Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Ugh...I'm at 800 flags, I have absolutely no reason to hold off now.

In the end I don't really hate the VG because it's mainly an excuse to get some orbs, coins and feathers (although the feathers part it's dubious right now) for me. At the start it was fun trying to rally for a character you liked but that's a waste of time, and I found it more fun to "plan" my flag usage to get the most feathers out of the mode. Even if I'm salty at how this round went I still got a hefty sum of feathers during the first two rounds so it's alright.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

Really just need a new game mode. Whole game at this point is about trying to game the multiplier.  Rooting for your favorite character is a fool's errand.

VG is really the worst game mode and I hope they get rid of it.  This VG proved that they've ran out of ideas for this anyway.

what do you mean "ran out of ideas", this was the most creative one yet

It seems the amount of people here joining the side of disliking the gauntlets/multiplier system has steadily grown with each one's passing. Objectively it's hard to complain about free feathers every month, but as a mode it's quite stale and uninteresting at this point. I doubt it, but it'd be so nice if the FEH channel were to announce a revamp/replacement for it. 

The scores haven't updated for me yet, but I've the feeling Shanna will win just because Takumi players will all spend their flags at the last hour realizing there isn't enough time to hope for a Losing Side point bonus, and that will push Takumi ahead just enough for Shanna players to get the point bonus in the last hour.

That's just how close the scores look to me.

Edited by Xenomata

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Yep, it looks to be game over for Team Shanna. At least Takumi now has something over a certain Nohrian Scum who had competed in multiple VG events...

Well hey he fought Robin and Ephraim makes sense, but losing to Gaius was baffling seeing as how he's seen as a popular character from Awakening unlike Cordelia and Tharja who has gone down.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Forgot to spend 200 flags this past hour to reach 400 left.

Made the active decision not to spend flags in hopes of a last hour multiplier. Er, Did we get it?

No multiplier...but Team Shanna has been rallying really hard. It's kinda' scary how close they are. Like her hourly gain has been higher than Takumi's for the past two hours. XD I've got 400 flags left to spend, so I guess I'm going to go all in and see what happens.

Heh heh, it's funny that Takumi would win his very first gauntlet, while Leo couldn't get far in any of the THREE he was in. lol

But this is very fitting too, Takumi has very likely avenged both his big brother and sister! Best little brother ever!

Team Shanna has actually been scoring higher hourly gains than Takumi for the last 2 hours. If this keeps up, Shanna will win the gauntlet.

As a feather hunter, I screwed up big time. I miscalculated the bonuses for all 3 rounds and now I'm ending with 800 unused flags. FML

Edited by Korath88

I saved way too many flags expecting at least one more multiplier. But I did spend incremental amounts, so it's not a complete loss, I think I am still ranked. So I can just dump my remaining flags into my last two matches, I guess.

In other news, the random ally system is fucking stupid. I was sitting at 4/5 green units for so long until I finally said "fuck it" and deployed my Soren to get that last 100 flags. And then the game gave me two green allies within the next few matches.

Fuck you, game.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Heh heh, it's funny that Takumi would win his very first gauntlet, while Leo couldn't get far in any of the THREE he was in. lol

But this is very fitting too, Takumi has very likely avenged both his big brother and sister! Best little brother ever!

Like I said it made sense for Leo losing to Robin and Ephraim they are higher ranked than him after all, but Gaius winning against him was weird because I thought his popularity lessen a lot more overtime than Cordelia and Tharja.

Also like @Zeo said Shanna closed the gap by a lot just now...

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

Team Takumi should not assume we have this in the bag.  Shanna is outscoring us and WILL win if she does again!  This is kinda interesting.

I am hoping Takumi wins, though... Or else that's 1500 winner feathers I've missed out on this time... Ouch.