Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

That's one big reason why I don't believe the two to be involved in that sort of way. I think it's funny how so many people determine that Soren is gay for Ike when there really is no indication he thinks like that. Sure, he's deeply devoted to Ike for sure, but so is Frederick for Chrom and I doubt he's gay.

• Chrom: Frederick, I know I'm supposed to have a daughter in the very near future, but I don't know if I can-
  • Frederick: Say no more.
  • C: Frederick? Where are you- FREDERICK!

...in summary, I propose that Frederick is dedicated enough to have Chrom's children for him. We'll just assume someone magiced sacred blood and a contact lens afterwards.

...we will ignore the scenario in which Frederick doesn't actually know how babies are made.

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

seriously screw this, team takumi for me, I wanna see this garbage absolutely decimated. 

I take a break from this site for so long and come back to see comments like these.

It's great to be back.

By the way, I don't know if anyone's ever had this, but the unit I've put up front is Nowi.

+Att -Res +1 merge (+1 HP and Attack)

Lightning Breath+, Reposition, Bonfire

Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Defense 3, Panic Ploy 1

>Leo loses every gauntlet he's in

>Takumi might win the first gauntlet he's in

Is Takumi about to best his Nohrian counterpart? I mean, I guess he already has, technically. Leo can't even make it to the finals. 

And I'm not sure who to lead with for the next round. Maybe I'll just leave Elincia up, or switch back to Cordelia. We've already got Takumi to deal with the likely influx of fliers this round.

So my hopes now apparently lie on...a pegasus knight I pretty much never use whenever I play through her game. Melady master race, son. Ah well. Better to have the bonus unit than not, I suppose. Tell y'all what: my next promotion will go to my 4* +Spd/-Def Shanna if she completes this improbable run. I might even reward her with Swift Sparrow from the spare Katarina I got as well. It's was a fun ride, Team Soren.

Yadda, yadda, you can add me or not, those of Team Shanna, yadda, yadda.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: M!Robin currently but will be switched to someone more appropriate once I figure out who that will be

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

seriously screw this, team takumi for me, I wanna see this garbage absolutely decimated. 

You and and me both. I could a little understand winning against Hinoka because of the old school character vs new character from especially Fates but winning against Amelia is just baffling me. 

6 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Okay seriously. First I supported Katarina and she lost, understandable her game never got released in the west. Then I supported Amelia, when I did my last battle we were ahead by a billion points. How did Shanna win? Just why, I get why they put in the safety net system but I mostly hate it now, first Lyn losing to Camilla made 0 sense to me, and then this. Whatever it's honestly just a stupid thing they do to increase playtime and give feathers. Anyways looks like I'm going over to team Takumi now.

Exactly, this system is messed up. Heck keep in mind Shanna is the only THE ONLY Binding Blade character to even pass the 1st round let alone the 2nd one and we're talking about a character whose own game didn't even come out of Japan. She has won against two character that rank above her in popularity. 

Just now, Falcom said:

I take a break from this site for so long and come back to see comments like these.

It's great to be back.

You never know what you have until it's gone.

Just now, bethany81707 said:

...Oh, wait, I need to change my mascot from Tana now, don't I...

Any suggestions? Or should I go for the tried-and-true god-Fae?

Since you'll be on Shanna now, would you like to request anything specific for my front unit?

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Welcome back, Caeda Julia Fae LordFrigid! :3

I see how it is. I’m tempted to set someone other than those three now...Eirika, maybe.

Edit: or Jeorge. We all need more Jeorge in our lives.

Edited by LordFrigid

17 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I think I'm going to back Shanna in the next round because I'm a sucker for underdogs.

It feels nice to actually have you on our side this time instead of not on our side XD ( I remember you from the ephraim vs chrom battle) Let us hope this underdog can be desperate enough to win.

12 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Soren lost so I'm moving on the team Shanna.  I like her well enough in FE 6 and I'm always cool with supporting Elibe (I am biased).  I'll be changing my lead to my +1 Elincia.

@Rezzy I got her plenty of times she is always useful.

Cool, I think I got your Lyn quite a few times.  I also got BIke and Ike a few times.  Robin made a few appearances.  I didn't get Ephraim at all, despite getting him the most in the first round.

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Since you'll be on Shanna now, would you like to request anything specific for my front unit?

Nah, I don't fight enough to care. Plus, I have the choice of 3* 1 and 3* 25 Shannas. I'm not doing this legit.

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I see how it is. I’m tempted to set someone other than those three now...Eirika, maybe.

Eirika is great anyway. I also wish I could get her evil twin too to complete the set.

RIP Soren ಥ◡ಥ I tried my hardest for you I'm sorry I missed a few of the multipliers ToT

Probably be joining up with Amelia next..... Still got my Ephraim if anyone wants to use him, else I can swap out for my Vantage+Ward Armor+Pivot (vanilla otherwise) BK...

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

RIP Soren ಥ◡ಥ I tried my hardest for you I'm sorry I missed a few of the multipliers ToT

Probably be joining up with Amelia next..... Still got my Ephraim if anyone wants to use him, else I can swap out for my Vantage+Ward Armor+Pivot (vanilla otherwise) BK...

I hate to break it to you, but uh, Amelia lost to Shanna. So yeah......

9 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Hey man just think about it...
Bows vs Peagsus Knights

Wise man once said... I don't pick fights I can't win..

018z6rl.jpg

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

Erm.... Thany won, Amelia lost in the end.

5 minutes ago, Thany said:

It feels nice to actually have you on our side this time instead of not on our side XD ( I remember you from the ephraim vs chrom battle) Let us hope this underdog can be desperate enough to win.

I think you have me confused with someone else. Blood of Dragons was my first gauntlet.