Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria's Merric must be really popular, I keep getting him (and it seems other people have) and @LordFrigid Caeda a lot. Also  @Frenzify's Beruka and someone's +5 Elincia (unsure because of Japanese name)

@Vaximillian's Sharena disappeared after the first few battles, unlike the vs Amelia round.

The game must really like to spread your Merric love around Aria!

This is my only goal in the Gauntlet: to spread the beauty and chaos of nerds. :3 I'm 90% sure that I'm going to give him a -blade tome just for funsies in the future. Probably won't be as good as Nino but I do what I want. 

9 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

There is no denying that whoever wins this will have earned their victory.

Not really. Judging by first hour gains, Ryoma should've won on the guys' side and most likely Amelia on the girls' side. In my eyes, both Takumi and Shanna are rather illegitimate finalists. I would've liked to see Takumi vs. Ryoma to see which of the two would've legitimately won, and Shanna apparently shouldn't have made it out of round 1.

Lolmultiplier is lol.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Not really. Judging by first hour gains, Ryoma should've won on the guys' side and most likely Amelia on the girls' side. In my eyes, both Takumi and Shanna are rather illegitimate finalists. I would've liked to see Takumi vs. Ryoma to see which of the two would've legitimately won, and Shanna apparently shouldn't have made it out of round 1.

Lolmultiplier is lol.

I mean deserves to win this round. Anything that came before is in the past.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Welp, did my last battle and spent my final 200 flags. It's been a fun ride. Time to wait and see the results.

Same here. I’ll just go back to FGO for a bit. 

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This is my only goal in the Gauntlet: to spread the beauty and chaos of nerds. :3 I'm 90% sure that I'm going to give him a -blade tome just for funsies in the future. Probably won't be as good as Nino but I do what I want. 

My Merric with Gronnraven, TA, and Bowbreaker is a nice CYLyn counter.

Okay. Spent my last 200 flags. I'm actually pretty excited to see how this turns out. If Team Shanna pulls out a win, that's insane. Way to go girl. If not, it is what it is. XD I still got a ton of feathers. ...And I trained and promoted my +SPD -DEF Mae. ...and merged her with my other two 5 star Maes. Oh my gosh she hits like a truck. Totally worth it.

I'd like to remind you fine folks that these close matches are thanks to the multiplier. Without them it would have been a curbstomp for Ryoma. If you are excited about the uncertainty of this match and still critical of the multiplier, you're a hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I'd like to remind you fine folks that these close matches are thanks to the multiplier. Without them it would have been a curbstomp for Ryoma. If you are excited about the uncertainty of this match and still critical of the multiplier, you're a hypocrite.

When life gives you lemons, you squeeze the juice, or however the saying goes.

No matter who wins this in the end, lets admit this strange gauntlet turned out to be one of the biggest surprizes ever. I love how this turned out. Lets give the teams winner a good high five.

6 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

You can be critical of something you like, and love parts of something you hate. I personally don't like it, but it's here, so there's no point in being 100% negative about it when the general consensus is that it sucks. Gotta have some positivity. I'd really only say you're a hypocrite if you choose to like it when your team wins and hate it when your team loses. 

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

Just now, Vaximillian said:

When life gives you lemons, you squeeze the juice, or however the saying goes.

When life gives you lemons, demand life take the lemons back!

I do hope they eventually make the event performance in based over team size. But in the meantime, GO TAKUMI!