Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Good luck to both little siblings! (clickable for source)

cebpqp3bp3xz.png

This picture is so adorable. Thanks for finding it :D

Good luck to both teams. I hope Takumi wins so we have another male winner, but I do like Shanna so wouldn't be devastated if she was to pip us to the post. I would appreciate the 500 winning feathers, though xD

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Suh-weet. May the power of Archanea serve you well!!!

I don't think I have you yet, I'll add you to both of my account so I might bask in the glory of your Merric (if you have space) 

Also I need more greens for the quests.

(also Merric was my second 5 star and my first merged/dupe)

Names are Shen and Kensei

I'm a little bit salty that Amelia lost. That makes it the first time that the largest team hasn't won the whole thing.

I'm going over to Team Shanna.

GBA for the win!

Should probably change my lead to a Red? +5 Ike I chosse you!

Well with Amelia down I am kinda salty. Wouldn't have cared if Soren made it through, but as it is I don't give a darn about either of these two. So Shanna it is since I actually have her. Though her build is weak. I don't have nearly enough brave lances to go around so most folks are stuck with non +. Wait. . . that is Catria. Ooops.

Uhhhhh. . . *Looks through Barracks* Hey there! I do have a 4* level 1 Shanna sitting around yet! Let us see, +Spd/-Def. Not bad. I guess I can heart you and build you. Though I might kill you for desperation and/or Iceberg later.

This is a true story by the way. Was writing this post while finishing a battle and realized for some reason I wasn't getting bonus score despite running the 'bonus unit'. Upon further investigation I came upon the realization that I mistook one blue haired flyer for another. Easy enough mistake to make.

Edited by Usana

I don't know how many battles I'll get in today since I have to go out and do stuff, but I'm still rooting for Takumi to avenge both his big brother and sister! Go Pineapple Head, go! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

10 hours ago, Arcanite said:

;-;

Next time, you're choosing all the teams just make sure that team sucks so they get multiplier snipes all day

TO SHANNA
FOR THE FEATHERS!

Lol I'm not good at choosing teams either.  I've only had one gauntlet where a character I choose made it to the finals.  

I've got Bow-y up front right now.  If you need someone else let me know. 

7 hours ago, Kori said:

...Jesus. I'm not getting into this debate (and not checking the rest of this topic in case it did), because I'd probably get spoiled on Tellius, but romantic love and platonic love are different things regardless of whether sexual desire is involved. Signed : a ticked off homoromantic asexual.

Forgive me for not being well versed in the minutiae of love and sexuality- I never took a class on the matter. Though I can see there being a difference. 

44 minutes ago, Usana said:

Upon further investigation I came upon the realization that I mistook one blue haired flyer for another. Easy enough mistake to make.

They're all the same.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m shipping Sharena/Celica romantically and me×Sharena platonically

I hope that's how you keep all your self-ships. I'm saying this for Julia's sake.

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

I'm a little bit salty that Amelia lost. That makes it the first time that the largest team hasn't won the whole thing.

I'm going over to Team Shanna.

GBA for the win!

Should probably change my lead to a Red? +5 Ike I chosse you!

I may be wrong, but I thought Ryoma was the biggest team initially? I could just be working on outdated scores, to be fair and only remembering from the very early rounds...

. . . 

11 hours ago, Sproutling said:

I was really hoping to join Amelia's team if Soren lost, but it appears it was not meant to be. I'm not a huge fan of Takumi, but he's better than another generic blue-haired pegasus girl that I can barely tell apart from the rest. So Takumi it is.

This basically

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I don't think I have you yet, I'll add you to both of my account so I might bask in the glory of your Merric (if you have space) 

Also I need more greens for the quests.

(also Merric was my second 5 star and my first merged/dupe)

Names are Shen and Kensei

Added on both accounts! Hopefully you get the chance to use him. XD 

And at that, I'm finally full up on friends. I could probably purge a few that haven't played in a few weeks...

Multipliers are kind of inevitable, especially with the modified thresholds. Shanna also wants to keep giving Takumi multipliers, both to increase the totals to make it take longer to recover from her own multipliers and then throwing a big one at him near the end so that he gives her 2-3 consecutive multipliers so she can overtake him on the x7.5.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I may be wrong, but I thought Ryoma was the biggest team initially? I could just be working on outdated scores, to be fair and only remembering from the very early rounds...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ryoma had the biggest team out of the whole thing.  I'm not 100% sure, though.  

Amelia lost the same way he did.  (Consecutive 7.4 and 7.5 multiplier for the other team.)

Actually, given the current team size difference, this match is basically a toss-up. Team Takumi has an advantage only if they can prevent Team Shanna from getting a final-hour multiplier or if they can get a second-to-last-hour multiplier starting from just outside of the DMZ.

I've noticed from the score trending, though, that the larger team is actually at a disadvantage going into the final hour in terms of rally potential. My guess as to why this is happening with the current system is because players on the larger team are getting used to spending flags on every multiplier (because they used to be few and far in between), and players on the smaller team are getting used to holding off on spending until later in the round when multipliers are higher. This means that with the increased number of multipliers for the larger team, they are running out of flags faster, meaning they are unable to make as strong of a final-hour rally as the smaller team.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Forgive me for not being well versed in the minutiae of love and sexuality- I never took a class on the matter. Though I can see there being a difference.

And I could have worded it in a less snippy way, sorry for that.

I was enjoying this as a feather hunter and getting very surprised that Shanna went so far. Now after a fricken pineapple boy broke my pity rate in the Halloween banner it's over.

Takumi.... YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

52 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I was enjoying this as a feather hunter and getting very surprised that Shanna went so far. Now after a fricken pineapple boy broke my pity rate in the Halloween banner it's over.

Takumi.... YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

Maybe it's a sign that you should've gone Team Takumi. :P:

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ryoma had the biggest team out of the whole thing.  I'm not 100% sure, though.  

Amelia lost the same way he did.  (Consecutive 7.4 and 7.5 multiplier for the other team.)

Aye. I'm really hoping Takumi doesn't lose the same way. Would be nice to see a guy I actually like win this thing, rather than yet another girl... but oh well. It's so random, no point in worrying. I'm holding off my flags now for tomorrow anyway ^.^ 

I did look on the wiki and Ryoma/Soren ended up with the biggest scores in the first round, so I think I'm right about that ^.^

17 minutes ago, Res said:

I believe this is the first time my chosen character has made their way to the final! And he's one of my faves, too, so I'm excited.

Ah, I didn't know you still played.  I took you off my list to make room for Gauntlet Allies after you had been inactive for a month.  Sorry.