Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

As an alternative to the multiplier, I am in favor of having puppies wearing each character's costume and play soccer or something, and whoever's pup scores or has the ball or whatever gets a bonus.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Johann said:

As an alternative to the multiplier, I am in favor of having puppies wearing each character's costume and play soccer or something, and whoever's pup scores or has the ball or whatever gets a bonus.

Hey now. I may not care about fictional characters in a mobile game, but I will definitely be salty if my cute puppy doesn't win.

Just now, Sproutling said:

Hey now. I may not care about fictional characters in a mobile game, but I will definitely be salty if my cute puppy doesn't win.

All puppies are winners

Lol not surprised. The team with the highest amount of players always seems to get shafted in the end anyways. It's like they made a complete 180 on the system. Now you're punished for joining the most popular team. Too bad I always play this by the book, Shanna is so forgettable I didn't even recognize her on my most recent Fe6 play through because of her fan translation name lol... anyways GGs 

1 minute ago, unique said:

here is the shanna used by a friend of mine (different from the friend i mentioned before) who wanted me to post her shanna. i got to use this shanna a lot, she was very helpful to me! we were both on team soren at first, and very few people on my friend list were also there, so I got her really often. she was really fun to use!

A Nephenee and a BK died for this. I admire the dedication since there's no way I could bring myself to sacrifice limited and 5* exclusive units even for my favorite character. Also, why wasn't generic Maid in the Short Haired Ladies gauntlet.

And speaking of helper character who required a lot of dedication, shout out to the random person I added who's lead was this beauty of a BK. Got him nearly every battle back in team Soren and still have him come to help me on team Shanna was great.

1 minute ago, Thany said:
we had a stressful match, Let us rest ourselves over a good fight. some rest will be nice now.

correct god bless the takumis and god bless the shannas and god bless the all of you who fought strongly

i am going to bed try to not collectively treat this stupid contest like the most important thing in your lives and go outside and do something instead

godnight

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

we had a stressful match, Let us rest ourselves over a good fight. some rest will be nice now.

That is a very cute picture. Exactly what we need instead of the salt! :3

VH7R6f7.png

Someone actually edited this in Shanna's Wiki page.

Of course, it's already been changed back.

Nice to see Shanna win btw. Congratulations, Team Shanna. Last time we had this close of a match was Chrom vs Ephraim. 

Edited by Armagon

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

This gauntlet about the best hair had been the most unpredictable one.

Nobody expects the Shannish Inquisition!

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

It's not a round to decide the next CYL unit though, so it's best to just be pleasantly surprised and not be too invested in it.

I hope IS doesn't start milking Shanna to the moon and back because of this. If she gets center stage in half a gazillion things because of this, I think IS misinterprets what this represents, which is but a dream of a butterfly on a Sunday afternoon. Tea is brewed too sweet, a giraffe yawns in Winnebago, and no one ponders the sound of five colors except when they do in the absence of a shopping mall. 

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

The Puppy Gauntlet? That sounds- no wait that's awful! The ASPCA won't stand by the idea of whipping innocent cuties. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I can understand why people are pissed about the multiplier. But if they didn't exist, I would have stop playing a long time ago, because why play on a team when you have zero chance of winning, especially when you're like me and your fav character is  always the least popular one. This is why the multiplier exist, so that the loser have so hope of winning and willing to play more.

1 minute ago, Integrity said:

yeah i agree, this single upset proves the system is broken entirely and only we intellectuals realize it, unlike the sheeple

Seriously, was that warranted?  Do you deny that it is better to pick a character that most people won't?   

That has been true for at least the last two gauntlets.  It has nothing to do with upsets.  In fact, even if Shanna lost, which I expected, it would have been better to play on the 'losing' team.   Playing like that is lucrative, but mercenary.   Better in my opinion for people to be able to play on their favorite's team and that team win if it wins, and lose if it loses.  But I see there's little appetite for that here.  So, back to reddit and the inevitable memes this win will generate.  Good night all.

7 minutes ago, Johann said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOBODY ELSE SAY ANYTHING, JOHANN SOLVED THE PROBLEM

1 minute ago, Specta said:

no one said whipping man puppies love to play sports

I was just joking with the definitions of gauntlet, which includes among them running through a two rows of people who hit you as you pass by. A form of ye old military punishment. My joke failed I see.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was just joking with the definitions of gauntlet, which includes among them running through a two rows of people who hit you as you pass by. A form of ye old military punishment. My joke failed I see.

it's cool man i knew you were joking and i was replying in turn

i think we both just wooshed right over each other

8 minutes ago, Tsak said:

Lol not surprised. The team with the highest amount of players always seems to get shafted in the end anyways. It's like they made a complete 180 on the system. Now you're punished for joining the most popular team. Too bad I always play this by the book, Shanna is so forgettable I didn't even recognize her on my most recent Fe6 play through because of her fan translation name lol... anyways GGs 

S. Corrin, Ike, and Ninian all seemed to do pretty okay.

8 minutes ago, Thany said:

Is it okay that I think this is adorable? It just is. I wonder what the version of this would look like for the other first and second placers of the other gauntlets.

2 minutes ago, votris11 said:

I can understand why people are pissed about the multiplier. But if they didn't exist, I would have stop playing a long time ago, because why play on a team when you have zero chance of winning, especially when you're like me and your fav character is  always the least popular one. This is why the multiplier exist, so that the loser have so hope of winning and willing to play more.

Well I said I was leaving but I wanted to respond to this point.

Before the multiplier, the point of playing on a less popular team was that you were competing against your own team moreso than the other team.  Your efforts compared to your teammates earned you rewards.  It was a way to show your devotion to your chosen character.  That was the point of playing.  Who won only had 500 feathers on the line, while being the #1-1000 Chrom fan or whoever, gave you a lot more rewards.