Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I can't believe both Soren and Shanna won!  I wanted them to win but I didn't expect.  I think this is the first time everyone I was rooting for progressed (Soren, Shanna, Takumi)

I'm always happy to see an upset, though hinoka losing is unsurprising TBH.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... This is probably a joke, but for some reason these kinds of statements are really pissing me off.

Back to Etrian Odyssey, whose fanbase pisses me off far less than FE's.

Alright, we'll see ya later, bud.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Team Shanna!  Underdogs FTW!

Plus, she's pretty amusing.

Maybe it’s the time to ask the moderator to hit me with a request. (If she has some space in her friend list)

The ID is 2511325170, if interested. Sharena wants to befriend everyone!

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Clogon said:

I feel like using my cancel affinity Takumi because of this...

Just to put it out there, I wasn't being serious with the "worms" part, hence the strike-through. I know we're far more likely to get our just desserts than we are to pick up another undeserved win.

Edit: Also, I accepted your request @LordFrigid.

Edited by Tybrosion

Let's take Takumi to victory people. If anyone on team Takumi wants to add me then my account Id: 1663700597 and my lead will be arvis, let's nuke all the Soren's.

Screenshot_2017-11-08-10-16-28.png

Edited by Jbunzie

10 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I'm on Team Soren! It must be fate. I was literally planning to write to you today about something that happened in the Arena. I encountered the mythical Sheena with an Armor Emblem team all wearing Ward Armor. And it was against my +5 Tiki. Tiki just eats Sheena alive, despite Sheena's high Res and Ward Armor buffs.

So, does this mean I get to play with your Caeda again? She's pretty awesome. :D

Seriously (at the encountering of a full ward team, not the fact that Tiki stomps Sheena)? That’s hilarious.

Re. Caeda: well, since you asked (well, that, and my heavy bias toward her). If reds are giving you grief I can change it up.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just to put it out there, I wasn't being serious with the "worms" part, hence the strike-through. I know we're far more likely to get our just desserts than we are to pick up another undeserved win.

Don't worry, it was all in good humor. Takumi started as one of the top dogs in FEH, then got benched after getting a beating. Now he is recuperating. 

It's tough being the middle sibling. 

2 hours ago, Jbunzie said:

Let's take Takumi to victory people. If anyone on team Takumi wants to add me then my account Id: 166370597 and my lead will be arvis, let's nuke all the Soren's.

I think you might be missing a number on your Heroes ID. I was going to send a friend request your way but you only have nine numbers instead of ten.

28 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... This is probably a joke, but for some reason these kinds of statements are really pissing me off.

Back to Etrian Odyssey, whose fanbase pisses me off far less than FE's.

Edit: Never mind, I see it got resolved.

At least it's testament to just how popular Takumi is. He can have the most vocal haters and still be the most popular male character in his game. :P

Edited by Nanima

Welp, Soren won. Didn't expect that. Feels nice to be on the other end of this multiplier nonsense for a change. Don't know my ranking but I got 2.5k feathers so I was in the top 5k.

Here's hoping Ryoma's backers flock to Takumi so Soren can have a multiplier holiday again. Would be nuts if he made it to the final round and even more if he won all the marbles. Would feel pretty good to have a favorite upset the tourney after nonsense killed the all but sealed win for Lyn.

Congratulations to Team Shanna. :)

I nearly went with her, as she really carried me through this game's earlier days when I had no 5 star units. I went with Amelia in the end, but still, love seeing an Elibe character beat someone from Fates.

Best of luck in the Amelia vs. Shanna battle. Don't even really mind who wins so long as they take down the male winner. :)

I really want to believe that the time and energy I spent checking the trends and organizing flag dumps with other members of Team Soren over Reddit, Twitter, and Skype had something to do with our victory, even if that's kind of a silly notion...

I know that the multipliers lining up was probably by chance, but I just want to believe that our efforts and our victory weren't meaningless.

Edited by Dracologist

3 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Don't cats have like, a gazillion siblings? 

Wisecats like me have fewer kittens per litter. Law of conservation of intelligence or something.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wisecats like me have fewer kittens per litter. Law of conservation of intelligence or something.

Actually, it's the wealthiest families that trend to lower kittens per litter. But you would know all about that, Vaxi-million?

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Actually, it's the wealthiest families that trend to lower kittens per litter. But you would know all about that, Vaxi-million?

And the wealthiest almost never have more than one kitten. We kind of are an endangered species.

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

So I've picked up that soren and Shanna won (I will join team soren if anyone wants to add me) however what of Karel 

Takumi got the final hour multiplier so......things didn't end well for the Sword Demon.