Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sakura and Lucius would have fit the theme but i guess they already participated and too many Hoshidans I guess?

Except Lucius hasn't been in a VG yet or been in a focus since his introduction for that matter, making his omission here all the more egregious as he's probably one of the first guys people think of when it comes to long-haired dudes in FE. And don't get me started on Sakura's omission again.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ruruo said:

Still undecided on which team to join, but found this piece of amazing propaganda

DNoZQ1SUQAEdRpv.jpg

(source)

that almost makes me want to join team soren, unfortunately I am not a massive soren fan and the game has seen fit to bless me with the amelia I saved over 100 orbs for so I will go for that.

I do hope we get more stupid gauntlet themes in the future, I really want for the gauntlets to be less serious in the future.

30 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And don't get me started on Sakura's omission again.

But Sakura at least has been in a gauntlet before.

Edited by Vaximillian

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Best mage knight girl Olwen is the best. It’s a pity that Thracia, and indeed whole Jugdral, is not popular enough.

The dilogy being Japan-only doesn’t help.

It's duology! Despite this darned website not recognizing the term. Dilogy sounds like the science of pickling. Or worse brings to mind the term for a toy version of the protrusion that delivers one haploid gamete to another for fusion into a zygote contained inside a womb in mammalian organisms.

If I ever play T776 (or the eventual remake), I'm divided on how often I'd use Olwen since it's one of her and Ilios, you can't have both, and I'm not going to use then kill Olwen before Ilios comes, I'd just skip recruiting her. 

Originally, I heard Olwen was really good, but more experienced players called her trash. Dire Thunder is questionably accurate and massively heavy if you try the Vantage-DT combo, and Olwen is physically frail. The Holy Sword offs Reinhardt, but has few good uses otherwise. Ilios has a great sword rank, nice bases and is much more durable. Of course, he has to be better overall, right?

Well then once I got past the "cool" anti-Olwen backlash I saw Ilios isn't such so incredible. Less availability, same crappy Con, notably less Magic, an awful 0 Pursuit Critical Coefficient compared to Olwen's fantastic 4. And the Holy Sword and Dire Thunder, if not invincible Holy Blood Weapons, still give a good player phase punch. If anything Ilios needs a buff!

Overall it's a fair tradeoff. Maybe Ilios could use more Defense, so we have him the physically durable and strong Mage Knight, or the magic glass cannon of Olwen. Or they could just let us use both.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Sakura at least has ben in a gauntlet before.

Yeah, I'm aware but so has Hinoka though I guess IS wanted give her a second go first, what with how badly she got bodied by Camilla back in April. What just gets me is that all three of her other siblings got into this gauntlet but she didn't. I feel like IS is specifically trolling me and only me, like they know that Sakura is the only Hoshido royal that I don't dislike.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's duology! Despite this darned website not recognizing the term. Dilogy sounds like the science of pickling. 

In “dilogy”, both parts are Greek. “Duology” is a Frankenstein’s monster. Also, both are acceptable.

Best mage knight Olwen is the best (but I’m too lazy to argue at the moment).

In any case, we should really be allowed to use both. Arran/Samson choice didn’t need to exist in the first place.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry, made some space for you now. 

Stupid game, turns out I was the one who ran out of space. Sorry bout that.

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Indeed, Olwen's has very nice short hair. Beruka could have been in this too. Shot haired girls are a miracle of the universe.

I guess I'm going team Takumi, since of the few I actually have to pick from (Shanna, Soren, Takumi, Karel) I guess 'llI choose him. If they all lose before the last round I'm going Hinoka for sure. 

What!? You're not going to join Thighs nee-chan?

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I'm aware but so has Hinoka though I guess IS wanted give her a second go first, what with how badly she got bodied by Camilla back in April.

I wouldn't want Camilla to body slam me, Lyn didn't like it one bit either. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

In “dilogy”, both parts are Greek. “Duology” is a Frankenstein’s monster. Also, both are acceptable.

If you had read Frankenstein, you'd know the "monster" isn't so bad. Why he's a prodigal, innocent, talented individual who everyone would accept if they just gouged their eyes out. His hideous appearance that make you want him dead most irrationally aside, there is nothing wrong with him- his rage is the product of our revulsion. 

Hollywood can be torched for how it mutilated Shelley's masterpiece. Dr. Frankenstein is the true monster for being a horrible parent and failing to take proper care of his child.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hollywood can be torched for how it mutilated Shelley's masterpiece. Dr. Frankenstein is the true monster for being a horrible parent and failing to take proper care of his child.

I feel like the proper answer here is “whatever”.

@DarkLordIvy @Tybrosion Who should I have as my lead?  Sadly, Titania is green and not a suitable candidate.

Possible choices...

Bridelia +4 Brave Bow build

Seliph +6 (Could try to give some SI)

CYLyn (Everybody has her, though, so don't know if it would be as interesting) Vanilla

Ike +3 vanilla build plus some SI to fill in gaps

Eldigan +7 Fury build, the sort of fury that only occurs with getting your pity rate broken by a -Atk Eldigan for the 4th time. (This one is -HP+Spd, I think)

GK8yWs5.png?1

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's duology! Despite this darned website not recognizing the term. Dilogy sounds like the science of pickling. Or worse brings to mind the term for a toy version of the protrusion that delivers one haploid gamete to another for fusion into a zygote contained inside a womb in mammalian organisms.

The art of dilogy goes back to at least ancient Egypt.  It's why obelisks were such a common structure.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Oh hey another voting gauntlet.

I guess I will go with Team Takumi this time since he is the only unit I have that is participating in this gauntlet besides Ryoma. I did enjoy seeing him as one of the antagonists when I played Conquest.

@Poimagic I sent you a friend request if that's alright.

And I just accepted. I hope pineapple man atleast gets to fight lobster man. And anyone else on Team Takumi?

For those on team Shanna feel free to add me. My FC is 2965238929 in case you can't see it in my sig.

Also for this gauntlet these are the candidates I'm most likely to give. Please tell me which one you'd prefer:

PA!Olivia

Spoiler

Minerva

Spoiler

Y!Tiki

Spoiler

Lucina

Spoiler

S!Corrin (she's blue but having a flying mage never hurts)

Spoiler

Edited by Alexmender

@Rezzy

I'd be fine with any of those, even Brave!Lyn as I was one of the five people who didn't use the Brave Heroes freebie on her.

As for my lead, I'll probably go with a blue though let me know if any of the 5* heroes the most notable ones anyways I list below particularly interests you. This also applies to any of my other Team Soren buddies.

Reds 

Spoiler

Bench Lord himself Alfonse: vanilla skills minus Sol (replaced with Luna) + Draw Back, Swordbreaker 2

Luke (+Def, -HP): vanilla skills + Reposition, Swordbreaker 2
Palla (+Spd, -Def): vanilla skills + Reposition, Fury 3
Young!Tiki (+Atk, -Spd): vanilla skills minus Growing Flame (replaced with Bonfire) + Quick Riposte 2

Alm (+HP, -Res): vanilla skills minus Windsweep 3 (replaced with Renewal 3) + Reciprocal Aid, Threaten Spd 3

Arden: vanilla skills minus Pavise (replaced with Bonfire) + Pivot, Death Blow 2
Arvis: vanilla skills minus Growing Flame (replaced with Iceberg) and Def Ploy 3 (replaced with Hone Atk 3) + Ardent Sacrifice, Fury 3
Ayra (+Atk, -Res): vanilla skills plus Reposition, Hone Spd 3
+1 Eldigan (+HP, -Def): vanilla skills minus Growing Light (replaced with Moonbow) and Lunge (replaced with Brash Assault 2) + Reposition, Hone Spd 3

The inferior Roy (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills + Moonbow, Spur Spd 2
Brave!Roy (+Spd, -Res): vanilla skills + Reposition, Hone Cavalry
Zephiel: vanilla skills minus Reprisal (replaced with Bonfire) and Life and Death 3 (replaced with Earth Boost 3) + Pivot, Hone Atk 3
Lyn (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills + Reciprocal Aid, Brash Assault 3
Karel (+Atk, -HP): vanilla skills minus Defiant Atk 3 (replaced with Fury 3) + Reciprocal Aid, Hone Spd 3

Eirika (+Atk, -Res): vanilla skills minus Pivot (replaced with Rally Defense) and Drag Back (replaced with Desperation 3) + Moonbow, Speed +3

Ike (+Res, -Atk): vanilla skills (Luna instead of Aether) minus Heavy Blade 3 (replaced with Fury 3) + Swap, Spur Spd 3
Black Knight: vanilla skills plus Swap, Hone Spd 3
Sanaki (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills minus Harsh Command (replaced with Draw Back) and Hone Atk 3 (replaced with Hone Spd 3) + Iceberg, Swordbreaker 2

+1 Chrom (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills minus Defiant Def 3 (replaced with Earth Boost 3) + Reposition, Swordbreaker 3
Lucina (+Def, -HP): vanilla skills (Luna instead of Aether) minus Defiant Spd 3 (replaced with Darting Blow 3) + Draw Back, Swordbreaker 3
+1 "Marth": Falchion, Draw Back, Luna, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Threaten Spd 3

+1 M!Corrin (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills minus Defense +3 (replaced with Darting Blow 3) and Obstruct 3 (replaced with Desperation 3) + Ardent Sacrifice, Threaten Atk 3
Ryoma (+Spd, -Def): vanilla skills minus Astra (replaced with Luna) and Defiant Atk 3 (replaced with Fury 3) + Reposition, Vantage 3
Xander: Siegfried, Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cavalry (can switch to either Hone Atk 3 or Spur Def 3)
Leo (+Def, -Res): Rauorblade+, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Goad Cavalry
+1 Summer!Leo (+Def, -Spd): vanilla skills minus Seal Res 3 (replaced with Swordbreaker 2) + Draw Back, Triangle Adept 3

Once I'm done grinding her, she'll look something like this
ToD!Nowi (+Atk, -Res): Rauorblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Atk/Res Bond 3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Atk 3/Hone Fliers

Blues

Spoiler

Sharena: vanilla skills minus Speed +3 (replaced with Triangle Adept 3) + Luna, Lancebreaker 3

Abel (+Spd, -Def): vanilla skills minus Aegis (replaced with Luna) and HP +5 (replaced with Attack +3) + Reposition, Threaten Def 3
Catria (+Res, -Def): Killer Lance+, Reposition, Luna, Armored Blow 3 (want to replace with Fury 3), Quick Riposte 2 (want to replace with Swordbreaker 3), Hone Atk 3
Camus: Gradivus, Reposition, Luna, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Goad Cavalry

Lukas (+HP, -Res): Killer Lance+, Swap, Ignis, Fortress Def 3, Quick Riposte 2, Spur Spd 3
Clive: Silver Lance+, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Defense +3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Atk 3
Mathilda (+Atk, -Res): Ridersbane+, Rally Resistance, Glacies, Speed +3, Cancel Affinity 3, Hone Atk 3
Delthea (+Res, -Atk): Dark Aura, Draw Back, Iceberg, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Drive Atk 2

Reinhardt (+Atk, -Spd): Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry

+1 Ninian (+Spd, -Def): Light Breath+, Dance, Luna, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Def 3

Ephraim (+Spd, -Def): Siegmund, Rally Defense, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Spd 3
+1 Tana (+Atk, -Res): Vidofnir, Ardent Sacrifice, Moonbow, HP/Spd 2, Desperation 3, Guidance 3

Oscar (+HP, -Def): Sapphire Lance+, Rally Spd/Def, Luna, Darting Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Spur Spd/Def 2
Nephenee (neutral): Slaying Lance+, Reposition, Luna (can switch for Moonbow/Aether), Fury 3, Wrath 3, Spur Spd 3

M!Robin (+Spd, -HP): Blarraven+, Draw Back, Bonfire, Triangle Adept 3, Swordbreaker 2, Spur Def 3
Cordelia (+Atk, -Spd): Brave Lance+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Hone Spd 3
Nowi (+Atk, -Res): Lightning Breath+, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Res 3
Brave!Lucina (+Def, -HP): Geirskogul, Reposition, Aether, Sturdy Blow 2, Lancebreaker 3, Drive Spd 2

F!Corrin (+Atk, -Res): Dark Breath+, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Darting Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Hone Atk 3
Summer!F!Corrin (+Spd, -Atk): Blarblade+, Ardent Sacrifice, Moonbow, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers
+1 Effie (+Def, -Spd): Silver Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Wary Fighter 3, Hone Atk 3

Neutrals

Spoiler

Leon (+Def, -HP): Slaying Bow+, Ignis, Speed +3, Bowbreaker 3, Hone Spd 3

+1 Klein (+Atk, -Res): Brave Bow+, Draw Back, Luna, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Def 3

Kagero (+Spd, -HP): Poison Dagger+, Ardent Sacrifice, Luna, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Rezzy

I'd be fine with any of those, even Brave!Lyn as I was one of the five people who didn't use the Brave Heroes freebie on her.

As for my lead, I'll probably go with a blue though let me know if any of the 5* heroes the most notable ones anyways I list below particularly interests you. This also applies to any of my other Team Soren buddies.

Reds 

Hide contents

Bench Lord himself Alfonse: vanilla skills minus Sol (replaced with Luna) + Draw Back, Swordbreaker 2

Young!Tiki (+Atk, -Spd): vanilla skills minus Growing Flame (replaced with Bonfire) + Quick Riposte 2

Alm (+HP, -Res): vanilla skills minus Windsweep 3 (replaced with Renewal 3) + Reciprocal Aid, Threaten Spd 3

Arden: vanilla skills minus Pavise (replaced with Bonfire) + Pivot, Death Blow 2
Arvis: vanilla skills minus Growing Flame (replaced with Iceberg) and Def Ploy 3 (replaced with Hone Atk 3) + Ardent Sacrifice, Fury 3
+1 Eldigan (+HP, -Def): vanilla skills minus Growing Light (replaced with Moonbow) and Lunge (replaced with Brash Assault 2) + Reposition, Hone Spd 3

Zephiel: vanilla skills minus Reprisal (replaced with Bonfire) and Life and Death 3 (replaced with Earth Boost 3) + Pivot, Hone Atk 3
Karel (+Atk, -HP): vanilla skills minus Defiant Atk 3 (replaced with Fury 3) + Reciprocal Aid, Hone Spd 3

Eirika (+Atk, -Res): vanilla skills minus Pivot (replaced with Rally Defense) and Drag Back (replaced with Desperation 3) + Moonbow, Speed +3

Ike (+Res, -Atk): vanilla skills (Luna instead of Aether) minus Heavy Blade 3 (replaced with Fury 3) + Swap, Spur Spd 3
Sanaki (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills minus Harsh Command (replaced with Draw Back) and Hone Atk 3 (replaced with Hone Spd 3) + Iceberg, Swordbreaker 2

+1 Chrom (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills minus Defiant Def 3 (replaced with Earth Boost 3) + Reposition, Swordbreaker 3
Lucina (+Def, -HP): vanilla skills (Luna instead of Aether) minus Defiant Spd 3 (replaced with Darting Blow 3) + Draw Back, Swordbreaker 3

+1 M!Corrin (+Spd, -HP): vanilla skills minus Defense +3 (replaced with Darting Blow 3) and Obstruct 3 (replaced with Desperation 3) + Ardent Sacrifice, Threaten Atk 3
Ryoma (+Spd, -Def): vanilla skills minus Astra (replaced with Luna) and Defiant Atk 3 (replaced with Fury 3) + Reposition, Vantage 3
Xander: Siegfried, Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cavalry (can switch to either Hone Atk 3 or Spur Def 3)
Leo (+Def, -Res): Rauorblade+, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Goad Cavalry
+1 Summer!Leo (+Def, -Spd): vanilla skills minus Seal Res 3 (replaced with Swordbreaker 2) + Draw Back, Triangle Adept 3

ToD!Nowi (+Atk, -Res): Rauorblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Atk/Res Bond 3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Atk 3/Hone Fliers

Blues

Hide contents

Sharena: vanilla skills minus Speed +3 (replaced with Triangle Adept 3) + Luna, Lancebreaker 3

Abel (+Spd, -Def): vanilla skills minus Aegis (replaced with Luna) and HP +5 (replaced with Attack +3) + Reposition, Threaten Def 3
Catria (+Res, -Def): Killer Lance+, Reposition, Luna, Armored Blow 3 (want to replace with Fury 3), Quick Riposte 2 (want to replace with Swordbreaker 3), Hone Atk 3

Lukas (+HP, -Res): Killer Lance+, Swap, Ignis, Fortress Def 3, Quick Riposte 2, Spur Spd 3
Clive: Silver Lance+, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Defense +3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Atk 3
Mathilda (+Atk, -Res): Ridersbane+, Rally Resistance, Glacies, Speed +3, Cancel Affinity 3, Hone Atk 3
Delthea (+Res, -Atk): Dark Aura, Draw Back, Iceberg, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Drive Atk 2

Reinhardt (+Atk, -Spd): Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry

+1 Ninian (+Spd, -Def): Light Breath+, Dance, Luna, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Def 3

Ephraim (+Spd, -Def): Siegmund, Rally Defense, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Spd 3
+1 Tana (+Atk, -Res): Vidofnir, Ardent Sacrifice, Moonbow, HP/Spd 2, Desperation 3, Guidance 3

Oscar (+HP, -Def): Sapphire Lance+, Rally Spd/Def, Luna, Darting Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Spur Spd/Def 2
Nephenee (neutral): Slaying Lance+, Reposition, Luna (can switch for Moonbow/Aether), Fury 3, Wrath 3, Spur Spd 3

M!Robin (+Spd, -HP): Blarraven+, Draw Back, Bonfire, Triangle Adept 3, Swordbreaker 2, Spur Def 3
Cordelia (+Atk, -Spd): Brave Lance+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Hone Spd 3
Nowi (+Atk, -Res): Lightning Breath+, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Res 3
Brave!Lucina (+Def, -HP): Geirskogul, Reposition, Aether, Sturdy Blow 2, Lancebreaker 3, Drive Spd 2

F!Corrin (+Atk, -Res): Dark Breath+, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Darting Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Hone Atk 3
Summer!F!Corrin (+Spd, -Atk): Blarblade+, Ardent Sacrifice, Moonbow, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers
+1 Effie (+Def, -Spd): Silver Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Wary Fighter 3, Hone Atk 3

Neutrals

Hide contents

+1 Klein (+Atk, -Res): Brave Bow+, Draw Back, Luna, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Def 3

Kagero (+Spd, -HP): Poison Dagger+, Ardent Sacrifice, Luna, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3

It's cheesy, but getting Reinhardt always makes things a lot easier.

Going Team Ryoma, cuz he's been one of my earliest dudes.

Not sure who to field yet but it seems like people are more concerned about Lyns and Reinhardts than anything else, so I guess Gronnraven Boey with all the fixin's.

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The propaganda has been so interesting for Team Soren that I think I'm convinced. XD For the first round, I'll go Team Soren to give the little guy a fighting chance. Merric would want me to support a fellow nerd. @DarkLordIvy

Feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already. My username is Aria. Friend code is 1401457189, and my current lead is Merric! ...I'll have to switch him out for the gauntlet though. ;A; I'm thinking I'll either set my +DEF -RES Nephenee or one of my SS characters as my lead to silently support Amelia. You better believe Ephraim, Seth, Innes, Tana, and Valter are all ready for action!

haha! My plot has worked! 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

@DarkLordIvy @Tybrosion Who should I have as my lead?  Sadly, Titania is green and not a suitable candidate.

I am part of the 2% of FEH players who apparently does not have CYLyn, so I think it would be fun to get her in the Gauntlet heh. Your Bridelia is always fun to use though, and I am morally obliged to say that Ike would be a fun choice.

Speaking of, I'll be running my +1 Ike at least for awhile. He is -atk but I've never had any issue using him despite that. Other units that would probably be the best I could run would be ether,
Leon +1 Close Counter
or
Seliph +4, Bonfire. Fury, Swordbreaker, with 35 speed

For anyone on team Soren feel free to add me, my FC is 0028978737 and my name on there is Rikki with Soren as my current lead.

40 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Rezzy

Reds 

Reveal hidden contents

Blues

Reveal hidden contents

Neutrals

Reveal hidden contents

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

haha! My plot has worked! 

I am part of the 2% of FEH players who apparently does not have CYLyn, so I think it would be fun to get her in the Gauntlet heh. Your Bridelia is always fun to use though, and I am morally obliged to say that Ike would be a fun choice.

Speaking of, I'll be running my +1 Ike at least for awhile. He is -atk but I've never had any issue using him despite that. Other units that would probably be the best I could run would be ether,
Leon +1 Close Counter
or
Seliph +4, Bonfire. Fury, Swordbreaker, with 35 speed

For anyone on team Soren feel free to add me, my FC is 0028978737 and my name on there is Rikki with Soren as my current lead.

I could field Bridelia once more.  My CYLyn still has the Murglegurgle, since I've been too thrifty with feathers to give her a Brave Bow yet.

I'm still surprised to see Soren and Katarina both leading the poll.  I thought it would be one of the Hoshido peeps or Amelia.

I thought I was going to be the underdog.

I wanna support Karel because he has the coolest outfit, Takumi would be second. I feel like supporting Ryoma though in hopes that I can summon him haha. I know it sounds stupid, but when I supported Hector I got a Hector pull for the first time ever.

Edit: Also how the hell was Nino not in this banner, damn it!?

Edited by Logos

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm still surprised to see Soren and Katarina both leading the poll.  I thought it would be one of the Hoshido peeps or Amelia.

I thought I was going to be the underdog.

I don't think Hoshido is any more popular than Nohr here. We just have people that complain loudly about Nohr overrepresentation.

Sorry, Ike, you're hot, but I don't like your tactician.

So Team Ryoma people, I'll be going with my regular Frederick for my lead this time, and he'll be +2 by the time it starts as well! I'm just about to get enough feathers to upgrade another 4 star Freddy to 5 star and merge.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Titania would have been a favourite in any gauntlet she was a contestant in.

I didn't know Titania was that popular, apart from with me.