we may be getting?

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Well I missed the last hour because I am used to these things ending at midnight here but daylight savings had to mess it allll up! 

Not surprised about Karel's loss. Though Shanna is definitely a surprise and Soren is too somewhat. I'm probably going Soren this time though its up in the air and I'll decide tomorrow.  

Soren wants you.  I guess it's poetic justice that my favorite character Soren wins due to multiplier chaos after my boy Leo got screwed over by it.  I'd rather win fair and square, but maybe this will make them change it again.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nah. I'm joining Soren. I want him to meme the entire Gauntlet.

I think you're my friend, aren't you?  Are you the one with a name that has the T -smiley- T runes with the Celica lead?

Well that was weird Ryoma lost I guess I’ll be joining Soren now.  Seeing now that I have zero bonus units I might as well join up with one of my absolute favorite characters. 

Edited by Locke087

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

So you're going to bail out and not get any feathers at all over not getting a bonus? Ana, I get you like Ryoma and hate Soren, but you're pretty much the only thing preventing you from not only getting more feathers, but the quest orbs as well.

You say IS needs to alter the multiplier, but are you sure you're not saying that because one of your favorite characters lost to one you hate? Would you be saying the same thing if Ryoma was getting a bunch of multipliers instead or Soren barely won by just one point instead of what score we may be getting?

No she had the same opinion when Lyn lost to Camilla. I'm sure it isn't just because Ryoma lost.

I guess I might switch my lead to a red unit. I saw my fair share of Cecilias and Inigos with TA Raven to counter Takumi, and there will probably be even more, including Soren himself, from team Soren. 

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Soren...Soren-a?

Close enough?

i wonder if we'll get an armours VG and if SF's biggest Sharena fan will go to Sheena lol

The damage is done.

Do we have enough non-exclusive pullable armors for an Armor gauntlet?

~

Anyways, I probably have a random or two on team Soren on my friends list somewhere, but if anyone wants to add me (code is 8566518658), or ask me to add them, I would love that...just let me know.

Edited by LordFrigid

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I'm on the benefiting side of the multiplier this time, but I still don't like it.  I've sort of resigned myself to fate that it's not going to be fair, though.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

People always keep misspelling Sharena’s name as Shareena, and yesterday I even found a build suggestion for Sheena titled as a build for Shareena.

God damn it, NoA. Cecil in Heroes when? I can’t want to build my dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: :(

I hoped to get your Celica again.

@Rezzy: Ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delenda.

(What’s the proper accusative for multiplicator in Latin? A doctor should know.)

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Yeah, well, there are other ways to get feathers and orbs.

And I'm sure. Young Tiki isn't one of my favs, but I joined her in the dragon gauntlet and the same thing happen. I still didn't like it. And other people here whose teams won due to multipliers have said they don't like it either. I can definitely understand that. Had Ryoma had the smaller team and still won instead, I'd still say Soren should've won. Because in that case, Soren should have. And what Fire Emblem Fan said is true too. I dislike Lyn, but I had the same opinion with her and Camilla. Lyn was the one who should've won that. Ike vs Lyn would've been an awesome matchup too.

That said, I may still decide to join a team tomorrow. I've been known to change my mind later after I've begun feeling better. So I'll have to see how I feel later.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm on the benefiting side of the multiplier this time, but I still don't like it.  I've sort of resigned myself to fate that it's not going to be fair, though.

I'm of the opinion that a multiplier is better than a curbstomp. I'll admit to being on Soren, but at least there's a chance.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

I'm of the opinion that a multiplier is better than a curbstomp. I'll admit to being on Soren, but at least there's a chance.

It is better than a curbstomp, yes. But I'd also rather not see a lot of more popular characters lose basically for being too popular, which is what the multiplier is causing a lot lately.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

T -smiley- T runes lol? Yes, I am on your friend list.

Sorry, I am quite unfamiliar with those characters, so I don't know how else to describe them.

Just now, Anacybele said:

It is better than a curbstomp, yes. But I'd also rather not see a lot of more popular characters lose basically for being too popular, which is what the multiplier is causing a lot lately,

Maybe, but I still want the multiplier on the circumstances that it's the best option to give a team a chance. Maybe reduce it to its original amount in the mage gauntlet or something.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I just checked and woah, t—smiley—T indeed.

セツナ

I can see it too...

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Sorry, I am quite unfamiliar with those characters, so I don't know how else to describe them.

I'm hardly offended if that's what you're thinking. It's not even my language. I've just never had someone describe it like that.

Oh I am over the moon that Soren is still in this. I am still against the multiplier overall though. The whole gauntlet needs an overhaul badly. 

Ah well I got 20k feathers again with this round! I spent them... wisely...

to the people on team Soren and my friends list, you might end up with this next round:

Y0ZyHID.png(I feel like I should mention that that Galeforce came from a +Atk/-Res Cordelia, you are all free to begin the lynching when you’re ready)