Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

I don't know if anyone on here is my friend for Team Takumi, but if you are, greens would be great ^.^

Funnily enough, I've only had two colourless this round, both random. An Innes at the start and a Sakura. I think this is the least I've had the same colour as my lead so far, although there's always the potential for that to change. I hope not. I'm feeling proud of Team Takumi lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know how may of you folk needing blues are on my friends list and such but I went ahead and switched from Black Knight to Effie. No + on her Lance yet, but a solid blue for Amelia to pair with.

I am going to have a lot of flags for the final round. Apparently I just can't land on bonus hours this round.

It was a tough choice this time, but I'm on Team Shanna and am so happy she won against Hinoka. Any chance she'll smash Amelia too? I'm waiting to spend 2000 flags and would love to contribute to Amelia's demise. But I guess there's only a very small chance... I really like Amelia as a unit but don't like her voice and portrayal in FEH. I wonder if I'll join Team Takumi next then because he used to be my saviour in the beginning.

And if anybody needs help from my Est, she's happy to help out: 0577239583

4 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

It was a tough choice this time, but I'm on Team Shanna and am so happy she won against Hinoka. Any chance she'll smash Amelia too? I'm waiting to spend 2000 flags and would love to contribute to Amelia's demise. But I guess there's only a very small chance... I really like Amelia as a unit but don't like her voice and portrayal in FEH. I wonder if I'll join Team Takumi next then because he used to be my saviour in the beginning.

And if anybody needs help from my Est, she's happy to help out: 0577239583

Heads up- unless that Est has a flier buff of some sort, the average Team Shanna participant isn't going to be too fond of getting a unit of the same colour and movement type. (And even with a flier buff, I have my doubts.)

If Takumi lost this round, I'm joining Amelia, an actually I would like her to win this Gauntlet, just love for Sacred Stones, I would have joined her since the beginning if Takumi wasn't in this, actually.

Really, I want her to win this, but I'm gonna keep supporting Takumi until the end of course, since I want him to win too LoL

Edited by SniperGYS

What's this prediction of no more multipliers for Soren?

I saved most of my flags yesterday, not wanting to use them all too early.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What's this prediction of no more multipliers for Soren?

I saved most of my flags yesterday, not wanting to use them all too early.

Same here, but for Takumi. And it seems I slept through 2 multiplier earlier this morning, so I'm sitting on 1k flags right now. 

30 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Same here, but for Takumi. And it seems I slept through 2 multiplier earlier this morning, so I'm sitting on 1k flags right now. 

12 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Soren and Takumi's gains are almost equal so none of them have a multiplier prediction.

Wasn't Takumi outscoring us 3:1?  What happened?

I always find it funny when the predictor gets an error on just the cell where Soren’s final score goes. It’s happened twice for me and I just can’t help but picture the bot just shrugging and saying “Soren is unpredictable; your guess is as good as mine.”

7 hours ago, Usana said:

Well I don't know how may of you folk needing blues are on my friends list and such but I went ahead and switched from Black Knight to Effie. No + on her Lance yet, but a solid blue for Amelia to pair with.

I am going to have a lot of flags for the final round. Apparently I just can't land on bonus hours this round.

got your effie, she certainly helps with the reds, I am happy not to have to use amelia in ways that would be considered ill advised, I had at least three battles where I had to send amelia to take out ike because of sword breaker. blues are very much appreciated in any capacity at the moment. 

as of the time of this post I am ranked around 457 in team amelia, I hope to keep this up and stay in the top 1000, but who knows, I am down to only 230 flags, so I hope the modifiers don't get too crazy also want amelia to make it to the end but that is another story.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Wasn't Takumi outscoring us 3:1?  What happened?

Not quite sure but he's highly underperforming.

Ironically enough, Soren is underperforming as well. 

This battle just got intense. Haha!

Edited by Skylorella Con

31 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Not quite sure but he's highly underperforming.

My theory is that a large portion of Team Soren focused on the flag collecting quests in the Arena and Training Tower first and generally didn't feel like bothering with the gauntlet until the second day of the round started in their respective time zones.

Edit: Oh, wait. The difference is in Takumi's scores... I have no idea then. I also just have no idea what I'm talking about in general 90% of the time so...

Edit 2: Checking the predictor, I can't tell if Takumi is underperforming or Soren is overperforming...

Edited by Dracologist

31 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

My theory is that a large portion of Team Soren focused on the flag collecting quests in the Arena and Training Tower first and generally didn't feel like bothering with the gauntlet until the second day of the round started in their respective time zones.

Edit: Oh, wait. The difference is in Takumi's scores... I have no idea then. I also just have no idea what I'm talking about in general 90% of the time so...

Edit 2: Checking the predictor, I can't tell if Takumi is underperforming or Soren is overperforming...

Takumi went from gaining 100 million to 80-70 million. Whereas Soren went from gaining 50 million to 60-70 million.

Currently, Soren now dropped from 60 million to 30 million. So it's rather confusing.

I think the predictor is a little messed up when it comes to Soren's expected hourly scores. It's showing the exact same number for point gains every hour and has #DIV/0! in the cells for predicted final score and hourly gain in the final hour. Wonder if one of our scores got read in as bad data or something.

Edit: It's gotten even worse. We've killed it. RIP predictor.

Edited by Dracologist

8 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I think the predictor is a little messed up when it comes to Soren's expected hourly scores. It's showing the exact same number for point gains every hour and has #DIV/0! in the cells for predicted final score and hourly gain in the final hour. Wonder if one of our scores got read in as bad data or something.

That might very well be a possibility. 

Soren is so unpredictable, even the bot is like 'ok, I'm out'. XD

4 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

That might very well be a possibility. 

Soren is so unpredictable, even the bot is like 'ok, I'm out'. XD

Being so unpredictable that even bots get too frustrated to try is the mark of a truly great strategist. :P:

Edited by Dracologist

1 minute ago, Kori said:

So, since he's so unpredictable now, do we start using our flags or wait in case Team Takumi wakes up and we get a multiplier ?

I'm gonna spend a few now, but I still have over 1200 left, so I guess it's up to you.

Well that's annoying. Multipliers all day yesterday and I have 1000 flags saved up and virtually none today. Ranking is going to suck and Soren will probably still lose. Sucks a lot.

You never know though. Oh well.

Predictor is working again! Thank goodness. Team Soren is predicted to get the 7.3 and 7.5 multipliers, but lose the round. However, it's being really weird and predicting equal point gains for bonus and non-bonus hours on Soren's side.

Edited by Dracologist

3 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Predictor is working again! Thank goodness. Team Soren is predicted to get the 7.3 and 7.5 multipliers, but lose the round.

Well if we're going to lose, might as well go with a bang. :p I'll wait for these and drop all I have, because Takumi probably won't need any help to win the finale if he gets there.