Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Shanna still won due to the multiplier. Just because it wasn't active in the end doesn't mean it didn't contribute to getting her where she was.

Otherwise the finals would have been Amelia VS Ryoma. 

Ugh, the negativity of this thing hits me again. Back to FGO and work on my Okita. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD BLESS THE MIGHTY BLUE HEARTS OF THE SHANNA BOYS - STAMPEDE ALL TO THE VICTORY AS WE THE PEOPLES' CHAMPIONS TRIUMPH FOR THE GLORY OF ALL SF - AN EXCELLENT FIGHT HAS BEEN HAD AND ALL US THE BOYS LEAVE THE STRONGER - HATE IS OBSOLETE - TO WIN IS HUMAN - UPLIFT ONE ANOTHER TO INFINITE VICTORY - TASTE THE SUN AND GOD BLESS

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS GREAT THIS IS A VIDEO GAME

GOOD JOB THICK CYAN HEARTS GOOD JOB PRICKLY PEARS this is in the top 10 anime plot twists of all time now

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like it was. It makes no sense that Shanna would win since Takumi had the bigger team, they were at "same" and everybody would've been dumping flags at this point.

Extremely disappointing gauntlet. Far too many upsets due to multipliers and this final round was somehow rigged. Hopefully this makes IS revisit this mode and improve it for real this time.

Right, rig the gauntlet in favor of a character very few cared about before this thing over one of Fates' most popular characters.

Seriously, you gotta see how backwards thinking that is. I can't see any reason why they would rig it towards Shanna over Takumi.

GG Takumi, but to be tbh, Amelia put up so much more of a fight. 

2600+2600+2800+2200. 10200 feathers total. Good haul. Picking Shanna in Round 1 was the best decision I could have made. And it looked like the worst decision during Round 1. What a game.

2 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

A win is a win and you win by using the rules as they are laid out.

Doesn't mean I'll feel it's legit. Like I said, I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade. I'm not going to begrudge team Shanna their victory. Doesn't change that in my eyes, Shanna only won because of the multiplier and is not really a legit win. Takumi winning wouldn't have felt legit either, because both Ryoma and Amelia had higher points than he did over the game, but would've felt more legit than Shanna's to me.

EDIT: Like I said, I'm happy for the people who won, but let's not pretend her victory was fair. If it really was fair, neither of the two finalists should've been there to begin with.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

Sadly, I think those types are rather common. People will be happy their team advanced, even if was only thanks to a multiplier, but if they lose to one, then they call shenanigans.

That awkward moment when I know a handful of those people. It is what it is. This mode will likely never be perfect. I suspect it will either get a MAJOR makeover, or FEH will dump it entirely. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity said:

chill out and enjoy it

How am I supposed to enjoy my teams losing constantly? Takumi winning the second round here was the only time that had happened for me since CYL.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Except Frederick, and Leo, and Lyn, and Tiki, and Nowi, and Ryoma, and Hinoka, and Amelia, but other than that, the first.  What did Rome ever do for us?

Well I meant total gauntlet winner. We've had upsets, but the multiplier hadn't actually boosted a team into first place until now.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

When life gives you Lemons, make a spinoff game with too many Sword units.

What did Rome ever do for us?

I actually want a Warriors banner. Not-Sharena is cute, and I want her in Heroes. And I also want Sharena in Warriors.

It made us able to say: ceterum censeo, multiplocatorem esse delendam!

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Doesn't mean I'll feel it's legit. Like I said, I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade. I'm not going to begrudge team Shanna their victory. Doesn't change that in my eyes, Shanna only won because of the multiplier and is not really a legit win. Takumi winning wouldn't have felt legit either, because both Ryoma and Amelia had higher points than he did over the game, but would've felt more legit than Shanna's to me.

you're literally raining on the parade my dude

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

You can't even blame the multiplier though. There were no multipliers during the final stretch. This was won on pure desperation alone.

Technically, she would not have even had the points to dream about winning this if it werent for multiplier

The real winner is Soren, for killing Ryoma, since Ryoma definitely would have crushed Shanna for sure

Everybody be nice. Every round was hella thrilling and it was a surprising outcome for sure. I happened to join the winning team for this last round but holy balls, dudes and ladies, Takumi fought well.

With very little in the way of late multis I think it's ridiculous to call the round rigged. For 500 flags, just level up some HM and hug your fellow SF member instead of being salty.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Honestly curious if this will generate enough pissed off people cause IS to rework the multiplier yet again now that we truly have a multiplier-aided victory. 

Well given their track record, they will lower the threshold to give the multiplier for being 0.1 percent (0.001) ahead.  Or heck, maybe they will create a blue shell so that randomly you just lose, lol.

I seriously can't believe the team I chose specifically because I thought she would lose, won.  And gave her team high cumulative ranks too.  This is the silliest game mode I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

How am I supposed to enjoy my teams losing constantly? Takumi winning the second round here was the only time that had happened for me since CYL.

i would have happily enjoyed losing, like i did every single gauntlet before the dragon one, hth

Just now, Integrity said:

you're literally raining on the parade my dude

Considering some of your past behavior towards me, I really don't care.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That awkward moment when I know a handful of those people. It is what it is. This mode will likely never be perfect. I suspect it will either get a MAJOR makeover, or FEH will dump it entirely. 

Shanna being the last winner before IS dumps it completely would be amazing, I hope that happens.

I wonder what IS is gonna do now that the multiplier caused more mayhem, well I am happy with my feathers and it was a good fight the last couple of hours.  Now that this VG is over I can go back to focusing on training up my 4* units and doing SA.