Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I have 800 flags saved up.  I was so patient this time and it didn't pay off!  I had so many opportunities to spend them on a multiplier too... *le sigh*.  :sob:

So, if I'm reading it correctly... Team Takumi needs to hurry their ass up and do more battles to try to speed up Shanna's multiplier to the second last hour.  Then we would get the last one, and I would get to spend at least 400 of my remaining flags on a good multiplier!

I'm holding onto 1k flags too. I woke up this morning half way through the last multiplier Takumi got, so I only got to blow 200. Seems I might end with a sucky score this gauntlet if we don't get 1-2 more multipliers at least.

I thought saving 3 hours worth for today would be smart, oops. 

21 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Damn, I have 800 flags saved up.  I was so patient this time and it didn't pay off!  I had so many opportunities to spend them on a multiplier too... *le sigh*.  :sob:

So, if I'm reading it correctly... Team Takumi needs to hurry their ass up and do more battles to try to speed up Shanna's multiplier to the second last hour.  Then we would get the last one, and I would get to spend at least 400 of my remaining flags on a good multiplier!

I still have 2000 flags :/

At least I spent some on the multiplier last night before sleeping

but yeah now I need to spend 200 every time I play- multiplier or not.

I’m going to waiting on the sidelines for now. Hopefully Shanna gets a multiplier at the last minute. Worst case scenario is if one doesn’t happen at all, or it happens at the second to last hour, giving Takumi a chance to lock.

Hold on to those flags, Team Shanna!

I've got 800 flags left; luckily, I was able to catch most of Shanna's earlier multipliers, even using some leftover flags from team Soren. I'm set for hopefully one more multiplier, as well as the final hour, so my rank should hopefully turn out decently in the end.

I have 600 flags stored up. Thought it was unsmart since I only had enough for one and a half multipliers. Now I'm wondering If I should have blown them all.

I'm rank 12k in Takumi's army. How's rank for the rest of you savers?

Edited by Zeo

I binged all of season 2 of Stranger Things late last night and just assumed there'd be regular multipliers today, so I'm stuck with using 400 flags per hour til it's over. Whatever.

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I have 600 flags stored up. Thought it was unsmart since I only had enough for one and a half multipliers. Now I'm wondering If I should have blown them all.

I'm rank 12k in Takumi's army. How's rank for the rest of you savers?

Same bracket as yours.  I have 800 flags left, boo. :o:

My current round score is 727,694 and my rank in the army is 11,070.

I'm hoping that we can pick up speed enough to give Shanna a multiplier in the second last hour.  

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I still have 2000 flags :/

Ouch.  :(:

Ok... there's 5 hours left. Shanna may get a multiplier next hour (400 flags), then hopefully Takumi gets one and it goes back and forth (which would be Shanna, Takumi, Shanna, Takumi or Shanna, Takumi, Shanna, Shanna if Takumi goes overboard) which would mean a chance to spend between 800-1200 flags leaving me with 200 spare flags to use right now.

Now the question is...how likely is the scenario I just described? My ranking depends heavily on that.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Ok... there's 5 hours left. Shanna may get a multiplier next hour (400 flags), then hopefully Takumi gets one and it goes back and forth (which would be Shanna, Takumi, Shanna, Takumi or Shanna, Takumi, Shanna, Shanna if Takumi goes overboard) which would mean a chance to spend between 800-1200 flags leaving me with 200 spare flags to use right now.

Now the question is...how likely is the scenario I just described? My ranking depends heavily on that.

So far, Takumi just isn't earning that fast.  I'm thinking it will take at least another hour or two.

Takumi could do this just right though and trigger a multiplier for Shanna in the second to last hour and hopefully getting the last one.

5 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

So far, Takumi just isn't earning that fast.  I'm thinking it will take at least another hour or two.

Takumi could do this just right though and trigger a multiplier for Shanna in the second to last hour and hopefully getting the last one.

Hmm... then going by that the best course of action is to spend 400 flags the next hour and hope for 2 multipliers. I don't really like that but that's more realistic than expecting for Takumi's team to wake up.

I need to remind myself that the 3rd round is nothing like other two unless it is a curbstomp ala Lucina/Tharja/Camilla v1/Ninian.

11 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I need to remind myself that the 3rd round is nothing like other two unless it is a curbstomp ala Lucina/Tharja/Camilla v1/Ninian.

Yup, I need to get that as well.  The numbers get too big in the final round and you can't easily predict when multipliers occur.

I should have burned some flags earlier.  Oh well, I haven't been all that motivated to promote any unit anyway.

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I might spend some flags at 8 pm EST, third to last hour, just to make sure Shareena doesn't get a multiplier too early. That could make or break her stand.

I'll join you on that one.